questions

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


The next two weeks we were practicing our hearts out, dancing and singing in the dance room for so many hours each day for our comeback in a few days.

I never failed to attend practice, even though I was sick.

For me, I had to put less effort when dancing and singing because of my condition.

Whenever we stopped dancing every time the song ended, the guys would ask if I was okay, or if I needed to lie down, or if I needed some cold water.

I didn’t want to seem weak, so I rejected each offer they came up with.

One time, I remember I almost fainted because I put too much effort into the choreography, so Kibum got a bit mad at me because he didn’t want me to be “too strong” to admit that I was in a weak condition.

But that Alison girl kept coming back and she never seemed to stop.

Okay, she seriously has some issues regarding personal space.

I wonder if she had stalked anyone before? XD

She probably has, since she stalks us so much.

Because she kept coming back, my suspicion about her grew; my belief that the guys were lying to me also grew.

She would talk to them as if she knew them really well, or she would act like a real bimbo in front of any of them whenever they would open the door.

She also would death-glare me every time I would accompany any of them when they open the door.

Her stalking got worse and worse every few days.

I eventually told them to stop answering the door altogether unless it was manager-oppa or HyunMi or Teen Top, who would be shouting at the door so we can open it.

I really didn’t know what Alison wanted from them, but I’m pretty sure that she hated me because I was around them all the time.

Of course I have to be around them all the time – I’m their band mate AND their girlfriend.

But still, even if I wasn’t their girlfriend and I still treated them like brothers, I would still have to be around them all the time.

As for Teen Top?

They’re taking a break from their ‘Clap’ debut and promotions.

I was pretty sad because I wouldn’t be able to hear Minsoo rapping, and see them sing and dance live for a while.

But at least I can visit them a bit more because they’re taking a break, but I still can’t visit them because of the comeback, so I guess it was like usual.

I was now in my bed, resting for the whole day because the guys have been scolding me about how I practiced too hard when I’m sick and I need my rest and blah, blah, blah.

All of a sudden, the door opened and Dongho came in and sat down next to my bed, placing a glass of ice water on the bedside table.

“Wha? Oppa, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at practice?” I asked him, turning onto my side face him.

“Nah, I want to take care of my girlfriend today.” he said with a smile, looking up at me.

“Aww, you really didn’t have to. I’m more than capable of taking care of myself.”  I said.

He sighed and stood up, kissing me a few times before slipping into my bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled into my neck.

In response, I slid my arms around his head and pulled him closer to me.

“________, you know how much I’ve missed you during the filming of the clip?” he mumbled.

“I know. Kiseop-oppa and everyone told me how much they’ve missed me. I’ve missed you guys too, so much.” I said affectionately.

Okay, this is SO not me.

I’m not usually this soft to anyone, but I guess my boyfriends are an exception.

But I’m still my tough self with them as well.


Dongho’s POV:


Being in ________’s warm embrace, I just hope that she won’t ever see the video.

I don’t want her to let go of us.

I don’t want her to let go of me.

If she ever sees the video, I might not get to be close to her like this ever again.

We might end up breaking up and she’ll go back to treating us like brothers, which killed me when she said that she didn’t have any feelings for us when she just debuted.

She didn’t want to take us away from the KissMes before, and she might even go back to that promise when she sees the video.

I just hope she doesn’t break up with us in the end.

I don’t know what to do with myself if we ever break up. I wonder if the hyungs are thinking the same thing as I am.

_______ is way too precious, more precious than anything in the world. I care even more about her than my own life.

I would do anything for ________, and nothing can get in my way, not even Alison.

“Oppa, when’s the MV going to be released?” _______ asked.

My body froze instantly at her question.

.

How am I going to answer that question?!

OMFG the video was set to be released in a few days!!

AND OUR COMEBACK IS THE DAY AFTER THE VIDEO RELEASE!

Think, Dongho, THINK!!

“Well, I’m not sure.” I said, pretending to be calm.

“Oh, really? Well I really want to see it once it’s released. And who’s that Alison girl that you’re always talking about?”

UUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! _______, YOU’RE DRIVING ME INSANE WITH THOSE QUESTIONS!!

ASHDJSFKAFHSDLAFHLSDAFDSAL;KLJLF;LASKL

“Oh, r-really? W-well, I think the video is...alright, I guess,” I stuttered. “And as for Alison? I-I think she’s some stalker fan, I’m not sure.”

“Oh, okay...you don’t sound too confident about the MV though.”

Aish, this girl, she’s so persistent.

“Well, yeah, I don’t know what to think of it. Anyway, you should go to sleep, you’re sick and our comeback is next week.” I said, trying to avoid the subject.

“Mmm, yeah, okay.” ________ mumbled and shifted her body a bit, making herself comfortable.

I nuzzled into her neck a bit more and went to sleep with her.

I just hope that ________ isn’t thinking too much about the MV and Alison right now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYSSSS!!!!! YAY I'VE JUST HIT 50 SUBBERS!!!

I also wanna celebrate my first anniversary of being here on AFF ^^

ANDD HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!!! ^^ MUWAHHAAHAHAHAAA (yeah, even though we don't celebrate Halloween in Australia as much, I still wanna wish you guys ^^)

AND OMG I'VE JUST GOTTEN TICKETS TO THE KPOP CONCERT IN SYDNEY!!!!!!!! hsjdfklhdsalfhsdlaAHSDJFLHASLFHS

dammit, if UKISS was here, I would've gotten the VIP tickets ><" but the Gold tickets are fine ^^ JUST A FEW ROWS BEHIND VIP!!!

And I want to try something different other than advice like in my last fanfic...SONG OF THE WEEK!!! XD

Anyways, I won't be updating for another few days because I have School Certificate exams coming up and I need to study, study, study!!

SONG OF THE WEEK – On the Floor (UKISS)

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! AND SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE XD