promotions

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


The next few days we were preparing for our comeback.

I only spoke to the guys when counting the steps in our dance, and one-worded answers.

I knew that this wasn't a good idea, not talking to them.

It's only putting us in danger of making bad performances, or breaking up.

We were now backstage at Music Bank in our dressing room.

The guys just decided to take off all their shirts when I'm around getting my make up done.

Were they trying to get me back because of their hot bodies?

Sorry, I don't pay attention to bodies in a relationship, I only pay attention to affection and love.

Speaking of make up, I've became more tolerant of it because Rania decided to chuck a bit on me every time we go out, which was NOT cool.

Instead of staring at them, I covered my eyes with my hands and walked away into another room where I can change into the clothes the stylist-unnies gave me.

The outfit composed of black short shorts, black blazer cut up to my waist, a white blouse, and black thigh high stilleto boots.

Hehehehe, I'm starting to look somewhat like Rania in Dr Feel Good :3 but less ty and less tighter outfits.

I went out of the room and waited in front of their room, crossing my arms.

While I was waiting I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw...

KIKWANG.

I SWEAR MY MOUTH DROPPED OPEN IN FANGIRLNESS.

"K-K-K-K-K-KIKW-"

"Hey, _______!" he greeted me with a smile. "Wow, you're looking awesome tonight! I heard you're promoting for the first time."

"Yeah, thanks Kikwang, and yep, it's my first time. I'm a little nervous."

"Don't worry, it's normal for rookie artists to feel nervous at first."

"Oh yeah, I kinda know that already,"

"Yeah, and one more thing, do your best onstage, no matter what, okay? You'll thank yourself later if you do."

I nodded and hugged him.

By then, the rest of BEAST came out LOOKING ABSOLUTELY AHSDJASLDLAFSDF HOT!!!!!!!

Yes, I have to admit, BEAST is one of my biggest weaknesses out there.

I'm such a huge fangirl.

"Yah, Kikwang, we gotta go." DooJoon said.

"Wait! Can't I just say hi to _______?" Kikwang whined.

"OMG HI _______!!!!!!" Yoseob exclaimed and ran up to me and hugged me.

HOLY !

YOSEOB IS HUGGING ME.

"Hello, Yoseob!" I laughed and hugged him back. He let go and moved back to BEAST. "What song are you guys promoting?" I asked them.

"Haven't you heard? We're promoting Soom!" HyunSeung piped up.

That hit me. "OH YEAH!!" I said excitedly. "I love the dancing in it, and Yoseob-oppa's I DA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yoseob hung his head in embarassment, but JunHyung ruffled his hair in reassurance.

We laughed at Yoseob for a while but DooJoon had to wreck it again. "GUYS SERIOUSLY, WE'RE UP NEXT!!!"

"Next, we have BEAST with SOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!" I heard the MC announce.

"CRAP!! LET'S RUN GUYS!!" Dongwoon shouted. They nodded in agreement and broke for it.

"SEE YOU LATER,  ________!!!!" JunHyung said while running off with the rest of BEAST.

"BYE, OPPAS!! GOOD LUCK!!" I yelled back at them while waving them goodbye.

"BYE, _______!! REMEMBER WHAT I SAID!!" Kikwang called back.

I nodded and finished waving at them once they didn't turn back.

Once I put my arm down, I turned around and the door of the guys' room opened.

They went out one by one, wearing y black suits and holding fake guns.

I must admit, they looked pretty damn hot, but that didn't mean that I was going to forgive them for not trusting me.

"______, who were you waving to?" Kevin asked.

"BEAST." I replied shortly.


Kevin's POV:


Great, first Teen Top, now BEAST, who's next, MBLAQ?

"Of course I'm a fan of them, but they dropped by to say hi." she said.

I mentally sighed in relief.

Good, they're just friends, saying hi.

No need to get jealous...


Your POV:


Seriously, what's with these guys and not letting me talk to other guys that I'm just friends with?

Geez, they need to stop being so overprotective.

They know that I only love them, GF-BF-wise that is.

BEAST eventually finished singing their song, and it was our turn next.

They came backstage to where we were and wished us, but more me, luck.

"WE NOW HAVE SHUT UP BY UKISS!!!!" the host declared.

We went onto the stage, greeted by shining lights and screams of fans.

Whenever I was in the middle of our 'triangle' fans would scream louder, which encouraged me to do better.

Even though it was my first performance as a proper promotion, I really enjoyed it.

Just like Kikwang said, I was thanking myself because I did an awesome stage and had a really good time performing (despite the outfit).

I didn't say anything to the guys when we went back to the dressing rooms.

I just hope they got the message that I didn't want to talk to them for a while unless they get rid of that Alison.

Getting into my change room, I wiped all the makeup off with a wet tissue and took off my outfit hastily, changing into my hip hop clothes.

I gave the outfit back to the stylist-unnie and waited outside of UKISS' change room.

Gosh, they're guys and they take longer than I do.

They eventually came out after about a long ten minutes and we headed off to the car.

"_______, please say something." Kibum asked quietly.

I looked up slowly at him. "What do you want me to say?"

"Something, anything! You've been ignoring us for the past week now!" Kiseop pleaded.

I felt a little guilty, but I can't show my weak side now. "Like what?!"

"I don't know, say that you'll forgive us."

I stayed silent for a little moment, thinking about what to say.

"No, I'm not going to forgive you," I said and their faces fell. "Just yet."

They looked up with hope in their eyes.

"Unless you get rid of Alison."

_________

We were like this for the next few weeks, promoting, going on crazy schedules.

Everything was going as usual for promotions for Shut Up.

Dongho was right - promotions were exhausting, the photoshoot was nothing compared to promotions.

We then told that we had a special concert in Busan in about a week, so now we're preparing like crazy for it.

But there was a special stage where I swear to God that I would rather kill myself than do that stage. But hey, they're my boyfriends, what else can I do?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

OMFGGGGGGGG HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD TICK TACK YET?!??!?!??!

ASHDJFKLSJAGLHA;SFJKGHKLSAHF'SFGLJSDKLFJKSD;FLS;'

AND A VERYY HAPPY 18TH BITHDAY TO YOU LEE BYUNGHUN, AKA, L.JOEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all love you very much you y, mischevous rapper ^______________^

L.Joe: THANKS SO MUCH AUTHOR AND MY ANDROMEDAS/ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO HSAJFLHLSADA MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Me: *hugs L.Joe and never lets go*

Niel: *rips me off L.Joe* HE'S MINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Me: COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVEDDDDD!!!!!! AND I HATE YOU NIEL!!!

Niel: MEHRONG!!