Soohyun, the boyfriend material

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


That night was spent by the guys killing me and Alexander for y-trapping the dorm.

The next morning, I woke up with a sore stomach because they tickled us to death  ><"

I went to the bathroom holding my stomach, and my hair covering each side of my face as I kept my head down.

When I reached the sink, I curled my hair behind my ears and started brushing.

As I was in the middle of brushing, I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist.

"Morning baby." I heard Kevin whisper in my ear.

I turned around and stared at his pretty face, as he was staring at me back...with foam all over my mouth.

I then realised that he was still hugging me.

"Oppa, don't do this. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend." I said, gently removing his arms from my waist.

He sighed.

"Alright." he said and kissed my forehead and went out.

I resumed brushing my teeth and stared at the mirror. (a/n: geora geora, geora geora~)

Kevin sounded so sad when he let go of me.

I wonder why?

What was he implying?

_______

I finished brushing my teeth and went out into the kitchen to make breakfast for the guys again.

Again, the food was devoured in no time, and them irresponsibly throwing the dishes into the dishwasher.

When they finished with that, they kissed me again and went out, leaving SooHyun and I behind.

"So what do you want to do today?" he asked.

"OH! Can I meet other idols?!" I excitedly said, jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Gosh, fine."

"YAY!!"

"Who do you want to meet first?"

"4MINUTE!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

He sighed like how a dad would sigh when a kid does something wierd.

We got changed and got out of the building, walking to the CUBE Entertainment building.

He lead me to a door, which must be 4minute's dorm.

He knocked on the door and a few seconds later, JIHYUN opened it.

"Oh, hello SooHyun!" she said.

"Hello, JiHyun. This is _______. She's a huge fan."

I just stayed there, my jaw dropped.

"Hello! You must be Bang _______! We've heard a lot about you ^^"

"Uh-uh..." I stuttered.

"Would you like to come in?" JiHyun said.

"She would be most happy to." SooHyun said for me.

"Well, follow me!"

I nodded and the both of us followed JiHyun inside.

"Guys! We have some guests here!" JiHyun called out to 4minute.

They all came to the living room.

ALL FIVE MEMBERS OF 4MINUTE!!

I felt my jaw drop again.

"Wow, is this her?" HyunA asked.

"Yeah! She's a huge fan." JiHyun answered. "So I'm assuming that you know all of us?"

"Mmm hmm!" I nodded nervously.

"I've seen your audition video, and, all I can say is, you are the BOMB!" HyunA beamed. "I'm already a fan of you! You're such a good dancer!"

"But I'm not better than you. I mean, you've had much more experience than I have." I said.

"It doesn't matter! Even though I've been through a lot in dancing, it all depends on how much you practice and how well you do it."

Oh God.

I'm receiving advice from THE HyunA!

"Hehe, so now we're fans of each other!" SoHyun exclaimed.

"We don't come across fangirls very much, even though we have a lot. Why are you a fan?" GaYoon said.

"Well, because you guys are the strongest girl group out there, your music is so awesome, you don't care about looking cute on-stage or off-stage, you guys don't sing about love, you sing about being yourself and being awesome, you do your best to not be like any other groups, and I absolutely adore any female warriors!" I explained.

4minute exchanged glances of approval.

"That's cool! That's what we want from our fans, what you just said; we don't want fans just liking us because of our looks." JiHyun commented.

I nervously giggled in response.

"Wow, what's it like being the only girl in a guy band?" JiYoon said.

"It's kind of awkward, but it's okay." I replied.

"I've always wanted to be in a guy band, you should be so lucky!" HyunA complained.

"Me too!" JiYoon and SoHyun agreed.

"Yah, _______, if you want to, you can call us unnies!" GaYoon smiled.

"YEAH!" the rest of 4minute chanted.

"U-unnies?" I said.

They nodded.

"4minute-unnies!"

"YAY!!!" they cheered and enveloped me in a group hug.

We spent the next few minutes messing around with 4minute and exchanged numbers.

"Yah, ________, do you want to meet other bands?" SooHyun said.

"YES!!" I squealed.

"OH, GO AND MEET BEAST-OPPAS!" SoHyun exclaimed.

"I WAS ABOUT TO SAY!" I exclaimed back.

"OKAY, BYE _______!!! BYE SOOHYUN!!!!" 4minute said.

"BYE UNNIES!!"

"Bye sunbaenims!" SooHyun said.

SooHyun and I went out of the dorm, him smirking like a dad...again.

"Were you starstruck?" he said.

"Yes. I LOVE 4MINUTE!"

We then reached another door and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

KIKWANG OPENED THE DOOR.

I LITERALLY MELTED.

"OH! Hey, hyung." he said to SooHyun.

"Hey Kikwang."

Kikwang turned to me. "And are you Bang ________?"

"Yes she is. She's a big fan of you guys."

"Well I'm a huge fan of her! She's an awesome dancer!" Kikwang said with a smile.

"A-actually, Kikwang, I'm a huge fan of your dancing. You're one of my idols when it comes to dancing along with HyunA-unnie and 2PM." I said nervously.

"Really? I've seen the press conference that you were in, and your audition video. You're the awesomest!"

"T-thanks!"

"YAH KIKWANG!! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?" I heard DooJoon yell from inside.

JunHyung then came to Kikwang's side.

OH MY FFFFFFFF-

FDASJFHLDLASFHSDALFDJSAFHLSDF

JUNHYUNG!!!!!!!!

I was trying my all to keep my sanity.

"Hey, isn't this the girl in U-KISS?" JunHyung said to Kikwang and then looked at me.

"Yeah, isn't she cool?"

"Err...yeah."

JunHyung then went back into the room, leaving Kikwang still at the door.

"Sorry about his weird behaviour. He's a huge fan of you."

Wow.

I've only debuted for a few weeks and I already have heaps of idols as fans.

Kikwang invited SooHyun and I inside the room and we spent about another half hour with BEAST.

BEAST and I exchanged numbers and SooHyun and I made our way out.

"BYE ______!!!!!!" Dongwoon called after us.

"BYE OPPAS!!!" I yelled back.

"So who do you want to meet next?"

"2PM!!"

We spent another few hours meeting all my favourite idols, like SHINee, Super Junior, MBLAQ and 2PM.

But there was one band left.

Rania.

"Oppa...can we go and visit-"

"Rania? Yeah, sure."

"Wait, how did you-"

He stopped and clapped his hands on my shoulders.

"______-ah, I still remember when you admitted that you were a huge fangirl of Rania." he said.

"Oh." I said.

We eventually reached Rania's dorm after a few minutes walking.

"Do you want to knock, or..." SooHyun said.

"Err, you knock."

"Okay.."

He knocked on the door and we waited for a while.

The door opened revealing a boyish blonde girl.

OH MY GOD.

IT WAS DI.

I literally felt myself die inside.

SHE'S MY BIAS!!!

"Hello SooHyun!" she smiled.

"Hey, Da Rae. Um, this is ______, our newest member. She's a huge fan." he said.

"Oh, I've heard much about you! Do you want to come in?" Di beamed.

"Y-y-y-yeahh..." I stuttered.

"Sorry, she's met a lot of idols today, that's why she's stuttering." SooHyun said.

"Oh that's okay. Come in, I'll introduce you to the rest of Rania, ______!"

We went into the dorm and I saw that the rest of Rania were in their living room.

Oh my god, I must be shaking so much.

"Unnies, we've got guests!" Di called out.

"What? Since when?" I heard Xia call back. "Oh my gosh, SooHyun! Hi! And, who's this?" she looked at me.

"God, Xia, don't you know? This is Bang _____! UKISS' girl member!" Di said impaitently.

"OH RIGHT!!" Xia said.

"Yah, what's going on here?" Jooyi's voice commanded, her walking to us.

She blinked once in amazement. "Oh my gosh, are you _______?"

I nodded quickly.

"You're so cool did you know that?" she said.

"Yes, she is VERY cool." SooHyun answered, Di and Xia nodding in agreement.

"I-I'm a huge fan of you guys." I said nervously.

"Why, thank you ^^" Jooyi said. 

"Hey, what's taking so long here?" I heard Riko say, walking to us. "Oh my gosh..." she whispered once she saw me.

"Hello." I smiled, waving at her.

Suddenly, Semi, Joy and T-ae came.

"Yah, what's going on here?" Semi said.

Whoa, leader mode on.

"Oh my god! You must be Bang ________!" she exclaimed.

"Y-yeah!" I said shyly.

"Your dancing is awesome. I wish I could dance like you." Joy said with a smile.

"Yeah, me too!!" T-ae added.

"But I'm supposed to be the fan!" I pouted.

"I guess we're fans of each other now ^^" Di smiled. "Speaking of fans, why are you a fan ______? We don't come across fangirls very often."

"Well, because you guys are sooo fierce on-stage, you don't want to look like other cute girl groups, I don't see you guys as s like heaps of other people and, like 4minute, you guys are FEMALE WARRIORS! I absolutely adore female warriors." I explained.

"FINALLY someone that recognises us for that!" Joy exclaimed.

We all laughed and continued talking and getting to know each other.

"Hey, ________, since you're a true fan, you can officially call us unnies now ^^" Semi said.

"Really?" I beamed.

"TOTALLY!" they said.

We also exchanged numbers and I then realised it was getting late - 5:30PM.

"Hey, guys, we gotta go now. It's getting late." SooHyun said while Rania and I were laughing.

"Awww, really?" Riko pouted.

"Yeah, the rest of UKISS are about to get home."

"Yah, ________, do you wanna go shopping with us sometime?" T-ae asked.

I turned to SooHyun.

"Oh, alright." he said.

"YAY! Thank you so much oppa!" I exclaimed.

Yes, I may be a tomboy, but I can't help but go out with Rania one time!

"No worries!"

"Okay, we'll text you when we got time ^^" Riko said.

We said our goodbyes and went out of Rania's dorm.

"You had fun today?" SooHyun said, throwing one arm over my shoulder.

"Yup!"

"So you can't wait for the day out with Rania?"

"Totally!!!!" I beamed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG THIS IS LIKE, THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN FOR THIS STORY!!!!!!

sorry if it was boring or whatnot - but at least you've met Rania, because they're gonna be important characters later on in the story (like 4minute and 2NE1 in my old story)

HAHAHA omg im at one of my besties' place today so we can study ^^

but im still using my laptop XDDD

OH! and these are the Rania members!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!