Chapter 55

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys just a little note... aenkr28 having problem with her computer, so she's be having a little break from beting for me , until the problem is fixed I hope you all understand

 

 

Un-beta

______________________________________________

Chapter 55

 

“Sehun-ah, why is it every time I put your brothers down, you refuse to sleep?” Jaejoong asked the week old, it had just gone nine in the morning, and Jaejoong was trying his best to get all three boy’s down at the same time, “Is it because you get Umma all to yourself?” Jaejoong rubbed the little one’s back as he lay on his stomach, on Jaejoong’s bed giving him a little tummy time. “You should want to sleep, the sun is brightly in the sky. Seriously a full blood Vampire would like to sleep.” It only took a few minute until he began to whimper. Jaejoong lifted him up burying his face into his neck as he soothed the baby, “Shh little one, Umma got you.” As soon as he got the little one settled, Jaejoong hears his doorbell he prayed for it not to wake the already sleeping Taemin and Kai. He rolled off his bed to the side and held Sehun to his chest as he open the front door.

 

“M-Minhee-Shi! How was your holiday, did you just came back?” Jaejoong asked the second he opened the door, seeing his neighbour.

 

“Yes I’m so sorry to disturb you, I can come back later if you like. I just want to check and see if you have the baby or if you needed anything, my husband on his way to the store.” Her eyes travelled to the baby he was holding dress in a pale yellow baby grow, “When were they born? Are they healthy?” She shifted her own son to her other arm.

 

“A week ago. Please, please come in?” Jaejoong step back allowing her to come in. He made sure Sehun wasn’t exposed to the sunlight as he closed the door behind her. Jaejoong led her to the living room where he placed Sehun into the bassinet.  

“Who is this now?” Minhee as he came up behind his shoulder looking down at the baby.

 

“This is Sehun, he’s the eldest,” Jaejoong told her, smiling down at the little one as he placed a blanket over the top of him.

 

“He has teeth already.”

 

“Only two, just like his brothers Changmin and Kai. They were born with teeth too, just like their father,” Jaejoong brushed his finger along the babies’ cheek. He turned to Minhee. “Would you like a cup of tea? I was just about to make one for myself.”

 

“If it’s not too much trouble.”

 

“No problem.” Jaejoong left her for a second, turning to see her showing her son the baby. He smiled as he took a seat, she did the same.

 

“Here I got you a gift, and the babies.”

 

“That’s very kind of you.” Jaejoong took the gift bag and found two identical outfit, as well as two white blanket.

 

“I figure you could never have enough blanket.” Jaejoong laughed.

 

“Thank you, this is perfect thank you,” Jaejoong placed them to his side, before Minhee began to ask him a lot of question about the baby, he hadn’t got to tell here there was three not two.

 

“So are you coping with the babies, it must be hard for you dear.”

 

“My cousin helping out, he’s a god send at the moment. He came just before I gave birth and has been here every step of the way.”

 

“That’s wonderful dear. Was kind of worried while I was away.” She looked at her own son. “I only know how difficult it is to raise one and I had my husband, so having two…”

 

“Three.” Jaejoong said. She looked at him, allowing him nod while the number sank in.

 

“Wait you said three?”

 

“Sehun, Taemin and Kai.”

 

“Three? Oh my…” she covered . “I only brought a present for two.”

 

“It’s fine, it’s not like I expect it either. Taemin and Kai are sleeping at the moment, but Sehun here won’t go down.” He looked at the little in the bassinet in front of him, “He wants mommy all to himself. He doesn’t like sharing me with his brother.” Minhee laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter