treaty

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


As soon as the guys left, the dorm felt so empty and quiet.

There wasn't the usual banging and clashing of things, and I would have to take care of it like a mother.

But I was still in bed, not moving, otherwise my body will ache.

I then heard my phone vibrate on the bedside table, I turned my head around and grabbed it.

1 new message

It was from Di-unnie.

_________!!!!!! AGAIN, SORRY WE CAN'T LOOK AFTER YOU!!! BLAME OUR PROMOTIONS FOR MASQUERADE!!!
*dances to Sorry Sorry* I HOPE TEEN TOP LOOK AFTER YOU WELL!!
Yeah, we know about CAP being your brother and your relationship with UKISS because they told us XD

-Di.

WHAT?!

RANIA KNOWS ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH UKISS?!

Unnie, it's okay ^^ and yeah, I hope Teen Top looks after me well too XD
AND UKISS TOLD YOU ABOUT MINSOO?! ==" AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM?!?!?!?

-_________.


Minutes later, another text came into my phone.

You think you can hide away from your unnies?
Tsk, tsk.
Kekeke, just as long as they don't hurt you, we approve ^^
And don't worry, we won't tell ANYONE ^^ we'll be bad unnies if we did.
We always got your back :D

-Di.

I sighed in relief.

Another reason to love Rania - they're such good unnies!

Thank God they're not going to tell anyone.

I quickly texted back.

Thank you so much, unnie. I'm glad that you approve ^^

-________.


LOL! If they ever hurt you, they better watch it, because we're gonna kick their asses so hard that they'll be rubbing it for the rest of the time that they'll live XD

-Di.


UNNIE!! XD they're not going to hurt me, don't you worry :D

-_________


hahaha, yeah, if you ever need anything, if they ever hurt you, you can always come to us and we can talk girl to girl, alright?
OMG GOTTA GO!! PROMOTING MASQUERADE!! XD

 

-Di.

I sighed and put my phone back onto the bedside table, turning around and getting into a faetal position.

Are Rania and Minsoo actually going to kick UKISS' asses if they ever hurt me?

Pfft.

As if UKISS are going to hurt me.

Are they...?

No, they'll never do that.

Ouch, all this thinking is hurting my head.

I think I should go back to sleep, it was about 6am in the morning anyway.


CAP's POV:


Ugh, stupid maknaes, they keep complaining about waking up so early.

They only woke up because they knew we were going to take care of _______.

As soon as we arrived at UKISS' level, we met up with them, glaring at each other.

"Hey, I know your relationship with ________, and I approve. Don't make me regret my decision." I spat at them. "You're first chance is already on the verge of dying because she's sick. That shows me that you can't look after her properly."

Kevin and Dongho cowered behind the rest of UKISS while Kibum was death-glaring at me.

"Don't you worry about that. She's too precious to be hurt," he said cockily. "because she's ours."

"You're the one that hurt _______ the most, so now she's scarred for life." Eli shot.

I turned around seeing the rest of my group trying to hold in their anger. 

I was trying my best not to beat the crap out of UKISS.

"Don't worry, we're not going to beat you guys up now because we know it's gonna hurt _______." I snarled.

"How about a deal," Kibum started. "If we ever hurt _______ in any way, then feel free to take her away from us, girlfriend-wise."

"Hyung!" Dongho hissed.

Kibum just glared at him, which made him move back a little.

He looked back at me and crossed his arms.

I turned around to face the rest of Teen Top, they nodded.

"Alright, you've got yourself a deal." I said, turning back around.

"Like we will ever hurt _______." Niel sneered.

"Same here." Kibum fired.

"Yeah, but you've already damaged the treaty. You got her sick." L.Joe said calmly.

"We didn't know that there was gonna be rain. If we knew there was rain, then we wouldn't have gone." Eli replied.

L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"I guess we should start over. From now on, if you guys hurt my sister, be prepared for one hell of an -kicking." I growled.

"Tch. We're late. Here are the keys. Don't try hitting on her, for the rest of you." Kiseop said and handed me the keys.

I snatched the keys off him and while glaring at him. "Don't make me regret my decision."

He nodded and both groups brushed against each other harshly.

Jealous, are they?

Well, I'm not letting Teen Top have _______ just yet.

Now we've got a treaty with UKISS.

We reached UKISS' dorm and I shoved in the keys, opening the door.

Their room was just as messy as ours, but a little cleaner in some areas - maybe because of _______.

"_______? Where are you?" Changjo called out.

"In here!" I heard ________'s voice faintly reply.

We ran as fast as we could and found an open door of a room and saw ________'s body in a bed.

"_______!!" Chunji exclaimed and ran over to her side, kneeling next to the bed.

The rest of us ran towards ________, kneeling next to her bed.

"Oppas!" she tried speaking, but it sounded very forced.

"Shh, don't talk. We're here, we'll do the talking, okay?" L.Joe said, placing his hand over ______'s mouth.

She nodded in response.

"Minsoo-oppa?" she looked up at me.

"Hey little sis." I said, ruffling her hair.

"Yahhh." she grumbled.

"________-ah, what do you want us to do?" Ricky asked her.

"You don't have to do anything too drastic for me." she whispered.

"I'll go make soup." Chunji said and got up, getting out of the room.

"Did you guys meet UKISS-oppas on your way out?" ________ said quietly.

Teen Top and I exchanged glances before looking at her again.

"Yeah, we did." Changjo answered.

"I hope you guys didn't fight or anything." ________ said.

O_____O

"No, we didn't fight. We know better than to hurt you if we fight." Niel replied with a smile.

"That's good."

Yeah, does fighting mean making a treaty?

Making a deal otherwise we'll kick their asses?

Minutes later, Chunji came in with the soup and put it on ______'s bedside table.

She turned and grabbed the spoon, and sipped a bit of the soup.

"Mmm, this is good." she said.

Our jaws dropped.

Chunji never gets compliments for his 'cooking'.

"Thanks, _______. Just get better, alright?"

She nodded in response.

"We'll stay here and look after you until UKISS gets back." Niel said.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it." _______ replied weakly with a smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GAH SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN THREE DAYS GUYSSS D:

ZOMFG I've just noticed that Kevin and Chunji look the same XD

Kevin: WE DO NOT LOOK THE SAME!!!!

Chunji: I KNOW RIGHT!?!?! HOW DO WE LOOK THE SAME!?!?!

Me: I'll show you XD

Chunji

Kevin.

Me: SEE?!?!? MUWAHHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin and Chunji: WELL AT LEAST WE DON'T WEAR THE SAME THINGS!!!

Me: Oh, really? XD

CAN YOU SEE KEVIN WEARING THE SAME THING AS CHUNJI IN THE FIRST PICTURE?

K/C: Y-YAHH!!!

Me: WAHAHAHAHAHAA XDDDD COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!! AND A HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY BEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSTT!!!!!! *screams like JunHyung in Bad Girl*

Beast: Whoa, author, calm down. THANKS!!! XD WE LOVE YOU ALL YOU B2UTYS!!!!!!!