making the most of it before she finds out

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


I woke up the next day feeling something warm around my waist and a warm barrier against my back.

I turned my body around and saw somebody's neck in my face. I looked up and saw Kiseop's sleeping face close to mine.

Smiling like an idiot, I nuzzled into his neck and hugged him, scooting in a little closer to him.

In response, he stirred and moved around a little. "Oh, you awake already?" he said.

"Yes, I was awake ever since I felt that someone was suffocating me." I said sarcastically.

"I WAS SUFFOCATING YOU?! I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed and fell out of the bed, landing with a huge THUMP on the floor.

I burst out laughing, followed by a hissy coughing fit, making me lose my breath for a while.

Gosh, Kiseop is SO funny! XDD

His hand clamped onto the bed and he pulled himself up, sitting on my bed with a =.=" expression.

"You really weren't suffocating me. I just felt something around my waist so I woke up." I said, lightly punching his arm.

"Oh, thank God. I thought I was killing my precious yeoja chingu." he replied, caressing my cheek. (a/n: yeoja/yeo = girl, chingu = friend, so yeoja chingu is girlfriend :D)

"Yah, you're so cheesy, and you worry too much." I grumbled.

"You don't want me to worry about you?"

"I don't mean it that way!"

He chuckled a little. "I'm just kidding, baby."

I sighed and he scooped his arm behind my back, pulling me up to him. I closed my eyes as our faces were nearing closer and closer to each other.

I felt  his lips softly pressed against mine and slowly kissing me, making me savour every sweet moment.

Geez, morning kisses already, just when I just woke up -_-

But that didn't matter, as long as he shows that he loves me.

I felt his hands slip under my shirt and shift up my bare skin of my back.

OMFG WAS HE GOING TO ME?!

HE BETTER NOT TOUCH MY BRA!!

WHY WASN'T I STOPPING HIM?!

But luckily, he shifted his hands past my bra and pulled my whole shirt off over my head...including the singlet.

Damn that shirt for being so loose.

He stopped kissing me and gazed at my torso instead.

"Wow, ________, you're pretty big for a little girl. A-cup or B-cup?" he asked ertedly with a smirk on his face.

I widened my eyes and then beat the crap out of him by throwing fist-pounds to his head numerously.

"OWWWW!!" he whined while I was still beating him up.

"FIRST KIBUM, AND NOW YOU. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T A E!!!" I yelled at him. "AND DON'T CALL ME LITTLE!"

"OUCH!! OKAY, OKAY, I WAS JUST JOKING AROUND WITH YOU, GEEZ! What a way to treat your boyfriend."

I stopped punching him and yanked my shirt back on. "You're not the first one to say that."

"Then who was?"

"Kibum-oppa."

I whacked the back of his head one more time before getting off the bed.

"OW! What was that for?" he said, rubbing his head. "You already beat me up several times!"

"So I can make sure you don't on me again."

"Yeah, I kind of noticed that when you bashed me just then."

I chuckled and went to the bathroom, and started to brush my teeth.

"Sup, babe." Eli's voice sounded.

I turned my head around and saw him come into the bathroom.

"Hey." I said through the foamy toothpaste and turned back to the mirror.

He smirked, making my heart spin, and slid his arms around my waist, trailing kisses down the side of my face.

"Oi, stop. I'm brushing my teeth." I said, more like muttered, through the toothpaste.

"Ugh, fine. You're no fun, you know that?"

"You have the worst timing. Catch me when I'm not brushing my teeth."

"Fine." he said and kissed my cheek, walking out of the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and continued brushing.

______

As soon as I finished brushing, I skipped to the kitchen and grabbed all the utensils and ingredients to make food for the guys.

"Wow, someone's girly today." I heard Dongho comment as I was rummaging through the cupboards.

Excuse me?

NOBODY ever calls me girly, unless they want to get bashed.

Since Dongho was my boyfriend, I decided not to.

"Eh?" I said, looking at him.

"You were skipping to the kitchen."

"Oh shut up. It's not like any of you guys don't do that."

As soon as I said that, Kevin was just skipping past the counter, as if he was in a flowery meadow.

"LA LA LA LA LA LA LA~~~~~I FEEL SO HIGH~" he sang and suddenly tripped over the leg of one of the high chairs. "AHHH!"

*BOOM* Kevin landed with a huge thud on the floor.

Dongho and I just stood there with an O_________________________O expression.

We then exchanged glances as if we were saying "what-the-hell-happened-to-Kevin?" and then looked back at Kevin who shot up, dusting his shirt and went back to skipping.

"Anyways, morning yeobo~" Dongho said in my ear and kissed me multiple times.

"Morning, oppa."

"I'll let you cook now."

I nodded and he went off to the living room's direction.

As I was frying the ingredients at the stove, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

I instantly knew who it was. "Kibum, not now. I'm at a hot stove."

"Yah, how did you know it was me?" he said huskily, kissing my neck, extracting a soft moan from me.


Kibum's POV:


OMFG. I just made her moan.

Meh, well it's not the first time I did kwahahhahaha...

Well, I guess I'll have to make the most of this, because her time loving us may soon be over.

She'll see the video sooner or later.


Your POV:


He just continued kissing my neck, distracting me from cooking.

"Kibum-ah, stop. Do you want to eat or not?"

Then, he stopped kissing me. "Fine. You're no fun, you know that?" he grumbled.

"You're not the first to say that. You just have really bad timing. Catch me when I'm not busy, okay oppa?" I said.

"'kay, babe." he replied, kissing my lips once, and went off.

I smiled, returning back to cooking, until I heard a whine.

"Huh?"

I turned around saw Kevin slouching over the counter with his arms crossed.

"Hey, Kevin, what do you want?"

"That's how you say good morning to your boyfriend?"

"Eh?"

"I'm kidding, honey. Can I kiss you too?"

I sighed and smiled at his cuteness. "Alright, come here." I said.

He jumped over to my side and slid his arms around my waist, pulling us close.

I smiled and stood on my tip toes, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me the way I always loved.

As we were kissing, I smelt something burning.

I gasped, breaking away from the kiss and turned to the stove, taking the pan off the stove and onto a different section of it.

"OMFG I'm so sorry, honey!!!!" Kevin frantically apologised.

"No, oppa, it's nothing. It's cooked perfectly." I said calmly, smiling up at him.


Kevin's POV:


Wow, this is EXACTLY why I love _________.

She's so calm whenever there's a stressful situation, she can manage anything!

I just wish that she will never ever see the MV, otherwise her beautiful personality will never be shown in front of us again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOOO SORRY FOR THE SUPER BORING CHAPTER!!!!!! I SWEAR THE DRAMA SHALL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

again, I'm probably not going to update until next wednesday because I have my School Certificate exams TT________TT

but when those exams are over, I promise you guys another updating marathon!

AND A VERY HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO KISEOP-OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE KISSMES LOVE YOU SO MUCH EVER SINCE YOU DEBUTED IN UKISS THIS VERY DAY 2 YEARS AGO!!!!

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR INSPIRING ME TO BE STRONGER IN EVERYTHING, NO MATTER HOW HARD THE SITUATION CAN BE!

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH DANCING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please comment and subscribe!!!!