Chapter 1

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta

thanks to aenkr28,

Thank you for your hard work

***********************************************************

Chapter 1

 

Jung Yunho soared through the air with a vengeance, looking for some sort of clue. The once that he did have, had brought him here. Making him circle this particular building below, he noticed from the particular building there was no life present for the moment, but it was still early yet. He could sense there was no life roaming around it, he could feel a sense on wariness, looking around. He had no concern that he would be spotted as the likely hood that was non-existent. He noticed the emptiness of the driveway, confirmed that no one was home. He figured the owner of this establishment had temporarily left, or had they simply left permanently. He need the answer, he isn’t leaving until he got them.

 

He scanned the surrounding forest, this place was really off the beaten track, a place that his kind would welcome and reside. The sun was barely beginning to set, as it’s after glow left Yunho feeling slightly sick, his head aches and his eye sting.

 

He knew he should have waited in the shadows until night fall, but his patience had being running thin, when his younger brother never came home a feel days ago, he had been keeping track on his brother for a year, but in the last few days he had disappears and he needs to know why. From the vantage point he was standing, he could see everything, hear everything to the smallest animal, but is was a scent of a human he smelled, he looked around for the human, he looked over the verge and saw what looked like a woman crouching down trying not to draw any attention to her, he laughed - mockingly.

“Stupid human!”

There was no place for the woman to hide, not when he had her sent in his track, he approached her quietly, the scent drawing him in, but he stopped when the woman made a movement forward. He was curious as to why a human would be here?

 

His nostril flared, as the scent deepened from the scent of her flesh. He decided to watch from a distance for a little time longer. She was pale yet beauty, her hair was as black as night, blood red lip, and big doe eyes, down to the slender white neck, he closed his eyes and listened to her heart beat as it quickened. He could tell the woman was nervous; he felt that any man would have been drawn into this beauty. He felt his teeth bare themselves but he wasn’t about to let them have their fun with this beauty before him, no matter how appetising she was, he had to get rid of her. This was no place for a human to be, let alone a human that could interfere with why he was here.

 

****

Kim Jaejoong was crouching down, behind the tree, he sighed, a sigh of relief as night fell, and he could come out of hiding soon. He’s been here for hours and his legs were starting to feel numb from being here so long, he zipped up his jacket, keeping the cold night air out from his body. He pushed his hair back off his face, he’s been coming here for days now, but this as the first time he had gotten this close, the house still looked like no one was home. He didn’t know what he was to expect by coming here, he didn’t know. He just knew that this was the last place his cousin came before he disappeared without any trace. It had been nearly a week, and when Jaejoong didn’t hear from him in 24 hours, he had informed the police, they said he probably just ran away from home. But Jaejoong knew that wasn’t truth… His brother wasn’t the type to disappear without telling him where he was going… He gave a sip of his bottle of water, which he had tucked away in his bag, he knew he was going to be here awhile. He stared at the house in front of him, he knew that women had to come home at some point; he hoped soon… he had been waiting around this house for over three days now.

 

Leaving the rustled a few feet away from where he was crouched down. He cast his eyes to both sides of him, but found nothing in his sight, not even a bird. But he heard the sound again but this time it was lighter, he shook his head, trying to keep calm, this place really gave him the creeps. A second later he saw a branch swayed towards him, it was then he noticed something, it looked like two red eyes looking at him, it freaked him out and made him scurry back. He breath in panic his heart picking up speed. He looked deeply into the tree where the red eyes were staring at him, there he noticed a man lurking in the shadows. He gulped for air that he desperately needed before asking, “Where did you come from?”

 

He came close toward him showing a thin smile. He loomed over Jaejoong who was still on the ground in fright. The man didn’t answer Jaejoong so he asked again, “What do you want?” Jaejoong grabbed on to the nearest low hanging branch and pulled himself upright. The man appeared to be a least a foot taller than him. Through entered Jaejoong’s mind, is this man a killer. His eyes were freaking him out a bit, when he stared into them, they looked almost red. He could tell this man had the strength to overpower him if he wished to do so.

 

“Nothing really,” Yunho gazed down at Jaejoong, “Just saw you from a distance and wondered what you were up to, so I came over to ask,” Yunho took another step closer to Jaejoong. Suddenly Jaejoong was overwhelmed with the feeling of light-headedness, he back up away from Yunho, only to stumble. Yunho caught him before he fell, both arms wrapped around him. Yunho felt his pulse racing, while Jaejoong struggle to be released from the hold, but Yunho strength was too strong for him to break. Yunho held him up straight

 

“Ask what?” Jaejoong stuttered.

 

“I want to know why you here?” Yunho tone was low, and gave no indication of emotion behind it.

 

Jaejoong swallowed the big lump that had formed in his throat, “And what business is that to yours?” Jaejoong stated. Yunho thumb traced slow circle on Jaejoong's bare forearm.

 

“Because I can’t have you accidently interfering with my business…” Yunho stated as he captured Jaejoong's eyes in his own. “It’s not safe of you to be here, leave before it’s too late.”

 

“I-I can’t do that,” Jaejoong said softy. His skin was starting to quiver as the chilliness of the air, swept over him. Yunho still held his grip, but it was becoming lighter, “I have to stay… it’s the only way.”

 

“I’m telling you to leave for your own good, so go will you?” Yunho released his grip, and pushed Jaejoong back. “If you must stay. Resume it tomorrow when the sun is up.” Yunho warned. “This place is not safe for you.” Although Yunho had push him back, Jaejoong mind felt the pressure that told him to leave. He shook the thought from his head. There was no way he was leaving.

 

“No…I-I’m not leaving… if I do I could miss her.”

 

“Who? Bae Seulgi?” Jaejoong quiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter