blur

Only Girl (In the World)

a/n: okay, since I've been losing subscribers, THE DRAMA SHALL BEGIN FROM THIS CHAPTER X)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:


The shooting for the MV is going to be tomorrow, and we've been practicing our asses off for a long time.

Since it was on tomorrow, I decided to go for a short jog around the city to get myself pumped for the MV shooting.

"Hey, guys I'm going out for a jog. Any of you want to join?" I said, putting my Tigers on.

"OOH ME!!" Eli instantly shot up and ran to me, putting his running shoes on.

"Anyone else?" I said.

"Nah, we're too lazy." Alexander replied while slouching on the couch, watching TV.

The rest of the guys nodded.

"Alright. Let's go, oppa." I said and motioned for us to go out of the room.

As soon as we were out of the building, I plugged the earphones of my iPod into my ears and Binguel Binguel.

"Race you around the city?" I said jokingly.

"You bet." Eli replied and we started jogging.

We passed and dodged many people that were walking on the path.

They gave us O_o expressions and some even waved at us like crazy people, but we kept jogging.

The place suddenly turned a little darker, so I looked up into the sky (while running) and saw that there was a huge dark cloud overshadowing the city.

I shrugged and continued running with Eli.

After a few minutes, I felt some wet drops on my head and my neck.

It can't be raining, can it?

I then felt more and more drops of water on my body, until it was pouring, soaking my clothes and hair.

People were screaming and heading for shelter.

Eli was in front of me and turned around.

"Oppa, I think we should head back now! No more racing!" I yelled to him through the pouring rain.

"Aww, is ________ not being a man?"

"NO! REALLY! I'M SOAKED!" I screamed at him.

"OKAY, OKAY, LET'S GO BACK!"

I nodded and he grabbed my hand, jogging in front of me.

As he was dragging me, I felt dizzy and nauseous.

My body was heating up and my vision was getting more blurry (as if it's not already blurry because of the intense rain).

Crap, I'm about to faint, and it's the day before the MV shooting.

"Oppa...stop...I'm...getting..." I said with as much strength I could, but it wasn't enough.

My hand slowly slipped from his, my legs felt as if pins were constantly pointing at them.

"Oppa...stop..."

My legs gave in and I fell to the cold, wet ground on my knees before falling over all together.

Eli suddenly turned around and looked at me.

"________!!!!!!!" he yelled and ran to me, crouching down and waving his hand over my face.

I felt my breathing become shorter and faster, and my vision completely blur.

"O-ppa..." I whispered with all my breath.

My eyelids were slowly opening and closing, before closing altogether, my world fading into a blackness.

I could only feel the rain pelting mercilessly at my body, and hearing Eli's voice getting more and more muffled.

I couldn't feel anything after that.


Eli's POV:

 

"________!!!! ________!!" I yelled, shaking her limpy body. "Wake up now!"

!!!!!!

It was no use.

She's not waking up.

I scooped her body up, carrying her bridal style, and running towards the dorm as fast as I could through the pouring rain.

"Come on, ______, stay with me, stay strong." I chanted while running.

The rain was getting worse and worse, pounding on us now.

"Please, _______, don't do this, not the day before the MV shooting."

The water had already reached my skin and the bottom of my shoes already.

Minutes after a long, gruelling run, I finally reached the building.

The people inside looked at me weirdly, maybe because I was soaked and I was carrying ______.

I reached the dorm and violently knocked on the door.

It eventually opened, revealing Kevin.

His eyes popped.

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED?! _______!!!!!! IS SHE DEAD? WHY IS SHE LIKE THAT!!!!" he yelled.

"GOD, KEVIN, GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I shouted and pushed through him.

By then, the rest of the group ran towards me, looking at ______.

"OMO WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"YOU'RE GETTING THE FLOOR ALL WET!!"

"SOMEBODY GET A TOWEL!!!!"

Dongho quickly rushed into the bathroom and got a long towel and put it under ______ with the rest of the group helping.

I then put her down gently on the couch, taking her iPod out of her pockets and putting it on the coffee table. I then went to go and change into dry clothes, and then went back to her.

I felt her cheek with the back of my hand.

Her skin was ice cold and horribly pale, so were her lips.

I leaned down and kissed her lips softly, letting go after a few moments.

"______, please don't be knocked out for too long. We need you." I said quietly, holding her cold hand tightly, trying to warm it up a little.

"Hey, somebody needs to change her into new clothes." SooHyun said suddenly.

Our group exchanged glances.

Nuh uh.

I know Kibum really wants to, but we're guys.

We can't change _______ into new clothes, even though she's our girlfriend.

"Let's ask Rania-noonas. ______ is pretty close to them." Dongho suggested.

We agreed.

____________
 

"Yah, what did you guys do to _______?" Semi snapped, crossing her arms.

Yeah, we called them and all of them came over.

_______ was still lying on the couch, so Kevin, Dongho and I sat on the floor in front of her.

"She fainted while jogging." I said.

"What, in this weather?!" Di gawked with her eyes wide.

I nodded. "We didn't know that it was gonna rain this hard."

"And tomorrow, you have your MV shooting?" Joy said sternly, crossing her arms.

Our group nodded with our heads down.

Joy groaned and facepalmed herself.

"Great, now ________ won't have the chance of filming an MV, and she's part of your group!" Jooyi scolded. "Ugh, I can't believe you guys."

"Okay, let's get this over with. Come on, let's go get _______ changed." Riko said.

Di and Xia came over to ________ and picked her up gently.

"Yah, where's her room?" T-ae asked us.

"Here, I'll lead you guys." Dongho said and got up.

He lead them to his room and they followed him.

Dongho came back after a few seconds and sat back down again.

"I hope _________ will be okay." Kevin murmured.

"You're not the only one." Kibum replied coldly.

"What are we going to do tomorrow? Without _______, we might have to change the choreography or something." SooHyun said.

"I don't know. I guess we'll have to hope for the best, huh." Kiseop muttered.

Minutes later, Rania came out from the room and glared at us.

"Alright, we've changed ________ into new clothes. Next time, you guys should be more careful around a girl like _______. Just because she looks tough, it doesn't mean she's not weak." Semi said firmly.

"Yes, noona." we said.

"Good, now we've got to practice for our comeback that's up in about a month. We don't want to hear about any more trouble from you guys, got that?" Jooyi snapped and pointed out a finger like a mum.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Make sure she stays in her bed for the next few days and feed her healthy food, like soup, and make sure she drinks a lot of water. Nothing junky okay?" Riko ordered.

We nodded like little kids.

Gosh, they sound like mothers already.

Well, they are girls after all.

"Good, we'll see you guys later, okay?" Xia said.

"Yeah, bye, noonas."

"Bye guys." Rania said and went out of the door.

Gosh, I hope you can make it ________. We really, really need you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

drama enough for you guys? I don't know ><" (I DA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

BUT NO FEAR, THERE WILL BE EVEN MORE DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! (and the rest of the story XD)

ugh, school already started for me TT_________TT which means I'm probably going to update about 3 times a week as per usual.

thanks for your support for my performance guys ^^ i love you :)

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVEDDDD!!!!!!