shouldn't have

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


"Okay, what's this about?" Minsoo demanded.

I looked up at him and said somberly, "Look at the music video, then you'll know."

He nodded and went inside a room with the rest of the members; I sat on the couch waiting.

Minutes later, they came out with poker faces - L.Joe looked really pissed off.

"That. Was. The. Most. Hideous. Video. Ever." Changjo said.

I sniffed and wiped away some falling tears and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Minsoo cracked his knuckles, making me widen my puffy eyes.

"Wait til I get my hands on them, and they'll never see the face of my sister ever again." he growled.

O_O scary...

"Minsoo, no!" I protested.

Teen Top looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Why not?"

"Yeah, they lied to you, kept secrets from you, and hurt you, _______." Chunji explained. That was true. "So there's no reason not to hurt them back."

"But I have to tell them how much they hurt me, I can't just send you guys to beat the crap out of them." I said.

"You're my sister, which means, if they hurt you, we hurt them." Minsoo said through his teeth.

"Yeah, but-"

"DID YOU SEE THE ING VIDEO? THEY ARE TURNING AGAINST THEIR IMAGE! THEY HURT YOU, THEY LIED TO YOU, AND THEY USED A FREAKING FOREIGN GIRL! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW BUT I AM ING PISSED OFF! HOW CAN YOU BE SO NICE TO THEM WHEN THEY VIRUTALLY CHEATED ON YOU?!" L.Joe yelled furiously.

The whole room went silent, I'm guessing no one ever heard him yell before.

Even I felt scared of him - my eyes were wide and my mouth open, little breath coming in and out.

"ARGH!" he yelled again, this time he ruffled his hair in frustration and stomped into his room.

We heard a loud slam of the door and one by one, the rest of Teen Top went off, only Minsoo stayed back.

"So are you just gonna stare at me like that?" I muttered.

"No, I'm not." he said, sitting down next to me.

"Huh?"

"Come here."

He brought my head to his chest and rubbed my forearm, just like the day he left me.

"I'm sorry, Minsoo..." I mumbled, sniffing.

"Sorry for what?"

"For being such a nuisance to you guys. I shouldn't have came."

"No, don't say that. They really miss you when you're not around, it's just that they're really pissed because you're hurt. You mean a lot to them, you know?"

"But-"

"No buts, okay?"

I simply nodded and continued sniffing into his shirt. "Minsoo, can I stay here for the night?"

"Of course you can; anything to make you better."

"Thanks, oppa."

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Great, what a way to spoil the awesome sibling bonding moment.

I pulled it out and saw a text from Di-unnie.

"You're friends with Rania?" Minsoo asked.

"Yep. I went out with them for a shopping trip a few weeks ago."

"The ty Dr. Feel Good girls?"

I put down my phone and slapped his arm.

"Ouch!"

"They are not ty! They're awesome and are female warriors! Gosh!"

"Okay, okay! Geez, I'm just worried that you're hanging out with-OUCH!"

I punched his arm this time. "Don't say they are s, okay?"

"Sor-ry."

I chuckled and went back to checking my text.

___________________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SAW THE MV YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN!!!!!
OH MY ING GODDDDDDDDDDDD AND I THOUGHT OUR DR FEEL GOOD VIDEO WAS TY!!!!!
ASDFHASJDFLASHFLDJSALFHAAGDFLSJKL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
OKAY OKAY WE ARE SO GONNA KILL THEM ONCE WE'RE FINISHED MASQUERADE!!!

-Di.

My jaw dropped.

Even Rania-unnies found out.

I frantically texted back.

UNNIE!! I know it's a really ty video, but PLEASE PLEASE don't kill them!
I know they lied to me and hid from me but please don't kill them!!

- ________.


THEY LIED TO YOU AND HID FROM YOU! WE DID NOT AGREE ON THIS WHEN OUR GROUP APPROVED OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP!!!
ARGH!!!! You don't know how pissed off we are right now! FUUUU-
I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE APPROVED!!

- Di.


Unnie...please...

- _______.


*sigh* okay. We'll give them another chance, we'll warn them when we meet them, okay?

- Di.

I sighed in relief and texted her back.

Thanks, unnie, just don't hurt them.

- _________.


Oh we won't...we'll be bad unnies if we hurt your boyfriends.
OMG I have to go now! Rehersal really kills me. BYEEE!!!

- Di.

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket.

"So who's room do you want to stay in?" Minsoo asked.

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight."

"Nuh uh. I'm your big brother, I should be sleeping on the couch, and plus, you've got promotions next week, and I've got a break."

I sighed in defeat. "Fine."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have the biggest concert hangover ever so I'm sorry for the short chapter for today, but I will post up a marathon!

AND OMFG THE CONCERT WAS SOOOO

HFASDLFHAJSLAHFSFHKLSD

BEAST

TVXQ

4MINUTE

SHINEE

CNBLUE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WAS SCREAMING SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really pissed off that UKISS didn't go T_T so was my cousin, but ANYWAYS

please comment and subscribe!!