years later...

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


"MUUUUUUUM!!! JINYOUNG WASN'T PLAYING FAIR IN COD!!! HE KILLED ME ON PURPOSE!!" HyunMi whined.

"I DID NOT KILL YOU ON PURPOSE!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A ZOMBIE!!" Jinyoung defended.

"YOU DID! YOU ONLY WANTED TO KILL ME SO YOU CAN WIN!! I DEMAND A REMATCH!!"

I rolled my eyes as I continnued putting away the dishes.

While I put away the utensils, Hayley came up to me holding her skateboard.

"Mum?"

"Yes, Hayley?"

"Can I go to the skate park in front of our house?"

"Okay, but take Jinyoung with you."

She nodded. "JINYOUNG!! COME SKATEBOARD WITH ME!!"

"FINE! I'll get you later, HyunMi..."

They went to the door and Alexander came down the stairs.

"What seems to be the problem?" he asked and helped me put away the dishes.

"HyunMi was complaining that Jinyoung killed her on purpose in COD."

"Aigoo, kids these days..."

"Yeah..."

We put the dishes away and he gave me a quick kiss before leaving.

Oh yeah, did I mention that UKISS retired from singing as a group? We're still together, though.

We still listen to our songs and remember stuff from the past.

Kevin, Soohyun and Alexander are solo singers; Eli, Kibum and Dongho are actors nowadays (I'm so happy for them).

As for Kiseop and I?

We're dance teachers!

Kiseop teaches popping, locking and boys' hip hop, whereas I teach breaking, girls' hip hop and boys' hip hop.

We teach KPOP dance classes 3 times a week, and the kids would go nuts because they're being taught by 2 UKISS members.

Suddenly, Miinah came running up to me and hugged my waist.

"MUMMY!!"

"Oh, what is it, Miinah?"

"Jenna is blasting rock music up there while I'm trying to do my hair and I can't concentrate." she sniffed.

Sigh, just like how I would blast music when I was 16.

I went upstairs to Jenna's poster-covered room and heard some loud music playing.

Jenna was on her electric guitar playing along with the drum beats of a song from her ipod docks.

"Jenna?" I called out while going up to her.

She stopped playing the song. "Yes, mum?"

"Can you turn the volume down a little? Miinah needs to concentrate on something."

"Okay..." she said and turned down the volume on her guitar and speakers.

"Thank you." I said and ruffled her hair and headed out.

I got downstairs, back to the kitchen and saw Miinah waiting.

"Jenna's turned it down, you can go now."

"Thank you, mummy."

She then sighed.

"What is it, honey?" Kiseop suddenly asked and walked into the kitchen.

He picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"It that I'm the only girly girl surrounded by boys and tomboys." she pouted, crossing her arms.

"Aww, don't worry, honey," I assured her. "Look at me. I was, and still am, surrounded by guys. I was the only girl in your fathers' band, and there were seven guys."

"But you're a tomboy." Kiseop corrected.

"Oh...right..." I said sheepishly.

Miinah sighed again. "Not helping..."

"Honey, don't worry, okay? You're just as beautiful as your father, inside and out, so don't mind the others." I told her. "That's what makes you unique."

"You're also as just as beautiful as your mum too, okay, Miinah?" Kiseop added., poking Miinah's cheek.

She smiled and he put her down.

"Good girl, now run along."

Miinah giggled and ran back upstairs. I turned to the sink and began washing the dishes when I felt Kiseop's arms around my waist.

He began kissing me down the side of my face and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeobo..." he said while kissing me.

"What..."

"You know I was the best, right?"

Le sigh, here we go again...

"I don't know what you're talking about." I muttered, putting a clean dish onto the rack.

"Oh, really?" he said cheekily.

"Yes, really."

"How about this hint...'Kiseop-oppa...faster, oppa, faster!!'" he mocked in my ear.

I gasped and widened my eyes.

I could totally tell he was enjoying this.

I turned my body around and flashed the knife I was holding in front of him, making him step back in fear and surprise.

"Do NOT mention that again, you hear me?" I growled.

He nodded with a terrified expression on his face.

I couldn't help but burst into laughter. He slumped down with a =_=" look.

I put the knife away and gave him a deep kiss, wiping the look on his face.

Once I pulled away, his expression turned to cheeky again.

"No, I will not say who was the best, okay?" I said.

"Hmph."

"Go play some COD with HyunMi, she must be bored out of her mind without anyone to play with."

He huffed and blew on his fringe. "Okay..."

I kissed him once more and went back to finish washing the dishes.

"MUM!!" I heard MinHyuk call.

"Yes, MinHyuk?"

"Can I go skateboarding with Dongmin-hyung?"

"Sure, as long as you stick together and find Hayley and Jinyoung."

"YAY! Thanks, mummy!" he exclaimed. "Dongmin-hyung! We can go skateboarding!"

"Okay! Coming!" Dongmin called.

I chuckled and went back to doing the dishes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER IS A GO, GO, GO!!!