flashback

Only Girl (In the World)

Kevin's POV:


I hope _______ is safe at Teen Top's dorm.

Now, I gotta go kill hyung.

"Yah, Kiseop-hyung. I'm gonna kill you." I growled.

"Why?"

"For stealing ________'s first kiss and you did that on purpose to torment us."

"WHAT? You're just jealous that I kissed her and you didn't. HA."

Okay, I know this is going to ruin my image, but whatevs.

There aren't any cameras around, right?

I glared my teeth and huffed out furiously, clenching my fists, hoping that it'll scare him a bit.

It really did.

He backed off, shifting away from me.

I ran towards him and caught him in another headlock, attempting to strangle him.

"AHHH! FIRST _______ AND NOW YOU!"

"YEAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO STEAL _______ AWAY FROM US!"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU DIDN'T MAKE A MOVE ON HER BEFORE!"

"BECAUSE I'M NOT A E!!" I yelled.

"YAH BOTH OF YOU STOP FIGHTING!!" Alexander shouted out of no where.

We stopped fighting and looked at him.

"Hyung, when did you get here?" Kiseop asked.

"Just now."

I got out of headlocking Kiseop and went up to Xander.

"How is she? Is she hurt by those Teen Top guys? Is her bastard of a brother, hurting her?" I threw questions at him.

"Geez Kevin. She's fine. Aish, stop worrying so much. You're gonna get old sooner." he said and went off.

I pouted and went to ______'s room, hoping to find some clues about her brother.
 

Your POV:


As I was about to begin the story, they all leaned in, eager to listen.

Surprisingly, Minsoo did the same.

"Well, it all began when Minsoo left..." I started.


*FLASHBACK*


Why...

Why must he do this to me?

Who am I going to live with now?

Who is going to be there for me when I need them most?

For the next few days and nights, I cried.

I didn't stop.

I cried myself to sleep. I cried whenever I went past his room. I cried whenever I see anything that reminded me of him.

That's all I did.

I cried, and cried, and cried.

I even tried to cut myself, but I didn't. It'll hurt MiKyung and mum and dad.

I hardly even talked to anyone.

MiKyung noticed and was obviously taken aback, because she hardly ever saw me cry.

Finally, mum and dad gave up on putting up with me and jumped to a shocking plan:

Our family moving to another country.


*END OF FLASHBACK*


"So what happened after that?" Niel asked.

"I was about to get to that part." I replied.

"Wow, I can't imagine you crying." Chunji said.

"Tsh." I smiled and looked down.

Gosh...

Cuteness overload ><"

"Go! Continue!" Changjo said.

I nodded and continued.


*FLASHBACK*
 

We were now in Australia.

A foreign country.

But luckily, I can speak fluent english, though I don't have a proper accent.

Dad already enrolled me in a school near where we were living.

________

It was the first day of school and I was nervous out of my mind.

I put on the school uniform and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Come on, _______. You can do this. FIGHTING!" I said.

Dad dropped me off at the school and I eventually found my way around.

The bell rung and I went to my classroom, which smelled oddly like soap.

All the kids were sitting on the floor.

I went over to the teacher and she introduced me to everyone.

"Everyone, this is _______." she said.

"Hi, I'm _______." I said.

"Are there any questions for ______?" my teacher asked the class.

"Yeah, um, what country are you from? Your accent doesn't sound Australian." a kid raised.

"I'm from Korea, but I can speak like you guys." I replied.

"Wow, you're Korean?!" a girl squealed.

"Yep!"

"Then you know KPOP right?!" she exclaimed.

Wow, I didn't know KPOP spread as far as Australia.

"Yes, I do."

"What bands?!"

"Um, Big Bang, DBSK, Super Junior..."

"YEEE! I love them too!"

I giggled and the teacher told me to sit down, so I took a seat next to that girl.

For the next few years, I was friends with that girl. Her name was Jess and she was pretty. I wish I was pretty as her.

I found out that she was Vietnamese, and we hung out with her group, which turned out to be all Asian.

I was friends with her, even in high school. We went to the same high school.

She taught me Vietnamese, told me about stuff like MSN. I taught her Hanguel and Korean, and we both loved the same bands.

We had the same opinions about all the rookie groups that came out like 2PM, MBLAQ, SHINee, UKISS, 4minute, 2NE1, Rania, and BEAST.

As time went on, we loved the same guys from those bands, though I didn't really like anyone from UKISS.

We became best friends, along with her group.

We would study together, cry together, and have sleepovers.

They actually accepted me for who I was. They really liked my dancing and my boyish personality, though I would add a touch of girliness every now and then.

I would hang around her and other people that weren't Korean so much that my Korean accent disappeared and replaced it with an Australian accent.

But the thing is, no matter how much I hung out with my friends, I would never forget him.

And adding onto the saddest things, I had to go back to Korea because Dad had a business promotion.

Four years went by like a bullet.

Jess, her group and I were crying our eyes out when we found out that I had to move back.

But luckily, I had their Facebooks, MSNs, Tumblrs, Twitters and phone numbers.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE TO GO!" she cried while hugging me.

We were at the airport terminal, my flight was about to leave.

"I know! I'm so sad too!" I sniffed, hugging her back.

After another five minutes saying our goodbyes, I waved and went into the terminal.


*END OF FLASHBACK*
 

"Wow, sounded like you had an awesome time there." Ricky commented.

"Yeah. I did."

"So how did...you know..." L.Joe tried to explain, but I know what he's trying to say.

I saw Minsoo stiffen.

"Well...I'm getting to that part..." I said.

They looked at me with wondering eyes, and also sympathetically.

I sighed and continued.
 

*FLASHBACK*


My family and I were in the car, ready to go home.

MiKyung and I were in the back, strapping in our seatbelts.

"MiKyung-ah, are you ready to go home?" I smiled at her.

"Yes unnie!" she exclaimed.

We heard our parents chuckle and Dad started the engine.

"Stupid Minsoo. I hate that bastard to death..." I angrily muttered.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT NAME AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME?!" Dad yelled at me.

Oh, did I forget to mention, that Dad has temper issues?

"HYUNSHIK!" mum screamed.

The car suddenly swerved across the highway, spinning out of control.

There was then a sickening noise of metal ripping apart, and glass shattering.

I saw a flash of white light blinding me, followed by a loud horning noise.

Using all my strength, I threw myself over MiKyung, protecting her from the truck that struck our car.

I squeezed my eyes shut and felt glass cut the skin of my arm and shoulder, but that didn't matter.

My world was tumbling and turning like crazy, the car was spinning out of control across the highway like how a pebble skids across a lake.

But this was no pebble.

This is a car, rolling and flying off edges of the highway.

I kept praying and praying that the tumbling would end, that my head would stop spinning.

The car finally stopped rolling.

I slowly opened my weak eyes and saw that the front seats were completely torn. I let go of MiKyung very slowly, examining if she was still alive or not.

She was sobbing.

I held her hand and, using all of the little strength I had, heaved the mutilated door open.

I lead MiKyung out of the dreaded car, examining what was left.

Black smoke was oozing out from the engine. The glass screen of the front was completely shattered with some bloodstains on it.

The doors were crushed to bits, the windows were also shattered to pieces.

Other cars were surrounding the scene by now.

I went over to the front of the car, seeing if our parents are still alive.

They weren't.

Their bodies lay there, lifeless. Bloodied. Broken.

Clothes torn.

I looked down at my body and saw that my clothes were also ripped here and there.

My shirt, shoes and skin were blackened by the ash, and torn by the shattered glass.

I went back to MiKyung and saw that she was crying.

"Shhh, it's okay. Unnie is here. It's okay..." I said while hugging her.

She only cried harder and louder.

Minsoo, I am going to rip you apart when I see you...


*END OF FLASHBACK*


Everyone was silent.

So was I.

I felt hot tears sting my eyes as I recalled the memory.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders, and more and more arms wrap around me.

"Aww, ________, it must've been so hard for you..." Niel whispered.

"Yeah...we're sorry to make you bring this up..." Chunji said quietly.

"No, it's okay..really..." I said.

"I'm...I'm so sorry, ________...I'm probably the worst brother in the world...mianhae..." Minsoo muttered, letting his head hang loose.

I scoffed and continued hugging Teen Top.


Kevin's POV:


No, not in here...

Hmm...maybe her art diary.

I grabbed ________'s sketchbook and started looking through it for any clues about her brother.

It was full of charcoal drawings, but there was one thing that caught my eye.

It was writing.

Minsoo, I HATE YOU!! It said.

I widened my eyes and found more writing on more pages.

Her sketchbook was also her diary.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

LALALALALA HI GUYSS!!!!!! ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!

AND ANOTHER UPDATING MARATHON!!!!!

AND YES, I'M STILL FANGIRLING OVER NEVERLANDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO WANTS TO FANGIRL WITH ME?!!?!? MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAAA

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!!