I'll back off so you can live better...

Only Girl (In the World)

Kibum's POV:


It was late afternoon, about 5pm, when we came back from our schedules, and we couldn't wait to see our jagiya again.

"_________, honey, we're home!" I called out.

No response.

Huh...funny...knowing her, she would run up to us and give us kisses.

"________, we know you're in there! Stop playing with us!" Alexander said.

Still no response.

We slowly headed forward into the living room.

"_________! Where are you? You're scaring me..." Kevin called out nervously.

I felt my breathing and heartbeat quicken.

"She must've gone out to get food or something." Eli suggested.

We all nodded until we heard Dongho say something.

"Err, hyungs?" he stuttered, calling out from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" we said while walking in the kitchen to see him hold a piece of paper.

"What's that?" Kiseop asked, pointing to the paper.

"H-hyungs, she left us a note...I-I think she left the group..."

"WHAT!?!?!" we yelled.

"Gimme that!" I shouted and snatched the piece of paper off Dongho. The note went on for both sides of the page.

I laid it onto the table so all of us can see and began to read.


Oppas,

By the time that you're reading this, I've already left the dorm, left UKISS, for good. To prove it, I've already sent in my resignation form to NH-appa. You'll have to go on with promotions without me. It's not your fault that I've left, never; it was mine. Don't bother going to Teen Top's dorm because I'm not staying there and they know nothing about this.

Ever since I joined UKISS, I have caused nothing but trouble for you guys, and I don't think our relationship could be kept a secret forever. It's not that I don't love you guys, I really do. I love you so much that it kills me to leave you. I love you so much that I would rather die than see you sad, upset or suffer; it seems like you would rather choose Alison over me, but that's okay! If you guys are happier with her as your girlfriend, then go for it! As long as you guys are happy, I'm happy, I promise.

I had to leave because I don't want to see anymore fights between Teen Top and you guys just because of little old me (I seriously didn't know that our relationship would be this bad, I swear).

Alexander-oppa, thank you so much for cheering me up whenever I'm down during these past 5 months. You're just so damn optimistic that sometimes it can get a little creepy, you know that? Thank you for teaching me how laugh at the most stupid and un-laughable situations and making me a more optimistic person. I still remember our date when we WENT THROUGH THE TOILET BOWL WITH TOILET PLUNGERS TO A MOUNTAIN AND Y-TRAPPED THE DORM. I will never forgive you for making me go down a toilet bowl. I love you, Alexander-oppa.

Soohyun-oppa, where do I start? Thank you so much for being the only gentleman (and sane person) out of all these idiots. I really don't know how I can handle all the housework and baby-sitting without you. You really are 200% boyfriend material - NEVER FORGET THAT!! Thank you so, so much for being such a good boyfriend to me and instroducing me to those idols especially BEAST-oppas. Please...don't waste your boyfriend-material skills on someone like me; I'm not worth your time and effort. I love you, Soohyun-oppa.

Kibum-oppa, you're so damn greedy, you know that?! Haha, but that's what I love about you. But still, you really have to learn how to control your hormones...otherwise I'll have to kick your when we meet again...JOKES!! Aww, now who's going to be the first one to give me morning kisses now? I hope your next girlfriend will be ready for all those kisses (and more) whenever she's around you. I STILL REMEMBER OUR DATE WHEN YOU TRIED TO ME!! MUWAHAHAHHA JUST KIDDING!! XD Ahh...I really want to give you a kiss now, but, I guess I can't. I love you, Kibum-oppa.

Kiseop-oppa, thank you so much for being the only one who understands me when I dance, and my problems when I dance. You're basically the only one I can dance with for 2 hours straight and not get tired from it. I STILL REMEMBER WHEN WE FIRST MET AND YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON IN UKISS TO ACTUALLY QUESTION MY ABOUT MY PERIOD AND TAKING MY FIRST KISS!! Honestly, I really didn't know that you were capable of having the guts to kiss a tomboy, but it doesn't matter. And one more thing, you really have to stop being so jealous all the time! I love you, Kiseop-oppa.

Eli-oppa, thank you so much for being the only one I can actually act like a tomboy around, and also who would actually act like a bro around me, but also be a sweet boyfriend at the same time. I'm really going to miss your awesomeness and punching you. Who am I going to act all tomboy around and they would accept my behaviour now? Who am I going to punch to vent my anger without hurting them now? I'm going to miss planking, being a guy, playing COD, and riding your piggybacks with you. If your next girlfriend is a tomboy like me, then she's one hell of a lucky girl. I love you, Eli-oppa.

KEVIN-OPPA!! My god, where do I begin? You are just so damn sweet, you know that? Thank you for always being there when I need you, thank you for comforting me when I'm down, and thankyou for getting me out of that horrible fight between UKISS and Teen Top. I owe you so much, big time. You were the first one in the group that I could actually trust with my problems, aka, the nightmares I have of my parents and Minsoo. I guess I really didn't know about my feelings for you until that night I slept with you (NOT IN A DIRTY WAY). Oh, and here's your Rilakkuma back; I think it's time I should return it to you. I love you, Kevin-oppa.

Dongho-oppa, you should really stop being so impatient, you know that? Gosh, your turn will always be there, and plus, it'll be even better if you're last! Thank you, oppa, for being the only one I can actually relate my teenage problems with (since we're almost the same age and all). I still remember our date when we went to Lotte World and you were scared less when I mentioned the word "rollercoaster". Haha, but please, if you take your next girlfriend on a date to Lotte World, GO ON THE ROLLERCOASTERS!! I love you, Dongho-oppa.

Oppas, ever since our relationship was interrupted by Alison, I've caused nothing but trouble for you guys. I've made your lives more miserable by hurting Alison and bringing (and hurting) Teen Top into all this. I even had to bring Rania-unnies into our problems, and I don't know how our relationship would still be stable. I've been hurt so many times as well; obviously you wouldn't know because you weren't there when it happened. I don't want to see you guys upset, so I had no choice but to leave UKISS.

I am writing a novel, aren't I? Then I'll be quick. Where does this leave us, you may ask? Well, the phrase "breaking up" is a little too harsh...Let's just say, like G.NA-unnie:

I'll back off so you can live better.

Saranghae, _________.

PS. Kibum-oppa, here's your wifebeater back. I've already washed it so it doesn't stink like me.

PSS. don't mind the splotches on the note, I was crying while writing this.

I set the note down in horror, my hands trembling.

No...

She can't have left.

"NO!!!" Kiseop yelled and ran out. "_________!! WHERE ARE YOU?!! COME BACK!!" he shouted while he was outside, his voice fading.

"SHE CAN'T LEAVE!!" Eli exclaimed and ran towards her room, Dongho followed.

"D-did she really leave us?" Kevin said quietly, tears running down his face.

"I can't believe she would leave..." Soohyun muttered.

"I'm usually happy around serious situtations...but this..." Alexander murmured, trailing off.

Minutes later, Eli and Dongho came back with icy looks on their faces.

We stared at them for a bit, hoping for something good, anything, but instead:

"She's gone." Eli said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: OH~ SHE'S GONE, YEAH!!

Kevin: *slaps the back of my head*

Me: oww, GIRL BASHER!!

LOL yeah, I was thinking of She's Gone by G-Dragon when I wrote that line XDD

I'LL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER DOUBLE UPDATE!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!