[insert Mission Impossible theme song here]

Only Girl (In the World)

Dongho's POV:


"WHAT?!!?" Eli yelled at me.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Kiseop yelled in the same way.

"We are NOT asking Teen Top for help, no way." Kibum spat.

"Look, hyungs, please, if we want to get _______ back, we need them to help us get her form and get rid of Alison." I said calmly.

"But why Teen Top? You know our rivalry with them!"

"Of course I know our rivalry with them, but please listen to me for once." I pleaded and they all paid attention. "Look, if we get Kiseop, Kibum and Eli-hyung to get a restraining order for Alison and at the same time, the rest of us sneak into NH's office with Teen Top's help, we can get ________ back in no time!" I beamed.

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO GET THE RESTRAINING ORDER?!" Kiseop, Kibum and Eli exclaimed.

"Because Alison stalks you three the most." Alexander replied rather calmly.

The 3 sighned and hung their heads.

"Okay! Let's do this!" Soohyun said, doing a fist pump.

"You're awesome, maknae." Alexander commented while patting my shoulder. "So what's the plan?"

"Let's go to Teen Top first." I replied.

____________

"So...you want us to help you get my sister back because she left the group?" CAP said, raising an eyebrow.

After minutes of screaming and yelling because we told them that ________ left, Teen Top were calm again.

Our group nodded. "That's right." I said nervously.

I wouldn't want to get involved with __________'s overprotective older brother's overprotectiveness.

"I don't know...you're the one she left, so it's pretty much your problem."

"HYUNG!" L.Joe and Changjo protested.

"She's your sister!" Ricky hissed.

"Yeah, think about it. Think about what, or rather, who we're doing this for." Kevin said.

We all looked at CAP.

"Seriously guys, I don't know." he said frustratedly. "You should've known that she's the type of person to run away."

"Look, can't we just push our differences aside and thing about what we bother are doing this for?" I said, raising my voice a little. "We're doing this to get ______ back, and I'm pretty sure the rest of Teen Top want her back as well."

I looked up from CAP and saw the rest of his group nodding at him.

He sighed in defeat. "Alright, we're in."

"Excellent." Alexander grinned. I felt a smile form on my face knowing tht I was listened to for the first time.

"So what's the plan?" CAP asked.

"Okay, Kevin and Alexander-hyungs?"

"Yep?"

"You guys know how to hack into the security system of NH's building, right?"

"Duh."

"Okay, you two can stay back at the dorm and use Kevin's laptop to hack in so we won't get caught by the cameras. Kiseop, Kibum, and Eli-hyungs go and get Alison's restraining order. Soohyun, Ricky, Changjo, Chunji, Niel, you guys stay outside the building and keep watch. CAP-hyung, you and L.Joe are coming with me to get _______'s resignation form. Any questions?"

No one said anything.

"Awesome. All of us have our phones?"

"Yep." they all said and showed their phones.

"Alright, let's do this! We have no time to lose!"

All 13 of us fist-pumped the air and heaeded out of Teen Top's dorm.

"Soohyun-hyung, don't stick to the building itself. Wander around on the footpath and make sure that the rest of your group are spread out." I said quickly to him as we were running.

"Sure thing, maknae. This way, guys!" he called out and all of us, except for Kevin and Alexander, followed.


Kevin's POV:


FINALLY! My computer hacking skills aren't gone to waste.

Alexander and I reached our group's dorm and we went onto my laptop straight away.

Wasting no time, we got into the security system and images of different rooms of NH's building appeared onto the screen.

I whipped out my phone and called Dongho.

 

Mission Impossible Theme

Dongho's POV:


We reached outside the building and team "restraining order" already headed off. We dropped off team "watch" and told them to spread out around the building.

CAP, L.Joe and I ran as fast as we could into the building and became calm once we were inside.

I looked at the receptionist's desk and saw 3 computer screens filled with security camera images.

That was when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I pulled it out and saw that it was Kevin.

"Hyung?"

"Dongho, we're in the security system already. What now?" he said quickly. I looked over to the screen again.

"Freeze all the images until L.Joe and I are inside his office. Once we're inside, leave the one inside his office frozen and unfreeze the rest, got it?"

"Gotcha."

I hung up on him and motioned to CAP and L.Joe to follow me.


Kevin's POV:


Once I hung up on Dongho, I froze all the screens of the security cameras straight away.

About 2 minutes later, I got text from CAP.

They're inside the office. Unfreeze all the cameras except for the office camera now.
Keep watch on the screens.

- CAP.

Feeling the tension, I did what I was told and squinted my eyes at all the screens for any signs of NH or his assistants.

All we can do now is wait.


CAP's POV:


Once Dongho and L.Joe were inside the office, I texted Kevin and moved behind a corner camera and hid, keeping watch.

Let's just hope that the form is actually in there and L.Joe and Dongho get it quickly so we can get out of here.


Dongho's POV:


L.Joe and I dashed into the room, closing the door quietly behind us.

We flicked on the lights and began searching.

"You search the cabinets, I'll search the desk." I whispered hastily.

He nodded and we began searching for ________'s form.


Soohyun's POV:


I was walking along the footpath, keeping a low profile while keeping watch until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I picked it up and answered. "Hello? Niel?"

"HYUNG!! NH AND HIS ASSISTANTS AT 3'O'CLOCK!!" he shouted quickly and nervously.

My heartbeat quickened and I felt heat rush to my face.

I flicked my head 90 degrees to my right and saw NH and a few people in suits.

.

"Thanks, Niel, I'll get on that."

"Okay, go warn them!" he hissed and hung up.

I hastily dialled Dongho's number.

"Come on, come on, come on..." I chanted impatiently.

"Hyung?"

"Dongho, quickly, get the form and get out of there NOW."

"Yeah, I'm trying. But why now?"

"NH IS HERE!!"

"WHAT?!"


Dongho's POV:


I searched the desk and found a pile of deliveries.

The form has GOT to be in there somewhere...

My phone suddenly vibrated and I picked it up.

Soohyun-hyung.

Crap.

"Hyung?"

"Dongho, quickly, get the form and get out of there NOW."

"Yeah, I'm trying. But why now?"

"NH IS HERE!!"

"WHAT?!"

L.Joe stopped searching and turned around from the cabinets with a worried expression.

"THEY'RE HERE! GET OUT NOW!" Soohyun hissed as I continued searching for the form.

"ALRIGHT!" I hissed back and hung up. "They're here, but it'll take them a while, so hurry." I said nervously and quickly while fumbling through the pile of papers until I saw ________'s name.

My phone vibrated again, but this time it was Alexander.

"Hyung? What is it?" I asked and slid ______'s form out of the pile.

"Dongho, they're in the lift, one more level until they reach yours, think about CAP as well, he's outside the office. Get out of there now."

"Yeah, I got the paper." I said.

"Well?" L.Joe questioned, closing the cabinet.

I showed him the form. "I've got it." I smirked while holding the phone and the form at the same time.

"DONGHO! THEY'RE ON THE LEVEL!" Kevin exclaimed through the phone. "RUN!! GET OUT!! I have to unfreeze the camera soon!"

"Got it." I said and hung up, facing L.Joe. "Let's get out of here."

"They're here now?!" he gawked.

"Yes! Let's go!"

We neatened up the papers and closed all the cabinets and drawers.

After that, I clutched ________'s resignation form and we rushed out of the room, closing the door silently.

We saw CAP behind a corner camer and nodded, showing him the papers.

We ran as fast as we could from the office to an emergency staircase as we heard muffled voices come closer to us.

Mission: accomplished.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

WAHAHAHHA I kind of ripped this scene off Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol because I watched it in IMAX about 2 weeks ago XDD

I hope you guys liked this chapter because it wasn't as stupid as the previous one ^_^

I'll see you guys tomorrow for another double update!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!