I'm sorry

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


I woke up the next morning feeling a little groggy, probably because of Minsoo’s bed (he kind of smells like cologne).

I tried getting up, but I felt something warm and tight around my waist. I turned my head around and saw Niel sleeping next to me.

But what was he doing in the same bed as me?

I couldn’t hear the usual racket that Teen Top would usually make, which made me a little suspicious.

“Daniel-oppa, wake up.” I mumbled, shaking his shoulder.

“Nooooo, I’m tired, umma...”

“Oppa! Wake up!”

With that, he shot up, pulling me up with him as if I was some teddy bear.

“Uh, Daniel, can you let go of me?”

He looked down at his arms and suddenly jerked back. “AH! I’m sorry! I hope I didn’t strangle you.”

“No, you didn’t, don’t worry. And what are you doing in Minsoo’s bed?”

“Oh, um, they’re out somewhere and told me to look after you, so I was in the room, but I got a bit sleepy so I dumped myself on the bed. Hehe, sorry...”

Okay, what?

Where did they go?

“Oh, okay then. I’ll go make something for us to eat.”


Niel’s POV:
 

OUCH! My heart hurts so much lying to ______.

The rest of the group were actually going UKISS’ dorm to warn them about the video...and about the treaty we made with them.


CAP’s POV:


We arrived at their dorm, hoping that Niel didn’t, or doesn’t, do anything stupid or bad with _______. If he did, I’m gonna kill him for sure.

The door opened, revealing the whole of UKISS standing at the door.

I stepped up and glared at each of them.

“What do you want?” Kiseop spat through his teeth.

“Nothing,” I replied. “Just here to remind you about the deal.”

“What about it?”

“You hurt _______.” Chunji said.

There was a moment of silence before Dongho spoke up.

“But we didn’t want to do that video, we even asked the director guy so many times.” he said quietly.

“It was for work only.” Kevin added.

Well knowing how much ________ talks about them in the past, she keeps saying good things about them and how they treated her so well and lovingly...until now.

But I guess I have to let them off – after all, the video might be unintentional.

I let out a sigh.

“Fine. I’ll let you off this time because it was for work. But next time you scar her like you did now,” I cracked my knuckles, “Be prepared for the beating of your life.”


Your POV:


We finished eating and were now on the couch watching TV, when I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I pulled it out and saw it was a text from Joy.

________!! Are you okay? WE’VE SEEN THE VIDEOOOOOOOO

-Joy


Yeah, I’m okay, unnie. I just need to calm down a little.

-_________


That’s good. Now rest up for your comeback!! BYEEE!!

-Joy.

I smiled at the text and put my phone back in my pocket, returning to watching TV.

“What was that about?” Niel asked.

“Um, Joy-unnie just texted me if I’m okay because of the video clip.”

“Yeah...you know your boyfriends should’ve known better than to have done that.”

“I know...but it’s the girl I’m worried about.”

He sighed, turning off the TV; there weren’t any good programs to watch anyway.

I felt his arm over my shoulder, pulling me to his chest.

“You know you deserve better than that.” he said.

“Yeah, I guess.” I mumbled, leaning into his shirt.

I felt him pull my chin up, making me look at him.

He leaned in closer to my face and pressed his lips against mine.

Oh gosh, please don’t tell me this is happening!

Niel can’t possibly love me!

No, no, no, no, this is so wrong! I can’t love Niel, or Teen Top, like this.

I pulled away from the kiss quickly.

“______, I’m-“

“I’m sorry, Niel, I can’t do this. I just can’t.” I said and ran out the dorm, leaving him behind.

I can’t believe I’m actually running back to UKISS’ dorm.

What a wimp, I know.

I hesitantly knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

The door opened, I looked up and saw Kibum.

“_______! You’re back!” he exclaimed and hugged me tightly. “Please don’t go. Please don’t leave us again like that.”

I didn’t hug him back, or fight him off. I just stayed there, leaving my arms on the side.

Just then, more rumbling came to our direction.

“________!! YOU’RE BACK!!”

“WE’VE MISSED YOU!!”

“YAH, KIBUM-HYUNG, LET HER GO!!”

Kibum let go of me and I faced the rest of the guys, sniffing.

“________? Are you okay?” Kevin asked.

I didn’t answer; instead I walked inside without a word, heading towards my room.

“What happened to her?” I heard Dongho ask.

“I don’t know.” Alexander replied quietly.

Just as I opened the door to my room, I felt someone hug me from behind.

“_______...please...” Kibum whispered. “I love you, ________.”

I turned around and gazed up at him.

He looked really upset.

I gently placed my hand on the side of his face and tip-toed up, kissing him softly.

“I’m sorry, Kibum-oppa. I need some time alone.” I said and he slowly let go of me. “Am I that easy to you?” I smirked weakly and went into the room, closing the door.

I then lay down on my bed in a foetal position and let tears slowly fall down my face.


Kibum’s POV:


She placed her soft hand on the side of my face and kissed me gently.

My God, I missed her soft lips.

“I’m sorry, Kibum-oppa. I need some time alone.” she said and I let go of her slowly. “Am I that easy to you?” she said and went into the room, closing the door.

Great pun, _________.

By then, the whole group came over.

“Hyung! What happened?” Dongho asked desperately.

“She needs time alone.” I replied.

“We messed up big time, did we?” Kevin muttered.

“Yes, we did.”

I didn’t know what to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY ANOTHER UPDATE ^^ i'll be posting more chapters soon, so I hope you guys like it :D

yes, I'm still recovering from the concert hangover LOL but I think it was too short!! ONLY THREE HOURS ><"

Song of the week: Mworago (UKISS)

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVEDDD!!!!!!!!