Chapter 8

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta-ed Thank you aenkr28

Chapter 8

 

Jaejoong lay back in the car seat with the ice pack to his head. Yunho sitting right beside him, he took a sideward glance at him. Jaejoong had his eyes close. He really wanted Jaejoong to drive, but realized Jae was in no condition to drive.

 

Flashback:

Yunho hadn’t pushed him for an answer. After he hear a cart crash, Yunho turned to see a group of people gathered around a spot, he didn’t approach, thinking ther'es nothing of it. He took the keys off the rental car. He walked back to the spot where he left Jaejoong… but he was nowhere to been seen. Yunho grow frustrated with every second he wait. “Where the hell are you?!” he shouted out in his head. It was only then he began to look around for him.

 

It was only then he saw someone run past him, in a green and yellow jacket. He followed after them, something in his head was telling him something bad has happened. He approached where the crowd had gathered; it was only then he saw the familiar figure laying on the ground passed out. He knelt down beside Jaejoong and began to tap him lightly on his cheek, hopefully forcing Jaejoong to wake up. One of the airport attendant was kneeing down beside Jaejoong too, she linger her gaze at Yunho before turning her eyes back to Jaejoong, who began to stir. “Jaejoong…”

 

“Hmm….” he tried to sit up but stopped as the pain in his head was too great. The attendant told them the medical airport staff was on their way. But Yunho wasn’t listening, he picked up Jaejoong's bag and placed it on his back with his own, before he picked up Jaejoong into his arm in bridal style.

 

“Sir he should be checked out….” the attendant told him.

 

Yunho looked down at the beauty in his arms, Jaejoong had his hand raised to his head it was only then Yunho noticed a large bump forming on his head. Yunho looked to the attendant…

 

“Do you have any ice pack or something?” he didn’t want to wait, but he knew he probably would have to in the end. “Can I bring him somewhere quieter, somewhere he can rest for a little while?” the crowd was still gathered around them.

 

“Please follow me sir,” the attendant told them. She lead them into a interview room, Yunho sat Jaejoong into one of the chairs.

 

“What happened?” he asked, his voice should like he was a bit, irritable with the whole situation.

 

“I-I….” he though again telling Yunho that he saw Yoona, figuring out Yunho would probably dart from the room leaving him behind. He didn’t want that so he lied, “I thought I saw you leave without me, so I-I ran after you hoping to catch up, but I forgot to pay attention when a trolley was shoved in front of me,” he kept his eyes close… the light just made his headache worse.

 

End flashback

 

After Jaejoong had been checked, they were allowed to go, Yunho was sure Jaejoong had lied to him, but for the moment he wasn’t going to push it. He keep his eye on Jaejoong.

 

“Does it still hurt?” he asked lightly.

 

“Hmmm...” Jaejoong opened his eyes and looked at Yunho, noticing he was wearing a hat and sunglasses blocking the sunlight, before he asked, “Where are we going?”

 

“I booked a room in a hotel, while you were being check up,” Yunho informed him as he pulled up into the hotel parking lot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter