rage

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


"Kibum-oppa can I borrow one of your wifebeaters because I ran out..." I said while he was eating.

"Here." he replied simply and took off his black wifebeater and handed it to me, making the rest look at us like o_o.

"Yah, hyung! Not in front of a girl!" Dongho said.

I moved back a little, putting my hands up in front of Kibum's top, signalling that I didn't want it.

Especially if it was freshly taken off a guy's body.

"Fine, if you don't want it." Kibum muttered and slipped it back on.

I pouted and crossed my arms. "Go get a new one!" I said like a little kid, pointing to the corridor.

"Ugh, fine, anything for my girlfriend."

He got up from the seat and I hugged him, dragging me with him to his room.

As soon as I fed them breakfast and kissed all of them good morning, I went back into my room to change to get to the dance room after breakfast so we can practice for our comeback stage, even though I was still sick.

Speaking of our comeback, I haven't seen the video yet - it should be released today.

I swiftly scooped my iPod into my hands and went on Allkpop, scrolling through the page.

Hey, there's something about our comeback!

I widened my eyes in excitement and furiously tapped on the link many times.

U-KISS unleashes full audio, album jacket, AND new MV!

Okay, I was hyperventilating now.

KissMes, this is the moment you have been waiting for!

Your boys (and girl) have just released their new album and music video, completely going for a darker image. Female member, _______, already looks y and fierce and looking awesome for her first time doing an album jacket photoshoot.

Moving away from the album jacket, their new mini-album, 'Break Time' sounds much different from their previous. Other than ________ singing background female vocals, their promotion song, Shut Up!!, has more of a club vibe with more attacking, dramatic lyrics.

The rest of the songs in the album are no different, going completely against their previous style, with less upbeatness and bright melodies.

I must say, ________ is doing great for a first-timer; she definately deserved that spot in U-KISS.

What do you guys think about the album and  ________'s first attempt?

Check out the audio, album jacket, and video below!

I scrolled past all the album jacket and audio, landing on the first MV.

Shut Up!! (full ver.)

Full version?

I clicked on it and my jaw dropped.

The guys were all shirtless and...

 

ALISON!

SO THAT'S HOW THEY KNOW HER!

There was another scene when...ELI KISSED HER.

HE ING KISSED HER.

THEY ALL LOOK SO BADASS (which was the good part) BUT...AGHDJFHSALHFDASLHFDLASJK

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!??!

THEY SOOO DON'T LOOK LIKE THEMSELVES.

SO THAT'S WHY THEY'VE BEEN ACTING ALL WIERD AROUND ME.

GOSH, AND KEVIN SHIRTLESS?!?!?!

WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO HIM?! NO WONDER HE'S BEEN GONE TO THE GYM FOR WEEKS!

The clean version was no better, despite the fact that there was more dancing in it.

STILL, THAT ALISON!!

WHY DIDN'T THEY GET AN ASIAN GIRL FOR GOD'S SAKE?!

I felt blood boil in my arteries, reaching up to my face and anger taking over me.

"________, WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!" Kiseop's voice yelled, getting closer to my room.

"RAAAAGHH!!!" I screamed and threw the iPod out of the room, across the corridor.

I stormed out to see a frightened Kiseop, his eyes widened in horror as if he saw a dead body.


Kiseop's POV:


Somehow, while I was eating, I had a really bad feeling that _______ is gonna find out.

She's usually on her iPod every morning, surfing the internet.

Which means...

I gasped and widened my eyes, making a break for it.

"Yah, Kiseop, where are you going?" Kevin called after me.

"KISEOP GET BACK HERE NOW!!" SooHyun yelled.

Hell no, there is no way I'm getting back.

"RAAGGHH!!" I heard ________ screech while I was running.

Her iPod flew out of the room, dashing across the corridor, making me stop in my tracks.

.

She saw it.

She walked out of the room menacingly, eyeing me as if she's going to kill me.

Crap.


Your POV:


I stormed past Kiseop and into the kitchen, heading towards the door, not caring about anything else.

I mean, how could they just lie to me about this? How could my boyfriends, whom I love with all my heart, hide this away from me?

Abusing my trust is not something I like very much. I thought they loved me...

I reached the door and grabbed onto the handle, swinging it open.

"Hey, ________, where are you going?" Alexander asked.

I stayed silent for a while before answering him. "Out." I spat in between my teeth, and slammed the door shut, pacing furiously away.


Kevin's POV:


Oh my God, please don't tell me she's seen the MV!!

"Guys, what happened?!" Dongho panicked.

Our eyes widened in horror.

"She's seen it." Kiseop replied, hanging his head low.

Alexander facepalmed himself, while the rest of us slouched over the counter.

Great, just great.

Now she's going to ignore us and hate us for the rest of her life.


Your POV:


I felt hot tears sting my eyes as I power-walked to Teen Top's dorm.

Getting inside the lift, I burst into tears, leaning onto the wall of the lift.

The doors opened, I ran as fast as I could to their dorm, reaching it in less than a minute.

I slowly knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

The door opened and I looked up, seeing a shocked L.Joe.

"B-Byunghun-oppa..." I said quietly.

"______? What happened? Why are you crying? Who did this to you?" he said frantically, cupping my face.

I gently pushed his hands away. "I'll explain when we're inside." I said, forcing a smile.

"Aww, it's okay, baby girl..." he said gently, leading me inside the dorm with his arm over my shoulder. "Come in."

I smiled and followed him in.

"OMG, _______!!" Changjo exclaimed, running towards me.

"_______!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Minsoo shouted, holding onto my shoulders firmly.

"Guys, relax, our baby girl needs to get herself together first." L.Joe said calmly.

"________! Come sit here!" Niel said, patting the spot on the couch next to him.

I looked up at L.Joe, only to see him pouting. "Sorry, oppa..." I giggled and sat next to Niel.

L.Joe sat in front of my legs and leaned his back on them while the rest are grabbing a seat.

"________, what happened?" Minsoo asked calmly...okay, he is never calm when being overprotective.

No, I am not using Teen Top to replace UKISS.

I only love Teen Top as brothers and best friends, and I still love UKISS.

But if UKISS loved me, then why did they lie to me?

I took a few breaths and began to explain.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

YESH!!! SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!! WHICH MEANS MORE UPDATES!!!!

I won't be doing the updating marathon this week, but I promise I'll do one next week!!

okay, I promised you guys some drama, and here it is! I hope you like it!

There will be more drama and fluff in future chapters ^^

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! I'm not AFF famous, so I appreciate every single comment I get :D