Chapter 2

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eta Thank you Aenkr28

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

 

You don’t mean k-kill him, do you?” Jaejoong had just picked up on a vibe, Yunho had the tenancy to kill him. Yunho turned to stare at him for only a second, before focusing on his driving again. Jaejoong had just realized his stupid idea to jump into a stranger’s car without thinking. He had just realized Yunho could be an insane person. A man he hardly knew.

 

“Not if I can help it?” Yunho answered his question.

 

Jaejoong felt a little intimidate by Yunho. “Y-You don’t think he had anything to do with their disappearance do you?” He closed his eyes, wishing that the two were still out there alive and well… He dread to think that they were no longer part of this world; he prayed in his heart, ‘Junsu, please let me find you.’

 

“Look I’m not going to lie to you, but Seuigli has her ways of making people follow her biding. They could be dead for all I know,” Yunho commented without realizing what he was saying. He didn’t know why he was telling it to a human in the first place…

 

“D-Dead?” Jaejoong stuttered. “He’s not dead…I know he's not dead,” he placed his hand over his heart, he refused to believe that.

 

“She killed before,” Yunho said, of course she hadd killed before, probably too many to even count, she was a part of his kind. “It wouldn’t be the first time either.”

 

Jaejoong didn’t know what to say to that, “If she has killed before, why don’t the police take her away?”

 

Yunho wanted to laugh but he couldn’t, “And what could they do, she ruthless, a person to be feared, even if they tried she wouldn’t even hesitate to kill them all... She was the power to do so…”

 

“ After Junsu disappear, I told the police every last details, including that Junsu became involved in her crowds. I told them she was probably the reason he’s missing in the first place, I told them they should check her out, but they wouldn’t listen to me, they told me he probably just ran away. But I know Junsu, he wouldn’t just get up and leave. How could Junsu get involved with her?!” Jaejoong wondered his heart was in his throat thinking about it. Yunho say a tear linger from Jaejoong eyes. He didn’t really know how to comfort a human, but he felt he was compelled to do so.

 

“ Your cousin may have been involved at first, but from what I gathered, from the last conversation I had with Yoochun, Junsu was leaving... Yoochun was helping him escape her grasps. After Junsu tried to break away, he stayed with Yoochun in hiding.”

 

“Hiding? How long has he been hiding… he just went missing three week ago,” thought ran around Jaejoong head, “Why didn’t he just come home to me?” He couldn’t make sense of anything.

 

“Yoochun wasn’t part of Seugli's group, every now and again he would infiltrate her group to find out what was going, and it was there, where he met your cousin. He was determined to break him out. It was probably his idea that Junsu not to go home to you, in case Seugli came after him. He probably didn’t want to see you get hurt. You were safer if he just distance,” Yunho glanced at his side profile, Jaejoong was just staring off into space.

 

“He left to protect me?” Jaejoong felt his heartache, ‘Junsu!’ Jaejoong felt his head become light headed. He placed his head on his knee, taking a deep breath. ‘Why couldn’t you just come to me? I more worried now that you didn’t think of coming to me J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter