Chapter 23

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thank to Aenkr28

 

Chapter 23

 

 

“Doctor… Doctor… the patient… he breathing on his… own… Doctor, Doctor,” a nurse screamed as she ran through the hall way, until she found the doctor… she grabbed onto his wrist… “Doctor the p-patient he woke up, he woke up.”

 

“What patient?” he asked her, allowing her to catch her breath….

 

“Mr Kim Jaejoong… the one in the private ward.” His eyes… widen before he ran down the hallway…

 

“That's impossible…” he spoke at the back of his mind, “it's been six months…

 

****

 

Jaejoong opened his eye as though awaking from a dream, he remembered that he felt cold, wherever he looked he was surround by a bright light and blinding white light keeping him safe. He didn’t feel pain until he woke up just now…

 

“Where am I?” he spoke in his head. Looking around him as far as his head would allow him, he felt sort of scared as he looked around, he couldn’t move. It was like he was trap in his comatose body. He didn’t understand why he was here, why he couldn’t move. Then he heard the door slip open. He could hear the foot steps as they approached to the bed.

 

“Mr Kim, Mr Kim…” the doctor called out to him, making Jaejoong's eye drift to the voice, “You're in the hospital. Can you remember what happened to you?” Jaejooong understood the man that was speaking in Japanese to him….. Jaejoong didn’t say a word… the doctor wonder if he understood or did he need to fine a translator….” Jaejoong thought back… and then it hit him, he remembers every….

 

“Y-Yunho….” He spoke the name in a whisper his voice hoarse for not using it for so long.

 

“Hmmm. Who?”

 

“Y-Yunho…..” he looked around trying to find him but he was nowhere.

 

“Mr Kim…. You probably feel a bit disorientated but you were in an accident, you fell from a cliff edge. You been here for six months…”

 

Six months, the word repeated in his head over and over again, he looked into the doctor's eyes, “Junsu….. i-is h-he here?”

 

 

“Who?” the doctor asked, nothing was making sense.

 

“J-Junsu… my c-cousin i-is h-he h-here?”

 

“We haven’t been able to contract you family yet. Please Mr Kim, you have to relax.” He looked at the heartbeat monitor at the side his heart rate had increased. Jaejoong closed and opened his eyes. He inhaled sharply, his lung felt like they were burning, making him choke….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter