flashbacks

Only Girl (In the World)

Ten Times Better - Tonight Alive

(a/n: please play it while reading, but be sure to turn it down because it starts off nice and piano-ish and then it gets loud and punky, but the lyrics are really meaningful ^_^
 

Your POV:

"Thank you sir." I said, paying the taxi driver.

"No worries, miss." he replied.

I got out of the taxi with both bags in my hands and turned around to see the taxi drive away.

When that was out of sight, I turned around and faced the house, taking a deep breath as I stepped forward.

I reached the door and knocked on it. After a few seconds, it opened, revealing a face I haven't seen in 5 months.

"Unnie?"

I nodded and gave her a smile. "Hello, MiKyung."


Kiseop's POV:


I ran as fast my legs could take me out of the building and on to the streets.

I kept running along the footpath while screaming her name. I didn't care if people thought I was insane. I just wanted her back.

*FLASHBACK*

We were in the dance room with the rest of the group, practicing for the MV we need to film in a few days.

The song finished and we got out of our poses.

I went to the other side of the room to get some water, and chugged it down my throat.

While I was drinking, I saw _______ sweetly kissing each of the other members.

I felt a wave of jealousy rush through my body as everyone headed out. I followed them at the back of the line when suddenly, I felt a small hand grip my wrist. I turned my head around and she pulled me back into the room and closed the door.

She stood on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around my neck. I bent down a little to get to her height and kissed her, sliding my arms around her slim waist.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I didn't have the strength to go any further. Giving up, I dawdled back to the dorm. There is no way in hell I would choose Alison over ________.


Alexander's POV:


I was sitting on the floor in front of the couch with my back leaning against it while staring at the blank TV screen.

This was were I would usually cheer __________ up, but I guess it means nothing now.

*FLASHBACK*

I went into the living room to find _________ sitting in front of the couch with her knees brought to her chin and her arms crossed over them.

I took a closer look at her and saw that she was sulking and pouting.

"Yah, honey, what's wrong?" I asked her while sitting down next to her.

"I can't seem to get the chorus right." she mumbled. "I always do the moves wrongly because I'm so unco-ordinated and I can't help it."

I sighed and hugged her. "That's why we have practice. Practice always makes perfect."

"Still...I'm hopeless."

I sighed again and pulled out of the hug. "Hey, ________, look."

"What?" she said and turned her head to face me, and I began to pull faces at her.

She cracked a smile and laughed.

Operation "Cheering Girlfriend Up": accomplished.

I stopped pulling faces and hugged her once more.

"Thanks, oppa." she said.

"No problem. It's my job to cheer people up!"

We were silent for a while until we looked at each other. She suddenly leapt onto me, making me fall backwards, and kissed me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I stayed sitting at that spot ________ would usually sit whenever she's upset.

It's so lonely without her here, now there's no one to use my abilities on anymore.


Soohyun's POV:


Please don't waste your boyfriend material skills on me; I'm not worth your time and effort...

NO!!!! ________ , THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!!

YOU WERE WORTH MY TIME AND EFFORT!!

*FLASHBACK*

I could smell a storm cooking from the kitchen, so I decided to check it out.

I went into the kitchen to see ________ rushing around  with food and having a hard time multi tasking.

Wow, this girl is a machine.

I couldn't stand see a little girl like her working so hard, so I went up to her and grabbed the plate off her.

"Here, let me help you with that." I said and put the plate of food in the fridge.

"Oh, thank you, oppa. Here, can you put this in the microwave and this in the fridge?" she said and handed me two bowls.

"Sure thing honey."

- minutes later -

"Thank you so much, oppa." she said while hugging me. "Without your help, I don't think dinner would be done until 10pm."

"It really is no problem." I replied, returning the hug.

She let go of the hug and leaned up and kissed me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

It's so lonely without ________, even though it was only a few minutes since we found the note.

I don't know what to do now.


To Die For - Tonight Alive
 


Kibum's POV:


Why is it so boring without ________ here with us?

Was it because there was no one to tease or kiss anymore?

*FLASHBACK*

I went into the kitchen to see _______ put away some bowls of leftovers into the fridge.

She closed the fridge and looked up at me.

"Oh, hey, oppa. Is there anything you need?" she asked.

I moved forward on her until she was pinned up against the fridge with my arms on each side of her.

I leaned down until our foreheads were touching and our lips just centimetres apart.

"Mmm, no, just you." I said huskily over her lips.

"Oppa, are you seriously-"

I cut her off by pushing my lips against hers.

I felt her arms slide around my neck, and in return, I slid my hands down the side of her petite body and stopped at her waist.

I moved her away from the fridge, our lips never moving away from each other, and gently pushed her onto the counter, so now I was leaning on top of her while she was lying with her back on the counter, and we did not stop kissing each other passionately for several minutes.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

There were no words to describe my feelings right now.

I feel so terrible.


Eli's POV:


Great, just great.

Who am I going to play COD Zombies with and swear at the screen with now?

I really miss ______ and her tomboy personality.

She really is one chick that you really can't forget about.

*FLASHBACK*

It was getting a bit boring around here, so I went into ________'s room to see if she would be up for some COD.

When I arrived in her room, she was on her bed folding our clothes that she recently washed and dried.

Her back was facing me, so I decided to sneak up on her.

Once I got up to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist, making her gasp and turn around in surprise.

Okay, change of plans: COD ---> making out session with my girlfriend.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" she said while moving her arms around my neck. "I'm a bit busy."

"Busy can wait until later." I replied and pushed her onto the bed while we still had out holds on each other.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I hate myself for letting her go like that, but what can I do? I guess we'll need a miracle to get her back.


Kevin's POV:


No, this can't be happening!!

My ________ can't just leave like that!

She means too much to me, we've gone through too much together.

I clutched her letter close to my chest, feeling the heartbreak she left me.

*FLASHBACK*

I suddenly felt someone shake me gently as I was trying to sleep.

"Oppa? Wake up." the person said, obviously female.

"Huh?" I said sleepily and looked up, only to see someone with hair all over their face. "AHHH!! THE RING!!"

"Shh! No! Oppa, it's me!" that person hissed, pushing their hair up.

I instantly calmed down when I heard her voice: ________.

"What is it, _______?" I whispered.

"Oppa, I had a nightmare...about my past..." she said softly and started sniffling.

Oh, her parents. Right.

"C-can I sleep with you?" she asked.

I couldn't see why not.

"Sure. Come here." I replied and opened the quilt and moved over to make room for her.

She slipped into the bed and scooted closer with her back facing my body.

I felt that she was shaking and still sniffling.

"Shhh, oppa is here. Don't worry. I'll keep you safe." I comforted her, her hair.

"Mmm hmm." she mused, still shaking.

"Look at me, _________." I said.

She turned around and faced me.

"You'll be fine, alright?"

________ nodded and wrapped her arms around my chest.

I slid my free arm around her head, her hair again, nuzzling her head.

"Oppa, you're so warm..." she said.

I had finally saw yet another side to her - a fragile side.

Underneath all the hardcore dancing, fighting (whenever she hits any of us), and boyish clothing and strong attitude, lies a soft, sensitive, fragile, beautiful and emotionally weak girl.

That's why I love her. She has so many sides to her, but she never wants to admit it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Why did she have to leave this early? Why did she have to leave at all - especially during promotions? 

I need to find a way to get her back.


Dongho's POV:


I sat on my side of the bedroom, staring at what used to be _______'s side.

I got up and checked the drawers a nd found them empty. I did the same with the bathroom drawers and sink, also finding them empty.

*FLASHBACK*

"So what do you want to do while we're waiting?" I asked.

"Hmmm, we need the frosting, so let's get started on that." she said.

"Cool."

We got out all the things for frosting and combined them using an electric mixer.

"AAHHH! IT'S SPRAYING!!" _______ cried, moving the mixture away from her.

The frosting got all over her torso and some on her face.

"HERE GIMME THAT!" I ordered and turned off the mixer.

"Thanks."

I looked around and the countertop was so messy.

Bags of ingredients were everywhere and the frosting mixture was scattered.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Heh, that was fun.

I went over to her bed and sat beside it.

The pillow and blanket sill smells like her.

Now I'm the maknae again. Without _________, I'm going to get abused by the hyungs again.

I looked over at my alarm clock - 6PM.

Wait a minute...

NH-appa isn't in his office at 6pm...he would be at meetings and wouldn't be back in the office until 8am...and deliveries to it would take at least 2 hours so the form might be there already...

Which means...we can sneak in and get _______'s form, so she hasn't technically left UKISS...

As crazy as it seems, all we need is Teen Top to help us...

DONGHO, YOU ARE A GENIUS!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

wow, sorry for the uber long and stupid chapter there.

since the chapter's so long, i'll update later today!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!