Rania to the rescue!

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely hideous. I was probably knocked out for at least a whole day.

Okay, note to self: Never dance your freaking heart out when you're hurt, otherwise you're gonna faint.

I was wearing the same outfit that I was dancing in from yesterday, which smelt like my sweat.

Eww.

Probably a good idea to change into clean clothes now.

I got up into a sitting position and gazed around the room.

All the guys were surrounding my bed, sleeping soundly on the floor.

Psh. Why would they care so much about me now?

I mean, I'm nothing more than an addition to the group that's of the opposite gender.

I felt my head spin as I groggily got out of the bed, walking around like a drunk person, barely dodging each of the guys that were on the floor.

I washed up for a bit and showered, then changing into a new set of clothes that Rania bought for me a while ago.

After cleaning up, I grabbed my sketchbook and charcoal, making my way out of the dorm to the rooftop.

I opened the door to the rooftop, smelling the fresh morning air of the city and soaking in the light breeze.

What an awesome way to start my morning.

As I scanned the place to look for somewhere to sit, my eyes stopped on 3 ty figures.

Great.

What a way to destroy my no-longer-awesome morning.

The stopped gossiping and turned to look at me.

"Ugh," I scoffed silently and went to another direction, trying to avoid them.

"Hey, , where are you going?" one of them asked.

I ignored them and kept going.

"Yah, we're talking to you. I don't even know how they can stand being around you. I mean, you're not even feminine, you're ugly!"

Of course I'm not feminine, which idiot doesn't know that by now?

I growled and turned around to face them.

"So what if she's not feminine?" I heard a strong voice come from behind me.

I turned around and saw ALL OF RANIA.

My eyes widened in surprise.

What are they doing here? "Unnies, what are you-"

"We came to visit, but UKISS said that you're probably at the rooftop since you've fainted yesterday in the dance room." T-ae said quickly.

Okay, they know too much.

"Oh look who it is. The Rania s. What are you gonna do? Call on Dr Feel Good?" Alison sneered.

"You wit," Di snarled and tried lunging at them, but was restrained by Xia. "ARGH! LET ME AT THEM!!"

"Unnie, no. It'll make things worse." Xia replied bitterly.

"Oh look, more unfeminine girls. I don't even know why people like you. I mean, guys don't like girls who fight, you know?" Alison said in a y tone.

"Screw this. ARGH!!!" Jooyi roared and leaped onto Alison, making her fall backwards.

"JOOYI!" Riko shouted while Jooyi was beating the hell out of Alison.

Di tore out of Xia's restraint and dived at one of the other girls and started yelling and screaming at her.

"TAKE THIS YOU ING !!!" Di screeched at the girl while punching the out of her. "WHO'S THE NOW?!"

By then, all of Rania were fighting with those girls, but Xia stayed back in front of me to protect me.


Di's POV:


While Joy and I were busy beating the out of one of Alison's minions, Xia was in front of ________, covering her.

That's awesome thinking, Xia.

I then felt something harshly grab handfuls of my hair and pulled it, making me scream.

It was the girl that I was fighting.

My blood boiled in fury.

I glared at her with absolute hate and she threw me off her.

"ARGH." I snarled as I rolled across the floor.

"DI!" Joy exclaimed as she and the girl got up.

Joy grabbed the girl's hair and knee-kicked her on her face, causing the girl to fall backwards.

Wow, I guess pole-dancing does work making your legs stronger.

I should try it one day.

I looked around and saw that Jooyi was wrestling with Alison along with Riko.

"Di! Are you okay?" Joy asked, helping me get up.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

Suddenly, Alison's body flew across Joy and I, landing on top of the girl that Joy kicked.

We looked at the direction where she flew from and saw Jooyi dust her hands.

Woah, since when did Jooyi get that strong?

Joy and I exchanged glances and looked at Jooyi like O______________________________O.

"I guess taking up Taekwondo for ten years really helped." Jooyi said casually, which made our jaws drop.

All four of us then went up to Xia and ________, watching T-ae and Semi finish off the other girl with ease.

Semi grabbed the girl's hair and shoved her down onto Alison's body.

T-ae wiped her forehead with the back of her hand while Semi dusted her hands.

They came up to the rest of us and Semi patted Jooyi on her shoulder.

"That was a job well done, Jooyi." she said proudly.

"Thanks, leader!"

"Anyway, ________, are you okay?" Semi asked her.

Xia moved out of the way and ________ looked at us in awe.

"Okay? YOU GUYS WERE SO AWESOME!!" she exclaimed.  "You guys are the best unnies ever!"

We giggled and went in for a group hug.

"Hey since we're together, how about a shopping trip?" I suggested.

We all agreed and went off.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

another fight scene XD I hope you guys like this chapter because it's not as crappy as the previous one LOL

Yes, Joy uses pole dancing as a form of exercise, and I don't know how long Jooyi took taekwondo for so I made it up ><"

and would you guys like me to tell you the names of the stories I'm thinking about next?

if you do, then I need you guys to vote for which one you want me to work on because I can only work on one at a time ^_^

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!