already?!

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


The guys were kind of pissed off that I brang home so much shopping...and because I danced Dr. Feel Good with Rania.

Don't think I haven't missed Teen Top.

I really did.

I would visit them every now and then and cook for them.

But everytime I did, UKISS would be all angry, I didn't, and I still don't, understand why they're like that.

Manager-oppa called us to go to the dance room for some reason.

Funny.

The last time he called us was 2 months ago when I was their new addition.

We were now at the dance room and the guys were sitting around behind and next to me.

"Guys, this may sound a bit sudden, but your comeback is going to be next month." manager-oppa said.

HUH?!

"Wait, WHAT?" I gawked.

Okay this is scary.

I've never worked on an album, music video and promotions before.

AND I've heard that promotions for a song really makes idols sick and exhausted.

"What's wrong, _______?" Kibum said.

"Oppas...I don't know...I mean, I'm only really young after all...I've heard comebacks really make idols exhausted..." I mumbled.

"Hey, ______, look at me. I was in UKISS ever since I was only fourteen and I've been doing promotions ever since. If I can do it, you can too. You're a really tough girl, you know." Dongho reassured.

Wow.

"Thanks, Dongho, but I don't know if I'm ready for this..." I said.

"Don't worry, we'll help you on the way." Kevin said, putting one arm around my shoulder.

I blushed, looking down.

Sigh, I really do love my boyfriends.

They're so supportive and loving, I wouldn't want anyone to replace them.

"Yah, are you guys dating or something?" manager-oppa suddenly asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow.

We gasped and Kevin let go of my shoulder, moving slightly away.

"N-no we aren't! What are you talking about, oppa? They're my brothers!" I lied frantically. "I'm a tomboy, remember? I don't date anyone. Yuck!"

I swear I could feel the rest of UKISS sighing in relief.

"Anyway, this time, your concept is going to be much different to your previous ones." he continued.

Hang on.

What?

"What do you mean, hyung?" Dongho asked.

"Let's just say it's going to be more 'attention seeking' because you guys haven't won anything yet." manager replied, making quotation marks with his fingers.

Attention-seeking?

What does that mean?

"Attention-seeking?" Alexander asked.

"Yeah. Just get ready for your recording next week, alright? Your comeback's due in October, so we got to prepare."

"Fair enough."

"I'll notify you guys when your recording is, and then we'll get straight to work. We've got your photoshoot next week as well, so we have to prepare that also. I'll see you guys around in a few days, alright?"

We all nodded and he left the room.

As soon as he closed the door, we all sighed in relief.

I then felt a pair of arms around my body and someone nuzzling my neck.

I could tell it was Kibum. Duh.

"I wonder what hyung was talking about when he said 'attention-seeking'." Dongho said.

"Yeah, I'm confused. I hope it's not something we're not used to, or something that'll wreck our image." Soohyun commented.

"Oppas, I'm still scared of our comeback. What if our 'attention-seeking' concept means that I have to look like a ?" I said, worried.

God, I hope I don't have to look like a !

I already felt like one wearing that disgusting dress at the press conference.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you can tell them that you don't want to look like one. Plus, everyone knows you're a tomboy, so I don't think they would want to dress you up like a ." Eli said.

"Thanks guys." I said, and received kisses from all of them.

Gosh, I love my boyfriends.


*MEANWHILE AT TEEN TOP'S DORM*


CAP's POV:


"Hyung...it may sound crazy...but, JUST DON'T BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ME OKAY?" L.Joe said suddenly.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"I...I really like your sister..." he muttered.

Okay.

WHAT?!

"WHAT!?!??!" I yelled, making him flinch.

Oh, no.

No one, I repeat, NO ONE can hit on my sister.

"I'm not gonna lie to you. I love your sister. She's got everything a guy wants in a girl - she's beautiful, she's nice, she's awesome, she can cook, she-"

I cut him off by grabbing the collar of his shirt and glaring at him.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It." I said through my teeth.

"He's not the only one." Niel said from the kitchen.

I slowly let go of L.Joe's shirt and looked at Niel.

Ricky, Chunji and Changjo came out from their rooms with the same expression as Niel and L.Joe.

"Don't tell me..." I began.

They nodded.

"We love your sister..." Ricky muttered, looking down.

I brought my hands to my head and paced across the living room.

HOW CAN THEY SUDDENLY LIKE MY SISTER!?

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I then rubbed my head quickly, scrunching my eyes closed.

WHY MY SISTER?!

SHE'S TOO YOUNG!!

AND THEY'RE TOO YOUNG!!

But we have been training for some time as a group, and I feel I can trust them...even though they're young and stupid.

I guess that I should let them?

"Okay, I'll let you guys go after her, but remember, she is my sister. She's been through hell for who knows how long, and if you ever do her any damage and make her life any worse, no matter how small or big, I swear, I'm going to kick your asses so hard that you won't be able to sit on them for the whole time we are Teen Top, got it?" I commanded.

They obediently nodded.

"Good."

Let's see where this goes.

I hope that I've made the right decision.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys, sorry for the short chapter! it's 11:10pm in Sydney right now and I need to go to sleep ==

BUT I PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT I'LL POST UP ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW!!!!

and please follow my sister's tumblr if you guys love 2NE1, 4minute, SNSD, Miss A or Rania ^^ @ http://geora-geora.tumblr.com/

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!