Chapter 38

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thank to aenkr28

_______________________

Chapter 38

 

“Any luck in getting your laptop back?” Keys asked as they walk forward in front of Yunho who was busy talking on the phone to someone.

 

“No, Umma’s been his usual stubborn self, even Appa can’t get him to give it back.” Changmin kick a stone from is path. “I can’t imagine what it going to be like when your gone.”

 

“Hmm…”

 

“Why are you leaving anyway? Why can’t you stay?”

 

“You asking me. All I was told was told was I’m coming up to change, and it was better if I wasn’t around uncle Jae, as I might hurt him.”

 

“You wouldn’t hurt  him.”

 

“Appa says when we change we lose control, to tell the truth I’m kind of scared when that happens. Like being a teenage isn’t already hard enough. We have to leave on top of that. I want to stay here, with you guys.”

 

“Did you tell them that?”

 

“Many times but it’s no use. We’re leaving tomorrow and before you ask I have no clue where were going.”

 

“Do you feel the change?”

 

“No, apart from my teeth annoys me,” Key told him.

 

“Haven’t your parent talked to you about it?”

 

“No, but then again I don’t think Umma know much about it himself, being human and all.”

 

“You half human too you know?”

 

“Your point?”

 

“Nothing really, but you know I...?

 

“I what?”

 

“I’ve been wondering this for a while now, your Umma is a human.”

 

“Yes I thing we clarified that.” Changmin remarked.

 

“Do you not find it funny your Umma hasn’t age a day in all the years I’ve now him? Look I’ve see a lot for people and they will get old. And I know human don’t live very long like us, but your Umma… stays the same. Haven’t you noticed?”

 

“Not really, I sometime forget Umma is not like us, except when his get crazy head pain and his eyes turns white. Now that Umma is scary, though he does care about me when he’s like that… We really come from a family of weirdos don’t we?”

 

“Yep.”

 

 

 

****

 

“Jaejoong, why are you making such a bread spread? It’d not like we eat you now...”

 

“You forget my son, he never stops eating don’t worry this won’t last long as soon as he get his bite into it.” Jaejoong told Heechul as his placed a selection of food on to the table.

 

“Where is the birthday boy anyway?”

 

“Oh Yunho took them out from under my feet, Changmin insisting me to give him back his laptop.” Jaejoong told him.

 

“How are you dealing with it?”

 

“With what?”

 

“With them leaving?” Heechul asked.

 

“Why is everyone asking me that? I swear even Yunho asked me about it.”

 

“Maybe because we can all read you like a book and your facial expression tells me a lot.”

 

“Fine, well so I don’t want them to leave if that is what you mean,” Jaejoong sigh, was it so wrong for him to want them to stay.

 

“No but you know why their doing it right?” Heechul asked.

 

“I-I think so, Yunho only talked about it once with me. But I think I know what’s going on,” he stared at Heechul. “I’ve asked Yunho number of times, was it me…. but lied right to my face each time.”

 

“You know about the change vampire goes through then.”

 

“Not a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter