whining...AND A DELETED SCENE XDD

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


So I'm guessing that you're wondering about what happens everyday?

Well let me give you a sneak peak...


*A WEEK AGO*

 

"________-AH!!! HOW DO YOU WASH RICE?! IT GOES ALL WHITE WHENEVER I TRY TO WASH IT!!" I heard Alexander yell.

"UGH, ALEXANDER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled back while running towards him, ignoring all the chaos that was around me.

"WHAT DO WE DO NEXT?!"

"IT'S WHITE BECAUSE OF THE STARCH, YOU BABO! YOU WASH IT THREE TIMES TO GET RID OF THE STARCH! HERE GIMME THAT."

I snatched the bowl out of his hands and started to wash the rice. After about one minute washing, I carefully poured out the water, cupping one hand at the edge of the bowl to catch the rice that might fall out.

Another two minutes was used for me to wash the rice another two times, and chaos was still around me.

I grabbed a tissue and wiped the wet surface of the silver bowl and placed it in the cooker and pressed the button to cook it.

I can't believe it.

These guys don't know how to wash, let alone cook, rice! After all, they are guys.

I decided to go to the living room to wait for the rice to cook, and to ask the guys to get some ingredients.

When I arrived, I saw that the place was a mess!

Clothes and food packets were everywhere, and THEY WERE ALL TOPLESS!!!

I widened my eyes and then slapped my hands over them.

"YAH! OPPAS! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON FOR GOD'S SAKE! AND AFTERWARDS, GO OUT AND GET SOME FOOD ALREADY!!" I yelled at them with my eyes squeezed shut.

I then felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"KIBUM NOT NOW! AND DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" I scolded him.

"What? It's not like you haven't seen shirtless guys before." he whispered in my ear, making me shiver, and nuzzled my neck.

Seriously...

"KIBUM STOP RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE I WILL HIT YOU!" I yelled over the noise. I yanked out of his grip and bonked his head with my fist.

"Oww! That hurt!" he whined as he rubbed his head.

I giggled at his cuteness and he went off to put a shirt on.

They eventually did what I told them to, but it took them so long to get changed and get out.

Kevin, Dongho, Kibum and Kiseop went out to grab some ingredients while Alexander, SooHyun and Eli stayed with me to help me cook.

It took them about half an hour to get the shopping. I cleaned up all the mess they made, picking up the empty food packets, shirts that were on the floor and sprayed the place with air freshener.

Gosh, these guys can be sooo messy...and irresponsible.

When they came back with the groceries, we quickly shoved them into the right places in the kitchen.

It took another half hour to finish cooking the fried rice and serving it.

"THIS IS, LIKE, THE BEST FRIED RICE I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!" most of them yelled, while the rest were just shoving their faces.

"Hehe, thanks." I replied and ate calmly...unlike them.

After they finished eating (and I'm still eating) they put their dishes into the sink.

One by one, they walked past me and kissed my cheek once.

"Thanks, ________." each of them said and kissed my cheek.

I felt myself heating up and my face becoming hot.

"N-no worries oppas." I replied shyly. I blushed and continued eating.

"Hey, ________, thanks." Kibum said in my ear, making me shudder a little, and kissed my cheek twice.

By then, I thought I was about to explode from blushing.

Oh Kibum, you really are a greedy one.

________


So basically every night was like that (except for shopping for groceries - we only did that once a week).

Even though I have only known them for a few weeks, I love them already.

They are just like little brothers that I've always wanted...except that I'm younger than all of them.

I guess they have their flaws, but each imperfection has beauty in it.

Kevin kept his mouth shut about my story ever since I told him about it.

I feel like I can really trust him with all of my secrets, he is just like a vault that you can't open unless you are the owner (I DON'T OWN KEVIN THOUGH!! XDDD), he is such an angel.

He was also very sweet because he is always there for me whenever I needed him.

Kiseop is such a jealous baby.

He always got angry at anyone who hugged me, but I always hug him in return anyway (he is soo cute!).

Since he is the dancing machine of the group, we always had dance battles - sometimes he won, sometimes I won.

Kibum...don't get me started on him.

He is so greedy.

He always wants to kiss me the most at the end of dinner. I didn't really like it, because kissing is kind of awkward for me.

Also, he is the ert of the group, which was really awkward for me since I'm the one he's ing on; but nonetheless, he is very loveable, playful and overprotective.

Alexander...oh gosh.

He is so FUNNY!

He cheers me up every time I'm down, whether I miss a step in one of the dances and cry over that, or whenever I get angry at something small - no matter what happens, he always seems to make me smile or laugh.

SooHyun?

He is such a gentleman.

He seems to always try to make my work easier, he tries to help me in every way possible.

I also absolutely love his voice when he sings - it's not a surprise that he's chosen as the lead vocals.

Eli.

He is the awesomest guy you'll ever meet.

He likes to be my punching bag, you could say; whenever I get angry, he'll offer his stomach for me to punch.

Heh, I remember one time, I got so frustrated over missing a dance step so many times that I actually knocked him down.

I wish I had guy friends like him in my past.

And Dongho.

He is so adorable! He follows me around like a lost puppy all the time; and he always asked me if he wanted to try on one of my bras.

It was so funny watching him trying on the bra (with the absence of the other members of course).

He was holding his chest in pain after trying it on for a whole day, which was so amusing XD

He is also an AWESOME roommate; he didn't ask me any more questions about "feminine things" after trying it on - I guess he figured that he should shut up about those kinds of things from now on.

Overall, I guess staying with UKISS and being their only female member is better than I thought (even though my presence testing their abilities to control their hormones).

Even though it's extremely awkward being the only girl in a seven-member boyband, and living in a dorm full of testosterone every day, those guys are SO dorky, loveable, cute, handsome, talented, and of course sweet and caring.

I can't wait to perform with them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey everyone! i hope you guys liked this chap!

omg i'm freaking out so much because I've got interviews next week at school so I can get into Year 11 AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON MY RESUME YET!!! ><" SOMEBODY HELP ME!!

LOL anyways, one of my besties asked me to put a deleted scene on here, so I'll write it out!! XDD

Dongho: NOOOOOOO DON'T PUT IT HERE!!!!!! REMEMBER YOU PROMISED THAT WE'LL KEEP IT TO OURSELVES!!!

Me: HAHAHAHAHA but my friend literally begged me to put it on XDDD

Dongho: BUT WHAT'LL THE KISSMES THINK OF ME AFTER THEY SEE IT?!

Me: don't worry, I'm pretty sure that they'll still think of you the same way XDD

Dongho: NO THEY WON'T!

Me: relax! It's just a movie, and I'm the screenwriter and you guys just act out my plot XP

UKISS: that is kind of true...

Me: see?

Dongho: but still! IT'S FREAKING EMBARASSING!

Me: I'M STILL PUTTING IT ON FOR MY READERS!

Dongho: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
 

DELETED SCENE: (this was supposed to be in chapter 6! btw, I LOVED reading your comments for that chapter XD)


Your POV:
 

I noticed that Dongho wasn’t here eating with us.

“YAH DONGHO! GET OUT HERE AND EAT WITH US!” I called.

No response.

I sighed and went to look for him.

I went into our room and saw him in the bathroom...

WITH MY PADS STUCK ALL OVER HIS BODY!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg2-ZzSBl5s

I felt my jaw fall to the floor.

I heard the guys trying to hold in their laughs, and when I turned around they were literally on the floor laughing their faces off.

Oh god.

How am I going to live with 7 males for another five years?

_______

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA I HOPE YOU LIKED THE DELETED SCENE GUYS XDDD

i didn't put it in because i thought it was too wierd o_O

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!