this cannot be happening.

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


I woke up earlier than the rest of Teen Top that morning so I could head off to UKISS' dorm.

I washed up quickly and wrote a note to Teen Top, and went out.

L.Joe, why must you do this? Make my decision even harder?

Who should I pick?

My head says to pick Teen Top, but my heart says UKISS.

WHY IS LIFE SO DAMN COMPLICATED?!

After about 5 minutes walking, I eventually reached the dorm.

The door was already opened...what?

I looked in, only to see the most horrific, painful, heart-wrenching, disgusting sight.

Kiseop and Alison were making out.

I gasped, my eyes widened and tears swelled up in my eyes, stinging them.

Kiseop pulled away and looked at me with a surprised expression.

"_________, it's not what you-"

I shook my head and ran away, not being able to take any more pain.


Kiseop's POV:


Ugh, what a terrible morning.

I was the only one to wake up and ________ wasn't home.

She's probably at Teen Top's dorm again.

I sat on one of the high chairs at the counter and leaned my head over with my arms which were folded.

I can't believe that we actually let ________ do this to herself.

We're probably the worst boyfriends on earth.

Okay, if I ever see Alison again, I swear I will beat the out of her.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, ruining my ranting time.

I grumbled, getting up and opening the door.

.

"What the do you want, Alison?" I spat.

"Huh? Why are you like this, Kiseop?"

Oh, this .

"You ing ruined my-"

CRAP.

I SHOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DATING ________.

"I ruined your what?" she asked innocently.

NOT.

"My brother-sister relationship with ________!" I hissed. "She hates me, us, now! Ever since you came, you did nothing but try to cut _______ out of UKISS' lives! Do you know how bad our performances are going to be because she never talks to us anymore? IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Oh please," she said while walking in. I death glared her with every step she took. "It's not like you're dating her or anything."

I felt my stomach sink and heat rushing up to my face. "No, I'm not. But we're very close, and you had to ruin that."

She turned around and faced me, smirking. "Maybe this would completely destroy it."

She pulled me down and planted her lips on mine.

ARGH WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ?!

EWW AND SHE HAS LIPGLOSS ON UGH SHJAFLSJLFJLSDFLASDFLASD

COMPARED TO ________ WHO NEVER HAS ANY MAKEUP ON, THAT IS DISGUSTING!!

I tore out of her grip and found her smirking even more, looking behind me.

My eyes widened in shock when I saw...

________.

!

She had a completely horrified expression and ran away.

I completely blew it this time.

I turned back to Alison in fury and slammed my fist across her face.

She fell to the floor and I kicked her in the stomach.

"THAT'S FOR RUINING ________'S LIFE!!" I yelled at her.

She looked back up at me with a cut lip and a big red patch on her face.

I picked her up and threw her out of our dorm.

By that time, the rest of the group came out to see what the ruckus was.

"KISEOP! WHAT DID YOU-" Kibum started, but I ran off to find _______.


Your POV:


I ran away from the dorm, tears falling down my face like no other.

Why...

I actually thought they would never actually kiss her.

I guess I was wrong.

My heart was ripped into a million pieces as I ran.

I felt my bones growing weaker and weaker in exhaustion.

No, it was not physical exhaustion, but mental and emotional exhaustion.

My muscles gave up and I collapsed to the ground.

I didn't faint, but I just stayed there in pain and agony.

I then heard footsteps frantically make their way towards me.

"_________!! THERE YOU ARE!!" Minsoo's voice boomed. I didn't reply, I just remained there not moving.

I then felt someone scoop me up, carrying me bridal style, running along with the rest of Teen Top towards UKISS' dorm.

"They are so gonna ing get it." L.Joe spat as they ran.

"I can't wait to whoop their asses." Niel smirked, cracking his knuckles.

Oh no.

This isn't going to end up well.


Narrator's POV:
 

Teen Top arrived at the door and there was all of UKISS, staring at you in CAP's arms.

"I think you forgot something?" CAP hissed at UKISS while the rest of Teen Top death glared each of the UKISS members.

Kevin went up and grabbed you from CAP and placed you gently on the couch. He then went off to the kitchen to get water for you, the awkward silence making the atmosphere more intense.

" IT! LET'S DO THIS!!" Changjo yelled and a huge punch-up began between UKISS and Teen Top.


Your POV:


It was terrible.

UKISS, minus Kevin, and Teen Top were fighting.

The noise was unbearable.

Kevin didn't come back for ages, he's the type of person who doesn't like fights.

I finally found the strength to get up.

Minsoo and Kibum were heading towards each other like raging bulls with their fists clenched, about to give each other the punches of their lives.

I jumped in the middle of the pathway between them, spreading my arms out.

"GUYS, STO-"

I was cut off when I felt something literally dive its way into my stomach and spine, causing my abdomen muscles to suffocate me.

My eyes widened in shock, I took a deep breath, but hardly air came in.

I coughed, drops of blood coming out from my mouth.

That 'something', or THOSE 'somethings', removed themselves from my back and stomach, my knees giving in as I collapsed on the floor.

Adding onto the mental and emotional pain, was this physical pain as I lay on the floor, gasping for air.

"_____!!!" Minsoo and Kibum exclaimed.

"Ahhh..." I whispered, clutching onto my stomach.

Minsoo and Kibum glared at each other furiously.

"YOU DID THIS!!" they yelled at each other and continued fighting.

"Guys..." I said quietly, but no one listened.

All of a sudden, I felt someone sweep me off the floor, carrying me bridal style (again).

I looked up at the person and saw Kevin. "Oppa?"

"Shh, don't worry, I'm going to get you out of here." he said quickly and went out the door.

Nobody seemed to notice us, probably because they were too busy fighting.

Once we were out, he ran towards the direction of the elevator.

We got inside and he pressed the button to get to the ground level.

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked softly.

"We're going to my house, where none of the members know."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- I LOST 2 SUBSCRIBERS AHSDJFLSLAFHSLDFJASLHDFLAS

ugh, sorry if my story is so bad guys, I never knew ;~;

you guys can suggest if you want, so I can make the story better for you guys T_T

I don't know if I should update anymore because i'm losing subbers and hardly anyone is commenting T~T

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR UKISS FOR SBS MTV KOREA!!!