Chapter 43

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to  aenkr28

____________________________________________________

Chapter 43

 

Jaejoong awoke to a throbbing headache, he didn’t know how long he had been asleep, but his body told him it could have been a while. He couldn’t really move his limbs, they felt so sore, he turned his head to the side pulling his body as a wave of nausea hit him. It was so powerful that he shifted his body as best he could to the side of the bed. He wanted to get up but he couldn’t, his stomach recoils from his sudden movement, forcing his stomach to wrench. The pain was so over bearing. He didn't really expect anything excepted it would pass, he couldn’t remember anything about what happen. He knew he was in his room, except the smell was different, it smelled out disinfect. That entrenched itself in his nostrils and his throat. He barely has the time to turn his head as he throws up. The feeling in his stomach told him he didn’t have anything in his stomach in the first place. He tries to heave until his stomach gives in.

 

“Y-yunho?” his voice came out in no more than a whisper, his voice was horse. It was like he used up all his energy in that one statement. He was only awake for a few seconds before he drifted off again. He felt his body been lifted up… his shirt been removed and a damp warm cloth on his skin, he tried his best to open his eyes but they were heavy… he could here to people talking.

 

“You sure you’ll be okay until I get back?”

 

“Hmm… you showed me what I have to do, I think I can manage it.”

 

Jaejoong screamed inside his head.

Junsu, you’re here…

 

“I’m be gone for about four days, so I can get more supply and to check on my charges.”

 

“You’ve done a lot, you’ve been here for the past 2 weeks you’ve done a lot for Jae. Do you think he will wake up?”

 

“Well I do feel a bit responsible for what happened. His colour’s picked up a little, don’t you think?” Heechul said. Jaejoong knew it was his Heechul who was holding him, his voice was so close to his ears. It was Junsu who was washing the sweat clean from his body.

 

“It wasn’t your fault…”

 

“I know, but it doesn’t stop me feeling responsible, Yunho should have told me. I’m still mad at him for that.”

 

“It worries me when Jaejoong wake up and he fine out they’re gone, what will he do?”

 

 

Gone? What do you mean gone… where are they gone… Please tell me…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter