photoshoot

Only Girl (In the World)

a/n: SORRY THIS CANNOT WAIT TIL THE END OF THE CHAPTER: I'VE JUST GOTTEN MY COPY OF NEVERLAND YESTERDAY!!!!!!! hsjafkhdslafhjsdlafjlasdlghdfasdfasfjdk *forever fangirling*

ANYWAY, BACK TO THE STORY!! XD

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:


Today's our photoshoot for the album jacket, and I'm so excited!

I've never done anything like this before and I'm soooo ready XD

Manager-oppa said that NH-appa was going to go easy on me and record a mini-album this time.

I think it's called "Break Time" or something like that.

UKISS greeted me in the morning by attacking me with kisses as usual, but they seemed more excited today.

We got to the photoshoot place (or whatever) and went inside our makeup rooms.

As usual, I would try to move my face away from the things the stylist-unnies would hold.

"Dear, please let me put this on," she said. "Don't worry, I won't put on too much on you because you are already very pretty."

Aish, I just wish people would stop calling me pretty.

I'm not.

"Yeah, just do as she says, ________, otherwise the makeup's going to go all over your face." Kevin said.

Tsht.

As if it's not all over my face already.

I sighed, giving in and letting her paint foundation on my face.

Damn you Kevin and your sweetness.

We continued on with our makeup for the next half an hour, with mine just finished before them.

Another hour was spent on our hair; the stylists dyed mine with some blonde streaks on one side.

Each of the cordi-unnies then gave us an outfit to wear for our photoshoot.

I took the outfit that my stylist-unnie gave me and went to another room so the guys can't on me (even though they're my BFs).

The guys got black suits and I got a pair of black short shorts, black over-the-knee high heeled boots (again), a short white singlet, and a small blazer.

My blazer wasn't like the guys' ones.

It was cut short up to my waist along with the singlet, showing off my tummy.

Yuck.

I feel like such a wearing this.

Eli, I'm going to kill you after this photoshoot.

'The-stylists-will-know-I'm-a-tomboy' my .

But on the bright side, at least I look a little bit like Rania in 'Dr. Feel Good', right?

Okay, don't answer that.

As I was zipping the boots up, I heard a knock on my door.

I zipped up both boots and went to the door and opened it.

Oh my God.

Kibum was there, in front of me, wearing a blazer, with no shirt underneath.

And only his middle button was done up.

.

I tried not to look at that.

"Um, hey." I said.

He looked at me and his bottom lip.

Err...

"Wow, somebody looks y today." he said and wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me up to his body.

"Umm, thanks?"

He just smirked and leaned down, giving me a few kisses, which I gladly returned.

But the little kisses soon turned to hungry, steamier ones.

Gosh, Kibum, you are so greedy.

I ran my fingers through his hair and felt him move his hand down my body, reaching the back of my knee.

He slowly pulled my leg up to his waist and started rubbing my thigh.

Okay, that's it.

I stopped kissing him and pushed him away by his shoulders.

"Sorry, I hate skinship. Especially with my thighs." I said. "It's gross."

"But what about last time?"

"I was wearing sweatpants last time. Now, I'm wearing utterly disgusting shorts."

"Eh, it's okay. I just got a little because of your outfit." he smirked.

I got up and kicked his leg.

"Ouch, geez! What a way to treat your boyfriend." he complained and rubbed the part where I kicked him.

"I told you, I'm not acting any girlier than when I first met you just because I have boyfriends now."

"Aish, fine. Let's go, the others are probably waiting."

I nodded and followed him out.

We got to the makeup room and the rest of the guys were running to me and eventually attacked me with a group hug.

All of them were wearing y black suits and Eli wore nothing underneath his blazer, like Kibum.

"_______, what took you so long?"

"Did Kibum do anything to you? YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S LIKE!!"

Oh geez.

"Guys, relax, alright? Kibum's done nothing to me." I said.

They let go of me and sighed.

As soon as they let go, they were all drooling.

"Wow, _______, y much?" Kiseop smirked, his lips.

"Shut up." I scowled at him, covering my bare waist with my arms and bending my knees a little to hide my thighs.

"Aww, it's okay, baby, you can show us; we're your boyfriends." I heard Eli say in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I slapped them off, making him flinch.

"Ow, gosh. I was just playing around with you."

"Screw you." I snarled and whacked the side of his head with my hand.

"Ouch!"

I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up.

1 new message.

It was from L.Joe.

Again.

_______, we're boredddd and hungry!!
Can you come over please?

- L.Joe
 

"________, who's that?" Dongho said.

"Oh, it's L.Joe. He and Teen Top want some company." I replied.

I rolled my eyes and texted him back.

I'm sorry, oppa, I'm at a photoshoot with UKISS now.
I'll visit you guys when our recording and stuff are done for the new album ^^

- ________.


Aww, okay then. I'll see you tomorrow!

- L.Joe.


Kiseop's POV:


Ugh why is it always Teen Top?

Teen Top this, Teen Top that...

L.Joe this, L.Joe that...

It's getting so annoying!

I mean, why can't they just leave _______ alone and not trying to take her away from us?

It's not like I'm saying that _______'ll leave us for them...right?

What is this feeling am I getting?

Is this jealousy?


Your POV:
 

The door suddenly opened and we snapped our heads towards the door and saw manager-oppa there.

"Okay we'll have the group photos first and then the individuals ones straight after, alright? We'll take a few minutes break afterwards and continue later, everybody got it?"

We nodded and followed him out.

The next two hours were spent on our group photos (which were exhausting).

The place we went to was freezing cold and I had to wear f&$#ing revealing clothing.

Our break time (LOL) was on and I practically dumped myself on the ground.

"Yah, _____, you're gonna get your outfit all dirty." Alexander said from above of me.

"Meh, I don't like it anyways. Too ty for me." I replied in a 'I-don't-care' tone.

He simply shrugged and walked off.

We then spent another hour on more makeup and changing into different outfits for our individual photos.

Eesh.

As usual, the guys would look uber hot in their outfits and makeup.

I wore ripped black jeans, black boots (like the ones on my day out with Dongho) and a dusty white tank top, and my hair was tied up in a messy bun.

The next two hours were spent on the individuals, which also exhausted me.

Hey, I'm not used to this stuff, it's my first time, so cut me some slack.

By the end of the day (and the photoshoot), I was dead tired.

I didn't know how idols could handle all this, plus recording and promotions.

It was about 10PM and we were now in the car, going back to the dorm.

"________, are you going to make dinner for us?" Kevin asked cutely.

"Sorry, oppas. I'm really tired and sleepy. Can we hold it until tomorrow?" I said.

They nodded.

"Oh, oppas?" I asked, and they all looked up at me. "Aren't you guys tired?"

"Nope. Photoshoots are nothing compared to promotions." Dongho said.

I felt my eyes widen and my jaw drop.

Oh God.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOUR DAYS!!! I WAS UBER BUSY WITH TUTOR AND LAST-MINUTE SHOPPING!!

anyways, I hope you guys lked this chapter ^^

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE YOUR COPIES OF NEVERLAND YET?! ^^ kekekekeke

I also got the orange Neverland poster with it and a Break Time poster ^^

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!