'special' or 'ty' performance?

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


Okay, so we were now on the bus to Busan, and the special performance was supposed to be epic.

Other idols were going to be there too; Teen Top, BEAST, 4minute, Rania, MBLAQ, 2PM, SNSD, SuJu, 2NE1, Kara, Sistar, MissA, Secret, CNBLUE, FT Island, Infinite, Kara, AND SO MANY MORE!!

I was really excited because I'll finally get to see Rania again after so long.

The trip took a few hours, the guys kept themselves busy by talking and yelling to each other.

I just lay back and plugged in my earphones and listened to BEAST the whole way.

While I was keeping my eyes closed, I felt someone poke me several times on my forearm.

Grumpily, I opened my eyes and saw Kevin pouting at me.

MUST.

RESIST.

BOYFRIEND'S.

CUTENESS.

"What?" I grumbled, my eyes slightly opened, as I took one earphone out.

"Aren't you talking to us?" he asked cutely.

FFFFFFFFFFFFF-

"I'm tired." I replied.

"Why?"

"I'm a rookie idol bombarded with a 'normal' idol's amount of schedule and I have to do a freaking ty dance with you guys."

He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder.

I pushed my earphone back into my ear while closing my eyes, and the last thing I heard was "I love you too much."

________

We arrived at the giant place and instantly ran to our change rooms.

The guys let me change first, so they waited outside the change room while I put on my outfit.

It was the usual Rania-look-a-like outfit, with the same smokey eye make up.

I came out of the dressing room and saw all of them drooling when they saw me.

"Guys, come on, I'm not that y, okay?" I said and pushed them all into the dressing room. "I'll be going to the toilet so wait for me for a bit."

"Yeah." they replied.

I rolled my eyes and went off to the ladies' room, passing some idols and saying hi while I wait for our turn to go on stage.

I entered the bathroom, noticing that no one was here.

Funny...

I suddenly felt a hand harshly grab onto my wrist and pulled me into one of the larger cubicles.

"Ow, !" I yelped as my body got hit against something.

I gasped as I felt sticky tape being masked over my mouth and a sharp edge being pushed towards my throat.

CRAP, SHE HAS A KNIFE!

"I told you that you would pay for ruining my face, ." I heard a familiar, girly voice that definately belonged to Alison, spit in my ear.

I then felt more hands grasp onto my wrists, pulling them behind my back and taping them together so tight that it felt as if my blood flow was cut off.

Great.

The has a crew.

Now I'm outnumbered.

"Now you can't perform with them. The special performance will have them grind on us now. They'll be mine." she smirked.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" I tried yelling and thrashing in the grips of the girls, but it was no use.

Alison punched me across the face to make me stop moving. Her rings made the pain worse.

I felt tears building up in my eyes in pain.

"So the tough girl is no longer tough, huh?" she said softly while being right up on the side of my face. "I'll see you later then. Girls, let's go, we have a performance to attend."

She slapped me across the face from where she punched me one more time, making me feel even more pain.

She walked out like a bimbo with the other two girls, closing the door of the cubicle and shut off the lights.

I let my tears fall out as I lay in a fetal position on the floor helpless.

Great, now I'm going to miss out on the performance.

Oppas...please help me...


Dongho's POV:


My gosh, how long is _______ taking to go to the bathroom?

Our turn is gonna be next and she's not here yet!

"HYUNGS!! ________ ISN'T HERE AND WE'RE NEXT!!" I yelled frantically.

"YOU THINK WE'RE NOT FREAKING OUT TOO?!" Eli yelled back.

GREAT!

THE CROWD IS CHEERING NOW!!

"UKISS! UKISS! UKISS!" they chanted.

CRAP, NOW WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!

The door suddenly opened and three figures came in.

To my disgust, it was Alison and two other ty girls. "I heard you need some girls for your performance~" she said while twirling her hair.

YUCK.

The rest of the group sneered in disgust as well.

I guess we have no choice but to get those girls on stage with us.


Jooyi's POV:


We finished changing and putting make up on for our Dr Feel Good and Masquerade performance when I needed to go to the bathroom.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a bit." I said to everyone.

"Okay."

I arrived at the bathroom and saw that it was completely dark.

Suspiciously, I flicked the light on and heard somebody sniffing and whimpering.

I walked slowly to the source of the noise and saw a closed, locked cubicle.

With much strength, I kicked the door open, making it bang loudly against the wall of the cubicle.

"ARGH!" I yelled as I attacked the door. I didn't care if my outfit was going to get ripped, or if my shoes were broken.

I looked down and saw a small figure, dressed in an outfit a bit similiar to our Dr. Feel Good outfit.

My eyes widened when I found out that the figure was _______.

"MMMMIII!!" she tried saying. (a/n: you were supposed to say "UNNIE!!")

"_______! Oh my God, who did this to you?" I said frantically as I yanked off the sticky tape that was covering .

"Unnie, you're here!" she sobbed as I fumbled with the sticky tape that was tightly wrapped around her wrists.

", this is tight!" I growled.

Minutes later, I finally got rid of the sticky tape around her wrists and threw it in the bin next to the toilet.

"My God, ______, who the hell did that to you?" I said furiously as I helped her up.

I turned her face onto one side and saw a bright red mark on her cheek.

"It was the girl from the Shut Up MV and she has a crew." _______ mumbled.

I gasped and squeezed her hand.

Okay, Jooyi, calm down, calm down.

I took a deep breath and lead ________ back to UKISS' dressing room.

She was crying the whole time I lead her back, but we still said hi to some other idols that we went past.

"______, we're here, just stay here until I come back with the rest of Rania, okay?" I gently told her.

She nodded in response and I went out to get the rest of my group.


Your POV:


I sat back on the chair in pain, both physically and emotionally, as I watched on the TV what the guys were doing with those s.

The door suddenly burst open revealing Rania and Teen Top.

All 13 of them ran into the room and surrounded me, asking questions about my face, why I was crying, etc, etc.

"_______! Why aren't you performing?!" Minsoo nagged.

I explained to them what happened in the toilet and Jooyi told them about how she came and helped me.

"Oh, wait til I get my hands on those s. I don't care if they're girls." Minsoo snarled.

"I am so gonna ing kill those es once I see them again." Xia spat, cracking her knuckles.

"Yah! Language, maknae!" Semi scolded her, but she rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, baby girl, don't worry, okay? All of us are here for you, don't forget that." L.Joe said, holding my hand.

"Thanks, oppas and unnies. I really appreciate it."

The door opened out of nowhere again, and the rest of the guys came in without those girls that were onstage with them.

They stopped in their tracks once they saw Rania and Teen Top.

"_______!" Kevin exclaimed and ran up to me, but Minsoo stopped him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kibum asked Rania and Teen Top.

"For your information, we're here to see our baby girl." L.Joe answered.

"Your baby girl? She's our girlfriend." Kiseop fired.

"Oh yeah? What kind of boyfriend grinds onto other girls other than their own? We totally saw what you did on stage with those hoes." Joy said through her teeth furiously. "And I thought our Dr. Feel Good video was ty."

Di stood up and went up to UKISS.

Oh crap, this isn't going to end well.


Kiseop's POV:


Di-noona then stormed up to me with fury until she was right up in my face.

Crap, now the rest of Rania were ganging up on us.

"Don't," she pushed me hardly on my chest.

"Ouch!"

"Make us regret our decision. One more wrong move and you're never gonna see the light of the day again, you hear me?" she said with ice in her tone.

We said nothing.

"She's right." CAP said.

Rania turned around so we can see Teen Top surrounding ________.

Teen Top came up to us and we had a glaring battle.

"Remember our deal?" he said angrily.

"Who can't remember it?" Kibum replied with the same amount of hate.

Each of the members of Rania pulled one Teen Top member back to face us again.

"'s gonna go down..." Riko said menacingly, cracking her knuckles along with the rest of Rania, making us widen our eyes in fear.

Hey, they may be girls, but they're freaking strong.

"We'll see you later. Come on guys." she said, still looking at us with daggers coming from her eyes.

One by one, Teen Top and Rania went out, patting _______'s shoulders and whispering stuff into her ears, making her nod a couple of times.

Once all of them were out, we went up to _______.

"______, we're sor-"

"I don't want to hear about it." she said bitterly and went out.

"Wait! ______!" Kevin called and ran after her.

"Come on, guys, we'll change at home." Alexander said and went after Kevin and _______.

We nodded and followed suit, not caring about the goodbye for the concert.

Great, we blew it this time didn't we?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOP WOOP! ANOTHER UBER LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR THE DAYS I DIDN'T UPDATE XD

AND A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kekekeke, he's no longer a teenager XD BUT STILL WE LOVE YOU OPPA SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY, WE KISSMES LOVE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!!!

Kevin: THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MY 20TH BIRTHDAY AND I FEEL SO OLD TT_______________TT

Me: DON'T WORRY OPPA, WE STILL LOVE YOU!!!!! *hugs and never lets go*

Kevin: HOPE YOU GUYS WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^____________________________^

Me: COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine those are gifts for Kevin LOL XD