Chapter 69

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

she worked really hard checking the next few chapters

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 69

 

Jaejoong walked back repeating the same root a number of times. He was just enough out of reach that Yunho thought would not enter his mind. They planned it this way just out of reach; he knew she would come if he was alone, no one around… all alone. He couldn’t think about how long he waited, he just knew we was coming…

“Well, would you looked at that?” Jaejoong gulped at the sound of her voice, he could tell she was enjoying this, not realising she’s been set into a trap or did she? Knowing her, she would probably enjoy the chase. Jaejoong didn’t need to turn, she was in front of him in the blink of an eye. She stared at him before beginning to walked around him in circle a smirk glued to her face she would enjoy this. She made him quiver, she was a lot stronger than him there was no denying it, but he was going to give it a shot. Jaejoong his hand forward spraying a can into her eyes. He knew it would anger her, but it was his job to distract her as best he could until the other could get here… but duck out of her reach when she went for him. Screaming blue murder in his direction.

“I’m done with your game Seulgi, I won’t go down without a fight.” Jaejoong spoke to her as she looked at his eyes.

“Games.” She laughed. “I believe it is you planning the games... I’ll enjoy tearing you apart breaking every limp in your body without spilling any of your sweet succulent that will be the kick when I drink you dry and watch you take your last breath. Don’t worry I’ll leave your body for Yunho to find, and when he’s gone I will go for your children… how many is it again four? Don’t worry I’ll leave Yunho to suffer realising I have taken everything he cared about from him just like he did to me…”

“You used people, Junsu, you tried to kill them because he found something different.” Jaejoong realised her would be able to get to him soon be back away, she couldn’t see him clearly but she could hear his heartbeat, he had to keep calm and not draw her to him.

“Stay away from them they have nothing to do with you… they’re kids.” Jaejoong fumble with a knife in hand. Repeating to himself, ‘slow her down Jaejoong, come on you can do it I know you can.’

 Jaejoong ran further into the direction, Yunho and the others were waiting. Just so Yunho could feel his need for him. He ran a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter