bonding

Only Girl (In the World)

a/n: REMEMBER, BLUE IS WHEN THEY SPEAK IN ENGLISH!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:


Kibum walked to the kitchen to everyone else with me dangling off his neck, looking extremely awkward and earning really wierd looks from everyone else.

I eventually gave up trying to strangle him and got back to my spot.

"Sooo, what bands do you, like, listen to?"  Eli asked when I sat down.

"Um...I like bands like 2PM, Beast, SHINee, Rania, 4minute, 2NE1, SuJu and Big Bang...yes, I'm a huge fangirl of Rania, 4minute and 2NE1..."

Gosh, no one really knows this but....I actually ship Rania and UKISS. DON'T TELL THEM THOUGH!!! XDD

Yeah, when I told that to MiKyung, she thinks that Rania is too fierce for UKISS; I thought the same, but, hey, I like fierce girls with pretty guys.

"No us? TT_________________TT" Dongho complained.

"Hehe, I didn't really know you guys that much...until now, that is ^^" I replied awkwardly.

"So do you like any American bands?" Eli asked.

"Yeah. I like guys like 30 Seconds to Mars, Paramore, and an Australian band called Tonight Alive. I like all the punk bands, I guess."

"YOU LIKE 30 SECONDS TO MARS?" Kevin exclaimed.

"And Paramore ^^" I replied.

We spent another half an hour talking about me liking punk bands and whatnot, until Kiseop decided to change the topic.

"So, what's it like in Australia?"

"Well, it's really sunny most of the time. The summers can get up to 45 degrees and the winters are really cold at around 5 degrees."

"5 degrees isn't that bad." SooHyun said.

"Are you kidding me? It's like a freaking freezer!" 

"Maybe it's 'cause we're used to it." Dongho said.

"Yeah. I REALLY love the summers down there." I said with a sigh.

"I wish I could go down there some time."

We then went for another half an hour talking about my time in Australia; but they never asked why I moved.

I don't want to talk about it. Ever. I guess you could say I'm glad that they didn't ask me.

After a loud morning tea, everyone chucked their dishes into the dishwasher.

I was the last one to put my dish in because I wasn't as crazy as them. I really didn't know how to work a dishwasher, so I looked around and saw Kevin.

"Kevin, can you help me with this?"

"You don't know how to work a dishwasher?"

"...no..." I answered shyly.

He sighed and went over to the dishwasher and pressed a few buttons. It started to rumble and make some noises, so I'm guessing it worked.

He then got up and faced me. I looked back at him; at his beautiful facial features, his warm brown eyes. I couldn't help but turning away, blushing.


Kevin's POV:


When I looked at her, I noticed her sparkly, dark brown eyes. She looked at me back and turned away blushing.

She is soooo cute!

I then realised about the questions I asked her earlier today; I gotta get some answers.


Your POV:


"Hey, ________, are you going to answer my questions?" he asked and I turned back to face him.

CRAP! THE QUESTIONS!

"Um, yeah...well...yes, that is what I use for my monthlies. No, I don't have my monthlies right now, yes it is extremely annoying, and it's one of the worst things in the world anyone can have." I answered all in one breath.

"So how does it all work?"

"Um..." I began and tucked my fringe behind my ear. "The first two or three days are the heaviest and the rest of the week is okay, I guess. It usually goes for five days. Sometimes it can go for as little as two days or as long as seven."

"What's yours?"

"Well...mine goes for seven...most of the time..."

"Does it hurt?"

"Well, every girl is different. For me, most of the time, I feel like nothing, and some other times...well...I feel like screaming in pain..." I trailed off and looked down to the floor.

There was a short silence.

I may not look like it, but I am really sensitive talking about these things, but I feel that I can trust Kevin with these types of things already.

"Aww, come here." he came closer to me and embraced me into a hug. "It must be so hard for you."

I felt my eyes widen and my arms move their way up his back, hugging him back.

I've never had a guy hug me before, only "him", so it was kind of awkward for me.

Before I knew it, I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I sniffed. It brings me to tears when I think of "him" and what happened afterwards.


Kevin's POV:


I heard ________ sniffing. I broke our hug and looked at her. Maybe talking about these types of things are sensitive to her. Well, I wouldn't know anything about it.

"________, why are you crying? Please stop crying. I'm sorry to bring this up, I won't do it again, I promise! I'm sorry!" I pleaded and hugged her once more.

She chuckled once while crying and faced me.

"No, it's not because of that. It's something else I thought of. Don't worry." she replied with a smile.

"What is it? What are you crying about?"

She pulled out of the hug and looked at me with those bright, glassy eyes.

"I-I'd rather not talk about it..." she said.

I used the back of my hand to gently wipe her tears away.

Even though it's the first day I've met her, she has shown so many sides to her; so many feelings.

I guess you can say I already love her.


Your POV:


He wiped my tears with the back of his hand.

I felt my eyes widen again, because I'm not used to this stuff.

I didn't want to tell him what happened to me because I've only known him for one day.

"So when are you going to tell me?" he asked quietly.

"I don't know...but not now..." I replied.

He pulled me into another hug, which I instantly returned.

"Hey what's taking you two so lon-KEVIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Kiseop yell.

Oh my god, not again...

Kevin and I instantly pulled away from each other and looked at Kiseop.

"OMO, ________, WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" he rushed over to me and held my shoulders.

I chuckled once again and pushed him gently away from me.

"Hyung, it's something that she doesn't want to talk about." Kevin said.

"Oh. Let's go wash your face, ________, and then we can join everyone else." Kiseop said to me.

"Okay.."

Both Kevin and Kiseop walked with me to the bathroom and I washed my face, making me feel better. I reached for a clean towel and rubbed my face onto it.

"You're not wearing makeup?" Kiseop asked, looking at the towel.

"No, why would I?" I said.

"Ehhh...no reason. Just asking."


Kiseop's POV:


Because she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life.

It's such a waste that she's a tomboy and she doesn't know that she is this beautiful.

But then again, if she knew, then she might become a .


Your POV:
 

"Hey, Kevin, does that answer all your questions?" I told him as we were getting out of the bathroom.

"Yeah. I'm too scared to ask my sister because I know she'll beat me up. But now I know how girls feel."

"Heh, no worries." I said and we went to the living room, watching TV with the rest of the guys.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ANOTHER THREE DAYS....AGAIN!!!

OKAY I PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT I'LL BE HAVING AN UPDATING MARATHON THIS WEEK!!! I'LL UPDATE EVERYDAY THIS WEEK BECAUSE THERE'S NO EXAMS XDDD

i hope you guys liked this chapter!

silent readers, please comment and new readers, please subscribe!!