Chapter 35

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta Thanks to Aenkr28

_____________________

Chapter 35

 

“Changhim... No… you can’t keep doing that. Umma going to get mad at you again…” Yunho told his one year old son, who was making a mess with the breakfast Jaejoong had made for him earlier. Yunho held the spoon to the baby’s lips “Come on Changmin, do you only eat for Umma, can’t Appa feed you for a change?” Yunho asked his son as Junsu, Yoochun and KIbum sat at the end of the table. Changmin shook his head.

 

 “Umma won’t be happy with you if you don’t open your mouth…” Yunho told his son as Changmin continued to shake his head side to side, Yunho sighed, “Do I have to wake your Umma?” Yunho really didn’t want to wake Jaejoong, who had been having freakily nightmares. It was a miracle he had gotten Jaejoong to lie back down for a little while. Changmin tried to reach for the spoon from Yunho, probably wanting to make more mess, but Yunho learned from his pass mistakes,  moved his hand away.

 “Come on, Changmin, it’s getting cold. You really have to eat now.” Yunho tried moving the spoonful of porridge back to Changmin’s mouth, but the latter wasn’t opening his mouth for him. Yunho looked across to the end of the table, “How do you get a half vampire half Human baby to eat?”

 

“Jaejoong usually makes aeroplane sound for him,” Junsu told him, cutting up a banana for his own son. 

“You’re joking right?” Yunho looked at his son, who was staring back at him.

 

“Yunho, you’re a father, you should know what your son like and doesn’t like by now…” Junsu told him.

 

“Fine.” Yunho did what Junsu suggested thinking it wouldn’t work and that Junsu was just making fun of him… but he was surprised when Changmin opened his mouth willingly... “You’re Umma spoils you, you know that?”

 

“So do you, Hyung,” Yoochun told him, pointing at the pile of new toys he bought his son. Yunho ignored his brother’s comment and continued making airplane sounds for Changmin, he had a grin from ear to ear as he continued feeding Changmin with a wide and satisfied grin plastered on his face. Yunho was just about to give Changmin his last spoonful when Changmin abruptly sneezed, making the spoon fall onto Yunho's clean clothes.

 

“Bless you Baby.” Jaejoong walked into the kitchen with a baby cloth in his hand, he walked over and rubbed the cloth under Changmin nose, “Blow for umma…” he told his baby. Changmin did exactly what he was told, making Yunho laugh.

 

“You make raising a child look so easy,” Yunho told him and he began to clean himself up.

 

‘It’s just practice… isn’t it, baby?” Jaejoong tickled Changmin's chest before leaning over to Yunho and kissing his awaiting lips. “I see you manage to feed our son, without too much problem.” Jaejoong moved around the kitchen, making his own breakfast before walking back, over to only sit on Yunho’s lap. Handing Changmin his sippy cup, who drank it like there was no tomorrow.

 

“Take a breath will you?” Jaejoong brush his hand against the side of his face… only making Changmin look at his mother with glowing red eyes, before putting shaking his empty sippy cup in front of them, telling them he want more in a whimper. “ Okay… Okay…” Jaejoong was about to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter