Chapter 27

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

well before you read on i  just want to thank everyone for the support over the last fewa week... i'm trying my best to write... and i came up with updates for all my stories... might be slow writng as all my notes are gone... but i will do my best to please you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beta thank to aenkr28

______________________________________

Chapter 27

 

“Seen as you made yourself at home,” Yunho interrupted as he placed his arm around Jaejoong's shoulders as he began to shiver, “Excuse me for a minute, while I show Jaejoong to my room.”

 

“As long as you’re not thinking… about having an intimate moment, those two are usually back before dawn, I wouldn’t want to walk in on you while you’re having your fun. Because you know me,” he looked up, “I will walk in…..” he laughed.

 

“You know how creepy that sound,” Yunho huffed as he looked at Jaejoong.

 

“Really…. I don’t want to scare the beauty,” Heechul said with a smirked.

 
“How could you not scare him, you're creepy?” Yunho looked at Jaejoong, captivated by Jaejoong's doe eyes. “Jaejoong I`ll shows you to my… I mean our room.” Yunho said as he held out his hand for Jaejoong to take, before he dragged him up the stairs. Jaejoong followed Yunho with his shoes on making a slungy sound, he was soaked to the bones, before he led Jaejoong into his room. Jaejoong didn’t have time to even look at the room before Yunho led him to the un-suite. “You might want to shower yourself to warm up.” Yunho said softy as he kissed him, Jaejoong was frozen in thought, until the kiss. “You okay, you look like a statute, is It bcause your cold?”

 

“It’s nothing… I’ll shower…” Jaejoong made his way to the bathroom, closing the door behind him after Yunho handed him the towel. He was already nervous about meeting his cousin, but more Vampire… he didn’t know how to really deal with it. He tried not to think about it, he pulled off his shoes and dirty clothes and folded them nicely before heading into the shower.
In the middle of walking into the shower, a wave of dizziness came. He stopped in his track trying to get a hold of something before he fell to the ground. He closed his eyes tightly until the dizziness subsided before he continues to walk after into the shower. He couldn’t explain it… He wonder was it because he was cold. He caressed his head softy; unconsciously calling out to Yunho in his head...

               

Yunho burst through the door, “What’s wrong?” He asked

 

Jaejoong looked at him confused, “I didn’t say anything.” Jaejoong tried to cover himself up. A bit embarassed of his form, but Yunho didn’t blink an eyelid.

 

 

“But you called me….”

 

 

“Did I?” Jaejoong said thinking hard, had he really called out to him.

 

“Hmm….” Yunho brushed his hand against his cheek. “Never mind… I laid some clothes on the bed for you, Heechul picked them put for you.”

 

“Thank’s…”  Yunho kissed the top of his head before exiting the bathroom closing the door behind him. It wasn’t long until Jaejoong had finished up and was about to walk down the stairs when he suddenly felt a rush of dizziness again almost making him lost his balances. He quickly tried to grab onto the side of the railing, nearly falling down the flight of stairs, but he felt arms wrap around his waist, he look over his shoulder thinking it was Yunho, but it wasn’t, he nearly jumped out of his skin, when he seen some one he didn’t know.

 

“Now…. It wouldn’t do you good to fall down the stairs, not now when Yunho has finally come to his senses, he’s been in a strop over the last few months while you were in that hospital..”

 

Jaejoong took a deep breath and try to stand up. But the man his him arms on him, “Now let’s see,” Jaejoong felt the person hand on his forehead. “You’re a little warm… but human are al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter