Chapter 26

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thanks to Aenkr28

Chapter 26

 

“Where are we going?” Jaejoong asked, after sitting in his car for over four hours, Yunho offered to drive as night had fallen.

 

“Somewhere?, Yunho answered him, facing on the road ahead of them.

 

“Somewhere that’s a nice place,” Jaejoong laughed getting a smirk from Yunho, “Care to elaborate on somewhere?

 

“You’ll see when we get there? I know you’ll be surprise?”

 

I know we both will be surprised…

 

You do realize I can hear you…

 

Yunho glanced at him, “You’re not going to take no for an answer are you?”

 

“Nope…. Not after everything that has happened,” Jaejoong looked out the window, “Would you blame me?”

 

“No… but I want it to be a surprise… Why don’t you sleep, it will be a little while longer before we get there. I’ll wake you when we get there,” Yunho told him. It's only then, Jaejoong felt more curious as to where they were going, but none the less he closed his eyes, he was a little tired at the emotional filled activate they had done more than once. It was tree hour later when Jaejoong woke up, they were still in the car or so he thought, he rubbed his eyes before he looked around for Yunho who was sitting on the hood of the car, he turn and looked through the screen of the car at Jaejoong. Before he got back up and opened the side door. “I thought you might be hungry so I stopped to get you something to eat,” he hand Jaejoong a bottle of water and something to eat.

 

“Where are we?” Jaejoong asked accepting the bottle of water.

 

“It's a rural village just outside where we are going.” He started the engine. “It won’t be long until we get there,” he told Jaejoong, “Do you want to stretch your leg for a minute or do you want to hit the road?”

 

“I’m fine, and thanks for this,” he held up the food, “I am a little hungry.”

 

“I knew you would be….” Yunho pulled out of his parking spot and they were back on the road.

 

“So how much longer until we get there?”

 

“Not long by the time you finish that, we should be there.”

 

“It’s so late, wouldn’t the shops be closed?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Early morning delivery…” Yunho said. Jaejoong's eye widen knowing full well Yunho much have hypnotized the owner. It wasn’t long until they pulled up to the house widened in between to iron gates surround by tree. Jaejoong looked in awe as they came upon the house, it was huge….

 

“Who lives here?” he asked capturing every point of the area.

 

“I do… Do you like it?” Jaejoong opened his mouth in shock and shuttered.

 

“You live here… here?”

 

Yunho laughed, “Hmm, come on I’ll show you around,” Yunho stood out of the car and waited for Jaejoong to come out of the car, Yunho's masculine hand grab Jaejoong by the arm softly and led him around. Yunho led Jaejoong through the twisted paths up to the wood area.

“I’ll show you the house in a minute, but before that I want to show you the view… before the sun comes out…” he led Jaejoong down the path, Jaejoong looked at the view, before it hit him…

Yunho wrap his arms around Jaejoong's waist, “Did you raise Yoochun here?” It was the first time after a while he spoken one of their names.

 

“Hmm… it was a safe place.  where i  could watch him grow up and keep his safe, but now that he older, he doesn’t think he needs my help.” He laugh, “I'm going to make it clear to him… years may go by, but I’ll always be there for him like a big brother.” Yunho kissed the side of Jaejoong's neck seductively. Jaejoong choose to play innocent and allow Yunho to have his way….

 

“So are you trying to tell me... Yoochun's here a-and…” Jaejoong turned in his hold glance upward at Yunho eyes.

 

“They should be back before the sunrise… We still have a bit of time before then,” Yunho spoke with a soft voice.

 

“What they’re here? Junsu is alive and well! You’re telling me the truth?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I tell you the truth?”

 

“Junsu be wanting to see you as far as I know,” Yunho reached into the inside of his pocket and pulled out the letter, before handing it to Jaejoong, “I reversed this a few days ago.”

 

“Eh?” Jaejoong turned it over noticing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter