Chapter 58`

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter 58

 

 

“You were sound asleep, I didn’t want to wake you!” Yunho saw Jaejoong groggy turning over and open his eyes, before jumping up from the bed.

“The boys?”

“They’re fine, Sehun here kept me company,” Yunho showed him the baby he was holding.

“When did I fall asleep?”

“Not long after your head hit the pillow, I think you really needed the rest, might as well use me while I’m here,” Yunho sighed. “It can’t have been easy taking care of all their needs,” Yunho thought back to the sleepless days they had with Changmin and if he multiple it by three Jaejoong was barley getting any sleep at all.

“It’s worth it.” Jaejoong rubbed his eyes as he got out of bed before gathering up his clothes, he looked over the side of the cot looking down to see Taemin and Kai sleeping side by side, he couldn’t help but find it adorable, he snatched up his camera and took a snapshot of the two of them to add to his collection. He always did his best not to miss a moment. He looked at the time, he hadn’t realise how long he slept. “Yun help me get the boys ready we should be going soon and you need to go back to Changmin.” 

Jaejoong changed in a blink of an eye before Yunho managed to say, “Jae you can’t run…”

“I’ll do what I can to take care of the ones I hold dearly, you should do the same!” Jaejoong spoke out.

“Jae I’m not leaving while your like this.”

“Well then help me.”

“Jae, have you thought about where your even going to go! Think logically about it.”

“I am!”

“No you’re not and you and I both know that!” Jaejoong sat on the end of the bed and placed his head in his hand shaking his head before saying, “Well what else can I do? If she comes…”

“No one is coming Jaejoong.” Jaejoong was already scowling Yunho under his breath, having Yunho not believing him was only making him more frustra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter