Chapter 46

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thank to aenkr28

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 46

 

 

 

 After driving for four hours straight, Jaejoong needed a rest stop he pulled the car to the side of the road and stood out, he was still 45 minutes away from his final destination in Seoul. He had decide to find a place just on the skirts of the city. So he could have a back garden for the kids as they grow up. He couldn’t wait for them to grow up in an apartment, Changmin had the house in the forest and he really liked it. Jaejoong wasn’t really used to the long drive anymore… He drank his bottle of water before he stretched out his back before getting back into the car.

 

As soon as he pulled up outside the house, Jaejoong looked out the window. It wasn’t as big as the one he left but it was enough for him to deal with. “Hey little ones, we’re here.” Jaejoong got out of the car and looked up… it was the perfect little house for him. It was a spacious house, open plan kitchen dining living room. With a downstairs toilet, the upstairs consistent of a master bedroom that would be his and the babies. For their first few months of life. And an un-suite as well at two other bedrooms, one would be used as a storage for the moment until Jaejoong was able to unpack his stuff. And the other a baby nursery for the baby. The House was semi furniture… Jaejoong in the past week had ordered a bed that was already here, including the living room suit. It wasn’t like he could bring those kind of thing from his home. For the moment he would only bring in a few boxes, he lined up the hallway and looked around the inside. He hadn’t seen it in person, it was a quick view on line.

 


“Not bad,” he said to him as he walked around. The place was clean and in better condition than he thought, it would have been, he brought sheets in from the car and directly went upstairs to his new master bedroom that was waiting. He stood in the doorway looking at the light grey room, the grey tint on the walls made the room look bigger than it was, and it was big enough to have a baby cot beside his bed. He was interrupted from his packing away when there was a knock on the door. He hadn’t realised how late it was he was so used to sleeping during the day and been awake at night… though now this would be different. He was trying to remove the cribs from the back seat so he could get the remain boxes when he hear someone walk up beside him.

 

“Anyonghasaeyo!” He turned. “Do you need some help by chance? I’ve been watching you for a while now… and you seem to be struggling…” he looked to his arm seeing the cast.

 

“Thank you!” Jaejoong moved away allowing her to take stuffs out of the car

 

“I’m Choi Minhee, I live next door, so if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask.”

 

“I’m Kim Jaejoong.”

 

“It very nice to meet you Jaejoong-shi. Now let’s see what can I help you with?”

 

“And you Mrs Choi…?” Jaejoong answered

 

“Call me Minhee we’re neighbours now. Is it just yourself or is there anyone else?”

 

“Just me…” he answered sadly. The woman seemed to pick up on it.

 

“Are you separate?”

 

“Sorry?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Oh I’m sorry I was being rude, please forgive me I can’t seem to hold my tongue,” she gave a light laugh

 

“It’s alright, my husband is with our son…” Jaejoong answered, it was the truth after all. “I can’t go with them.” Jaejoong placed a hand on is stomach, she glance at his motions...

 

“Oh you’re in the family way. You shouldn’t be lifting in youy conditio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter