Chapter 24

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thanks to Aenkr28

Chapter 24

 

Almost three weeks after he left Japan, Yunho had to clear his mind. He hated seeing the beauty laying in the bed lifeless but there was nothing he could do… it didn’t matter how hard he tried to turn Jaejoong, it didn’t work. Jaejoong was still a human, he was suffering after what had happened, he blame himself for everything. He didn’t want to leave… but he had no choice… he needed to speak to the elders. He couldn’t put it off any longer….

 

 He reported to the elders about what happened to Seulgi, they seemed to accept her undead condition. It was up to the fate now if she wakes up or not.  The council didn’t see Yunho needing judgement… He was clear… after all, she wasn’t dead, he hadn’t broken a rule…. The day away from Jaejoong lingered on his mind, it was as if he was haunted, as he sleeps, the image of him falling from the loft woke him most of the time. Yunho couldn’t help but thinking about Jaejoong was strong… it didn’t make sense to him.  He soared through the night for hours howling like a lost wolf, longing to be with him although he couldn’t admit it. Not to anyone, not even himself.

 

Heechul indulgent chuckle echoed in his head. He turned to face the man enjoying the ironic setting of Yunho fascination with an ordinary, short-lived  human. After the way he’s scorned his brother for the similar infatuation. Yunho had itched to reach him and strangle him. Heechul question made Yunho restort to lies, “Of Course I’m not in love with him, Love is a human delusion.”

 

Heechul mocked him, “A weakness I believe you’ve always said.”

 

“Exactly a weakness that took my brother from me, I’m not likely to fall victim too, like he did.”

 

“Have you talked to your brother and his wife since you came back? Yoochun been itchng to talk to you.” Heechul already knew the answer to that question, Heechul held out a letter for Yunho, “I was asked to give you this….”

 

“Who?” Yunho took it…..

 

“Read it and find out… I'm not spoiling my fun….” He grinned at Yunho linger to read.

 

Dear Yunho,

         It feels funny to call you by your first name when I’ve never met you. But we’re going to be in-laws so I thought it’s okay. Yoochun say you didn’t approve of our relationship… but then again I understand why… But you still came to help us… when we needed help. Do you still disapprove? I know my cousin probably would feel the same, but things are different now, aren’t they? I hope that someday, hopefully soon you will forgive us and accept us… We really want you to change your mind. Yoochun won’t tell me what happened to my cousin, all I know is that he was with you when you safed us…. Is he alright? I missed his dearly.

 

I’m looking forward to the day I finally get to meet you, hopefully some day soon. There’s a little someone who want to meet you too. I someday plan to visit my cousin but only if we get your approval, I don’t want my cousin to suffer… Thinking about it now he probably thinks I hate him, but I don’t. I miss him so much…. I just wonder if would he accept me the way I am now…

Sorry for barfly, Yoochun misses you. Come to see us soon.

 

You new brother in law, Junsu.

 

 

 

“So, still think love is a weakness?”

 

 

“I haven't fallen in love with a human…..”

 

 

“You can lie to yourself as much as you want, but I for one thing do not believe a single word your spilling to me… think maybe you should talk to Siwon… I’m sure he can give you some advice…. come see me when your done…. I’ll make some arrangement if you change you mind,” he walked away but not before saying, “By the way, he woke…. up,”

 

 

“What?” Yunho eyes widened…. “But I thought…”

 

 

“Hum a month ago….. I thought the news would not interest you…..”

 

 

“Where is he now?”

 

 

“Gone home…. I think……”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter