CHARACTER PROFILES

Only Girl (In the World)

These are the character profiles of the kids (from oldest to youngest) because they're going to be main characters in the following chapters!!


Kim Jinyoung

Parents: you and Kibum

Age: 12

Personality: He is the oldest out of your kids (obviously Kibum couldn't control himself), he is out-going and very loud. He can be pretty stubborn like you, but he is also very caring for his siblings.


HyunMi Lee Eusebio:

Parents: You and Alexander

Age: 11

Personality: Like her father, she loves to crack jokes and laugh the most out of all the kids, but like you, she loves playing video games. I guess you can say she's the "video games" tomboy.


Shin Dongmin:

Parents: You and Soohyun

Age: 10

Personality: Just like his father, he is usually very calm and collected, but he also has a childish and crazy side like you!


Hayley Kim:

Parents: You and Eli

Age: 9

Personality: Obviously named after the lead singer of Paramore (Hayley Williams), she is the "skateboarder" tomboy and she's probably the most boyish out of all the girls. She also loves music, but not as much as Jenna. Just like her parents, she is strong and manly, but she also has a childish and caring side.


Lee Miinah:

Parents: You and Kiseop

Age: 8

Personality: Her name says it all. She is beautiful, just like her parents, inside and out. Miinah is the only girly girl out of the kids, but she doesn't let that ruin her relationship with her family.


Jenna Woo:

Parents: You and Kevin

Age: 7

Personality: Named after the lead singer of Tonight Alive (Jenna McDougall), she, just like the singer, is the "hard-rocker" tomboy. She is the complete opposite of her father, loves to play her guitar and listen to music, and she dreams to become a rock singer just like the 'original' Jenna. She also has an attachment with Rilakkumas.


Shin MinHyuk:

Parents: You and Dongho

Age: 6

Personality: Playful and childish like his dad, and optimistic and cheerful like you, he is also the calmest like Dongmin.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

just an introduction to your kids!! you'll see them in future chapters!