preparing and more hate

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


As soon as breakfast finished, Manager-oppa told us to go and change to meet at the dance room for another meeting.

Dongho and I went into our room and the rest of the guys went to their rooms to get changed.

"What is it this time?" he groaned when manager-oppa left.

"I guess it's something to do with me, maybe." I suggested, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah, I hope it's not anything drastic."

I nodded in agreement.

Dongho grabbed his clothes and went in the bathroom, leaving the room for me to change in.

I wanted to try something different today, so I wore tight-ish, yet confortable dancing pants and Tigers with my usual loose top:

 


*AT THE DANCE ROOM WHEN MANAGER JUST TOLD YOU ABOUT THE NEWS*


"WHAT?! HER DEBUT STAGE IS TOMORROW?!" they yelled.

My jaw was hanging open.

I was speechless.

I felt my breathing quicken, and my heartbeat doubled.

I've never performed in front of an audience before.

"BUT WHY SO SOON? WHY NOT NEXT WEEK?!!?!?!?" they blew up at manager-oppa.

"GUYS GEEZ! One, it's the debut special for Music Bank - other new bands are going to debut as well. Two, it was HyunMi's decision, so I didn't plan this. Three, _________ has to experience some stage, because debut stage is a lot easier than concert stage."

"But oppa, isn't it a little early?" I said.

"Have you been learning and practicing the dances with these boys?" he asked in response.

I nodded.

"For how long?"

"Almost every day since she started." Kibum answered.

"That's good. Now you can start practicing."

With that, he left.

I gulped, looking at the guys.

"Well?" I began.

"LET'S START PRACTICING!!!" they yelled.


Eli's POV:


I groaned and got up, getting into position.

I saw ________ go over to the speakers and plug in her ipod.

And there was something about her that I've never noticed before O_______O

She was wearing tight dancing pants o_________O

Wearing those, she had a cute little S-line and a tiny waist.

OMG WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!

Is this really what happens when I don't hang out with a lot of girls? =="


*AN HOUR LATER*


Your POV:


I swear I could drop dead right on the spot out of tiredness.

My body was covered in sweat, and my throat felt bone dry.

"Yah, ______, do you need some water?" SooHyun offered.

"Yes, please." I replied dryly and gratefully took the water bottle.

"Being a guy is tougher than you thought?" Eli smirked.

"You wish." I said and gulped down my water

"Hey, _______, can you rap or sing?" Dongho randomly asked.

What the heck?

"Err, I feel more comfortable rapping, but I still like to sing." I replied.

"Can we hear you rap?"

I sighed and began rapping to Bekah's part in 'Bang!' while doing the bouncing move with my hands on my hips.

"Bring it to you daily, only from the best,
After School Playgirls know how to get fresh!
So cool, so right, just so tasty,
Bring it fast forward, makes the fellas go crazy!"

"Any more songs?" Alexander said.

"Um..." I pondered and then started rapping to HyunA's part in Superstar by 4minute.
"geu nugudo nae yeoljeongui kkeuteul bojimothae aljimothae ganeumhaji mot hae
modu baraboneun mudae, wae irae? nareul boyeojugien so tight
geotmoseupman bogo pandanhaetdamyeon (damyeon)
geochil geos eopsi nareul pyeonggahaetdamyeon (damyeon)
du nun keuge tteugo bwa
I'll be your superstar (now) ready to the action!"

Their jaws dropped.

"Gosh, this girl is multi talented." Dongho muttered.

"Thanks." I smiled and blushed.

I saw that Kevin was on his phone AGAIN.

He looked troubled.

"Yah, what are you looking at?" Alexander said and scooted over to Kevin.

"Kevin-oppa, what is it?" I asked.

The rest of us gathered around him. I gasped and widened my eyes at the screen.

U-KISS' Bang _________ to have her debut stage tomorrow!

My breathing wasn't as steady as I thought it could be.

"HOW DID THEY KNOW BEFORE US?!!" Kiseop exclaimed.

"I don't know, but this is way too crazy." Kevin replied.

Along with other groups, like Teen Top, Infinite, Miss A, and Sistar for tomorrow's debut special for Music Bank, Bang ________, 16, has been the hottest topic.

The new female addition to U-KISS has gotten every k-pop site blaring, as this is making history in k-pop. No other entertainment company has ever made a group with many males and only one female.

At the very young age of 16, _______ will be performing with U-KISS for the very first time tomorrow night.

That's not all! Her audition video has been leaked!

I've seen it a few times, and I think that she really deserves to be in a male group. What do you guys think?

Check out the video below!

I felt my heart stop at that last bit of the article.

"C-can we skip the video?" I asked everyone nervously.

They nodded in response.

Kevin scrolled down the page...and there were the comments.

Again, there were some positive ones like:

"OMG HER DANCING IS SOOO COOL!!!"

"I WISH I WAS A B-GIRL! damn, she really deserved that place in ukiss!"

"even jay park can't even break like that!"

"she's soooo awesome! i wish i was like her."

"congrats, _______, you really deserve it ^^"

I found myself smiling at all the nice comments.

But sadly, when there's nice comments, there's always negative ones.

" ISN'T EVEN PRETTY!"

"dude, that's not dancing. that's being an idiot."

"psht. she can't dance for ."

"exactly like other ty girl groups - she's got no talent."

"she's gonna get no where with that masculine dancing. people only want females with girly dancing, not females with boyish dancing. it's like guys auditioning with girl group dances."

"HYUNG STOP THERE!" Dongho shouted.

Kevin stopped scrolling and had an absolutely disgusted expression on his face.

He instantly got out of the page.

I felt tears sting my eyes again.

Why...

I didn't even debut yet...and I still have hate.

I clenched my fists to prevent the tears from spilling.

"Yah, _______, don't let those comments bring you down, you hear?" Alexander said and everyone enveloped me in a group hug.

"You're awesome, extremely talented, AND pretty, got it?" Kiseop said firmly.

"Y-yeah.." I sniffed. "But I'm not pretty."

"Yes, you are. Now stop crying and get used to that fact." Kibum said.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I am not pretty, and I don't want to get used to that fact. I know heaps of people that got used to that and ended up being s." I retorted.

"Oh."

"Don't worry, _________. Tomorrow's debut stage will make sure that the hate comments will die down." Kevin smiled.

"Thanks guys." I replied and hugged them back.

Debut stage, here I come.

Haters, you better watch it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OGMOGMMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGMOMGGGGGGG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN UKISS' ALBUM TEASER!?!?!?!?!?

ASDFHSKFHLSDFHSLFHLJKFDFJHSGLFKJGDKLASDAIOPRF AHHH SOMEONE KILL ME!!! XDDD

anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm not going to update for another few days, so please enjoy this one!

I promise you guys that the next chapter will be AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!

OHHH AND I have a walkathon for school tomorrow, and my grade's theme is RED and BLACK

guess who/what I'm going as? XDDD










 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




HAHAHAHA YOU GUESSED IT xDD

I'm going as Taemin ^^ LOL imagine me walking for 8 kilometres dancing to Lucifer XD

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!! ONE MORE SUB TIL 30 ^^