unconscious

Only Girl (In the World)

a/n: just to let you guys know, the video I based the previous chapter is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6BnOZQeS0s&feature=related

I must confess that this video almost put me off UKISS for a while, ahsdjkflassdlafhdglhdfglasahajksdlasdfghjkladskl

BUT ANYWAY, BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:


I was too hurt to think of anything else besides letting it out.

You people know me well enough to know where I'm going to head off to now, right?

Dance room it is.

Tip-toeing quietly out of the dorm, I grabbed my iPod swiftly off the coffee table in the living room and snuck out of the door.

I ran as fast as my legs would take me to the dance room, tears threatening to fall every time I had the vision of the s grinding on the oppas.

Last night was too hurtful. They didn't realise how much they hurt me. We didn't even get to do the goodbye stage.

It was pretty awkward too because they kept asking me who punched me.

I didn't bother answering because they wouldn't believe me anyway. I just wanted to die, I just wanted to be left alone.

I burst into the dance room panting, closing the door quietly. I plugged my iPod onto the docks of the speakers and blasted the music and began to dance.

Before I knew it, I was torturing myself with b-boy moves that I've never tried before and hardcore hip hop dance.

The dance was getting more and more intense by the minute, I was crying while dancing, pictures of the guys grinding on the es.

No, I must keep letting it out.

My muscles were aching, screaming for me to stop, but I didn't. I just couldn't be weak and just give up letting my emotions out.

How long have I been dancing for?

Seconds?

Minutes?

Hours?

My body finally gave in, my limbs went dead, and I crumpled to the floor.

Tears didn't seem to run out as I kept crying and crying before my vision became blurrier and blurrier.

The last thing I saw was my ugly reflection in the mirror before everything went black.


Kevin's POV:


My eyes shot open as I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right.

I got out of my bed slowly and crept around the dorm to look for that 'something'.

________ isn't here.

Great, did she run away again?

Maybe not...

THE DANCE ROOM!!!

Obviously she would go there to release emotions, what kind of boyfriend am I to not know that? :3

I washed up uber quickly and hurried to the dance room to make sure that she doesn't kill herself.

I regret performing that stupid...ahsjdfklhalsfdls...last night. I should have rejected that order when we first were told.

PHEW!

Made it!

When I got to the door, I heard the heavy thumping of beats and the music blasting the speakers.

I took a deep breath and blocked my ears, pushing the door open to the extremely loud music filling room.

I looked down and saw _______'s tiny figure lying limp on the ground.

My heart instantly shattered.

"OMO!! _______!!!!" I exclaimed, getting down to her level.

I shook her shoulders to wake her.

She wasn't responding.

"_______? ________! Please wake up! Jebal, say something..." I pleaded while shaking her.

She remained limp.

My breathing increased as I shut off the music and got back to her.

I pressed my hand on her neck under the corner of her jaw to check her pulse.

She still has a pulse.

I sighed in relief, but she was still unconscious.

"_______, please say something...this is a joke right? You're faking it." I tried convincing myself as I talked to her.

Her face was paler than usual, and she certainly didn't look healthy.

I scooped her into my arms, carrying her bridal style, and rushed out of the room.

"_______, stay with me, we're gonna make it, please stay with me..." I kept murmuring as I ran to our dorm.

Not caring if I wake up the rest of the members or not, I burst through the door of our dorm and went straight to her room.

I gently placed her fragile body onto her bed, unintentionally waking Dongho up in the process.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" he muttered, half asleep.

"_______'s fainted." I replied sharply.

"WHAT?! LEMME SEE HER!!"

By then, the rest of the group rushed into the room.

"GAH!! HOW DID SHE END UP LIKE THIS?!" Kibum yelled.

"I don't know! She's probably fainted from dancing too much!"

"How do you know?"

"I heard music blasting when I got there."

"Great! She's dancing her heart out when she's hurt because of us...especially when she's a really sensitive person..."

This was all our fault.

"She looks so dead..." Eli muttered.

"What can we do now?" Dongho asked.

"We'll have to let her rest until she wakes up. She's gone through too much for her handling." SooHyun replied gently.

That was true.

________ is going through too much.

As strong as you think she is, she can't handle all this.

Heartbreak, schedules, sickness, being able to faint easily isn't good for her.

She's going to give up if we add on...if you know what I mean.

"Gosh, I can't believe this is all happening. It's all our fault." Kiseop murmured as he lightly squeezed her hand.

I don't know how the rest of the group was feeling, but I can tell you that I feel like killing myself because of what we did to _______. She's been so patient with us, I didn't know how she didn't break up with us yet.

I just hope she doesn't break up with us, hope she will never break up with us, because she means so much to me.

I can't live without her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

another super crappy chapter, I'm sorry ><" I'm kind of having a writer's block right now ughh.

ANYWAYS HAVE YOU SEEN THE TEASER FOR 'TROUBLE MAKER'?!!! wae HyunA, WAEEEEEEEEEE CAN'T YOU DO THAT TO JUNHYUNG?!

comment and subbers are loved always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!