stalker stalks

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


It was a few days after the MV shooting and I was getting slightly better, just slightly so I could walk.

I came out from the bathroom and went to the living room, only to find all the guys watching TV.

They took up all the room on the couch so I had nowhere to sit. Great.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, going to a seat on the floor, but they stopped me before I actually sat on the floor.

"What is it, guys?" I asked them.

"Don't sit on the floor, here, take my seat." SooHyun offered.

"No thanks, I'm fine."

"But you're sick." Dongho protested.

"Hey, ________, sit on my lap ^^" Kevin said cutely.

Gah, how can he know my weakness for his cuteness?

Giving in, I got up and sat in the space on the couch between Kevin's legs, earning a little squeal from him.

"Sorry if I'm too heavy, I eat a lot." I said.

Okay, I think the guys are shooting daggers at Kevin now XD

"No, you're not heavy at all!" he beamed and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder and pulling me back onto his body into the couch. "I love you, baby." he said, pecking my cheek, making me blush furiously.

He started to rub my shoulders, giving me a heavenly massage which I was intoxicated by.

"Mmm..." I mused as he massaged my shoulders.

"Kekeke, you're our sick girlfriend, you need a good massage." he cooed softly in my ear, which made me smile and blush even further.

Gosh, I love my boyfriends so much; words can't explain how much I love them.

I then felt something heavy rest on my lap and someone sitting on the floor in between my legs.

I looked down and saw Kiseop's head resting on my lap and Kibum in between my legs.

Kiseop smiled at me and I smirked, leaning down and pressed my lips against his, kissing him, while Kevin was still massaging my shoulders.

I let go of the kiss after a while, and Dongho and Eli made their ways and sat down on the floor on each side of my legs, next to Kibum.

"I BAGS SITTING NEXT TO HER LEGS!!" they yelled, which made me chuckle.

SooHyun and Alexander then ran towards the rest of us and sat down in front of my legs, resting their backs against them, next to Eli, Kibum, and Dongho.

Gosh, it's as if they all want a piece of me =_="

But that's okay, because I love them all, and I don't want them to stop being how they are.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door, our heads snapping towards the direction of the door.

"QUICK! EVERYONE GET BACK!!" Alexander shouted and everyone released from their positions.

Kiseop shot up from my lap and sat back; Dongho, Eli, Kibum, Alexander, and SooHyun got up and ran back to the other couch frantically, and I yanked out of Kevin's grip, finding a random spot on the floor and slumped down.

There was another knock on the door and I got up to get it.

"I'll get it." I said and got up.

 Kiseop got up from his seat, walking with me to the door with his arm over my shoulder.

"Oi, if I open the door and the person looks at you, they'll know for sure that we're dating." I warned him.

"Meh, I'll just say that brothers and sisters always do this kind of thing." he said with a shrug. 

I opened the door, revealing a foreign girl, much taller than me.

To my disgust, she was wearing a super short black dress, huge tall heels, her face caked with makeup, and she had a lollipop in . Yuck, .

The girl blinked a few times and bent in one of her legs, looking like a bimbo.

"Kiseop-oppaaaaaaa~~" she said in an utterly irritating voice.

Wha?

How does she know Kiseop?

Oh, she might be a fan.

A really ty fan...

"Alison? What the are you doing here?" Kiseop spat. "How do you know where we live?"

"Aww, oppa, what are you-who the hell is she?" Alison said, pointing at me.

She glared at me for a while, and I was still staring at her hideous outfit.

"She, if you didn't know, is our girl member." Kiseop snarled at her. "Now if you'll excuse us, we're a bit busy."

He turned around, still with his arm around my shoulder, making me turn around as well, and closed the door, leaving her dumbfounded.

"Oppa, who was that?" I asked him.

"I dunno, probably some stalker fan."

"But you know her name."

"Eh, I sort of bumped into her in the streets and like that. Come on."

He was lying.

I know when my boyfriends lie ever since I treated them as if they were my brothers.

That girl must have some connection with him, or UKISS.

I sat in my original spot in between Kevin's legs and the rest went back into their old positions around me.

"Hey, who was at the door?" Alexander asked Kiseop and me.

"It was...Alison." Kiseop muttered.

I felt Kevin freeze from behind me and Dongho and Eli suddenly tighten their grips around my legs.

"Alison?!" Kibum exclaimed suddenly. "How the hell does she know where we live?"

"I don't know, okay? She's a ing stalker!"

I decided to cool down the heat around here, so I said "Oppas, who's this Alison girl? The girl that was at the door?"

The tension immediately cooled down, the guys sighed.

"Don't worry, _________. She's not important." Alexander said calmly.

I shrugged, pretending not to care, and Kevin resumed massaging my shoulders.

Who was this girl that just appeared outside our door?

How does Kiseop know her?

What were they hiding from me?

And most importantly, why were they lying to me?


Alison's POV:


Ugh, that .

So she's their only girl member.

No wonder Kiseop-oppa and UKISS hated me when we were filming.

She's the one stopping me from getting to UKISS.

Wait til you see the video, ________.

UKISS will be mine.

 ___________________________________________________________________________________________

DAMMIT I'VE LOST A SUBSCRIBER ><"

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE!!!

My internet at home is dead and I'm doing this at school ><" kekeke...

I have my School Certificate exams in 2 weeks so I'll be only updating about once or twice a week for the next two weeks, MIANHAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! *dances to sorry sorry*

please comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!!