Chapter 60

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 60

 

 

Jaejoong rolled over onto his back groaning, he weakly raised his hand to his throat it was so hard to breath. He couched catching his breath. He tried to remember his eyes still closed, until he heard the sound of a baby, he opened his eye lifting his head from where he was lying on to only cough more, he turned looking at his three boys by his side, all protected by the make shift fort wrapped around them. He grumbled under his breath it was so hard to breathe, his breath  became more laboured while he looked at the boys. It wasn’t until then that he looked around him realising his surroundings.

“What?” he lifted himself from the bed looking around him, why was he here… although he knew he shouldn’t be here, the only thought that came to his mind was would he get to see Changmin even for a second he'd want too. He only managed to stand for a second, before back beside the bed. He must have hit something because the next thing he heard was the sound of something smashing. He heard the sound of footsteps coming his way. He lifted himself back onto the side of them bed, all three boy’s looking at him. To his surprise neither of them made a sound.

“Jae…” Jaejoong looked up to the person.

“Su…” Jaejoong called out with his hoarse voice, why did his neck hurt so much? “Why am I here? How did I get here?”

“Jae…”

“Where is Yunho?” Jaejoong was already mentality calling him.

 

YUNHO GET YOUR IN HERE NOW! YOU… WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?

 

“He’s not here.”  Junsu realise Jaejoong was calling for Yunho.

“Where is he?” Jaejoong held his hand to his neck, why did it hurt so much, Jaejoong tried to take a deep breath, he grasped, he felt like his lungs were threatening to give way Junsu rubbed his back.

“I’ll get you something so drink.” It was only a second until Junsu was back, “Here drink some water.” Jusnu held the glass to his lips, it was irritating him, “Where is Yunho? Why am I here Su?” Jaejoong weased.

“Yunho brought you here. He told us what happened Jae.” Jaejoong looked around him.

“Told you what?” It was then when Jaejoong memories came back to him. He remember the argument, then Yunho holding his neck, did Yunho strangle him? He thought about it, it would explain a lot. “Su help me I…”

“Where would you go Jae?” Junsu asked. Looking at Jaejoong as he became frantic, he didn’t have the energy to move he felt sick to the stomach. He covered his mouth…

“Jae you’re stressing yourself out.” Junsu placed his hand on his shoulder. But a noise from downstairs made him turn. Jaejoong did his best to pick up all three boys before backing up, Junsu turned, Jaejoong could just make out the voices. Jaejoong looked at Junsu he seemed to be talking to Yoochun, he was back.

 I can’t keep them out any longer… Key is chewing at my ear  Yoochun answered him, they’re under control for the moment. Beside Yunho with me.

Keep them away from upstairs… Junsu turned to Jaejoong.

yunho said it okay

“I need to go, if they know…”

“Jae they already know they can sense you…” Jusnu told him. “Jaejoong put the boys down you're not well…”

“I’m… what?”

“Jaejoong you need to lie down,please before you fall. or before you drop one of them....” Jaejoong looked to his boys Jusnu was right, Jaejooong was wobbly on his feet.

“Junsu…” There was a light tap on the door, “Open the door.” Junsu did what he was told. Allowing Yunho into the room, Jaejoong cracked his eyes open mildly scowling at Yunho. “Yunh-yah, go away.” Jaejoong grumbled again, jerking further from him.

“Jaejoong I can explain!” Yunho pointed out, trying to get close enough to Jaejoong cowering frame. Annoyed, Jaejoong  glared at him, “ Explain what? Why you strangled me....!" Yunho couldn't say a word, "Why… Why?” he groaned again. “Why why did you bring me here? I told you I needed to go… ” Jaejoong looked around. "Do you think i've lost it.... do you think i've lost it... do you think i would endanger my boys..." Jaejoong shouted.

“ No Jae..... please Jaejoong  listne to me this is the safeist place for you.” Yunho spoke calmly, he already felt guilty for what he had done but he needed answer, for the first Yunho saw how scared Jaejoong was of him. “Jae give Junsu the boys and well talk. Just you and me....” Jaejoong refused. “Jae…”

“Stay away for me Yunho!” Jaejoong shouted at him, Yunho stopped.

“Jaejoong relax,” Yunho couldn’t hear Jaejoong rapped heartbeat, his labour breaths. The air that was restricting in his lungs. Suddenly, Jaejoong felt wei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter