Chapter 66

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thank to aenkr28

__________________________________________

Chapter 66

 

 

Yunho stood in the street doing his best to pick up on Jaejoong but there was nothing, Changmin looked at him what could he do? He walked around for hours following the last trail of Jaejoong’s steps but then nothing, it frustrated him. It wasn’t like he could disappear into thin air, he could taste Seulgi on his lips just as well as Jaejoong’s blood, she was here. He let her get to him. “Jaejoong reach out to me?” He said looking at his son. “He’s not here.”

“Where is he, Appa?” Yunho shook his head, believing he couldn’t have gone too far. “Come on we’ll find him.” Yunho was determined he was bringing Jaejoong home.

 

****

“She drained a lot, but he should be fine.” He hovered around Jaejoong looking him over.

“He’s what I picture he would be like, probably a little too thin,” she looked him over, “he has a lot of scarring too did you notice. He had but didn’t linger on it, it wasn’t like humans had the ability to heal themselves and Jaejoong just happen to be one of them. Do you think you’ve taken care of it?”

“What do you think?” He wasn’t going to denied it. “I’ve probably just antagonise her more. Any idea why she would be fixated on him?” He touched Jaejoong’s skin he was placid even whiter than their own skin. He could feel the heat from Jaejoong, a feeling he once learnt of. Not that long ago… well in his years.

“They had taken Jaejoong to a safe location. He could hear the sound of heavy rain, a storm he figure or was it a warning of what was yet to come.”

“I’m hungry.” The two of them looked to the other occupied, “He smells so good.”

“Go out and eat then.”

“It’s raining, I don’t want to go out.” He shifted around the room, looking around him, eyes fixed on Jaejoong as he lay unconscious on the sofa.

“Well, then wait…”

“Maybe we shouldn’t have brought him here.”

“And if we left, he would be dead… Would he not?” He stood up, “he’s connected with someone.”

“What?”

“Someone of our kind.”

“Are you telling me he linked to a zampire.” He nodded, of course that was he was saying. “But how? Who?” She leaned over capturing his hand. “He’s also carrying I felt it when I felt his pulse.” It was then she looked back and forth between them, “but he’s so thin, this can’t be…”

“He’s lost it… Probably from the attack. He probably doesn’t even know of it.”

She shook her head, “We left him, ad still…”

“He managed to make it back to this world.” The three of them turned when the felt a strong presence they spun around. “She couldn’t have followed.” The squelch of feet in the ruined lawn barely gives them any warning as there was someone there. Vampires… vampires that had tried to sneaking upon them. “You watch him, I don’t want to see any marks, or I’ll take those fangs from your mouth.” He stepped forward looking at the women who kissed his hand. They didn’t need to speak, they knew… they nodded to one another.

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” he told him. He was unsure but he was willing to try the uneasiness surrounded him. As the person got closer, he relax no harm had come. “Get the door.” Outside stood a man.

“What brings you here?” He smiled. “Interesting…” he talking to an old council member, “I don’t play by their rules anymore.” He continued to smile.

“I see you came to you sense and looked for him. I knew you have heard me…”

“You gave us a warning, telling me he was in danger what made you think we would not come.”

“I never doubted you would, I knew you would and beside I needed to build a protection around him. The more people around him, the more I can keep him safe don’t you agree? There’s a lot riding on this at the moment and I was to set this family back together.

“Tell me who he is mated with.”

“I’m afraid you should ask that to himself but maybe you could come back with me and you could meet him in person. He’s quite livid with that woman out to get him.”

“Is he the council of his appearance? I sense a mix in his blood a dangerous mix, that will either kill him or change him, but that will take time.” Heechul turned, “I’m guessing the same mix the woman beside you has or had, is different now… “She didn’t answer him. “You wanted to protect your boys didn’t you, that’s why you left him? You thought one day you would go back, but that day never came. Did it not? But it didn’t stop you visiting every once in a while. Watching him from the shadow. You left him with his family…” he looked at the women. “Looks like the apple doesn’t fall from the tree.”

“What?”

“I should explain more, but that is up to Jaejoong, though I’m not sure he will remember much.”

“So I was right, Jaejoong is a twin, correct? I should really study this, such an amazing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter