Chapter 54

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thank to aenkr28

____________________________________________

Chapter 54

 

Jaejoong place his son of the bed beside the too other, “Yah Kai, you made such a mess didn’t you?” Jaejoong smiled down at the little one as he changed him, “All clean, doesn’t that feel better?” He had only been home one night and he realised how difficult it was going to be, raising three, not two. Just as one baby fell asleep, one of the other’s would start to cry and wake the other back up. He desperately need Junsu’s help through the night. He barely got two hours sleep last night and the fatigue showing on his face. He told himself, ‘you’re going to have to get us to this.’ he looked to the three seeing the differences in them, Taemin and Kai were different, not just the teeth but their actions as well. When Jaejoong wrapped a blanket around Taemin to swaddle him, Taemin hated it. Jaejoong allowed him to keep his arms free. Taemin he could tell didn’t like the restriction of the swaddle while Kai seemed to enjoy it he stared at Jaejoong with his red tinted eyes… “You don’t need to tell me your hungry I already know, but I can’t feed you all at once,” he sighed, hoping that none of them would cry while they waited their turn.

 

Junsu stood in the door way watching Jaejoong cope with the three, “Why don’t you try so formal with them?”

 

“Yunho said vampire babies need this,” Jaejoong told him.

 

“Yeah but have you tried it? I know I didn’t at the time I had Kibum, but now that I think about it they didn’t have thinks like formal in the olden days.”

 

“I don’t know,” he was a bit sceptical about the whole idea.

 

“But Jaejoong you have two and...

 

“Junsu, he has a name you know, it’s Sehun and he’s my son now,” Jaejoong smiled at the little one as he on his hand. Jaejoong had to wonder did his fist taste nice. When Yunho and Heechul talked to Jaejoong about the baby, Jaejoong didn’t mind to the point, every time he left the nursery at the hospital, he felt as if the baby was calling for him. It would be a lie if he said he wasn’t worried if his mother came looking for him, but from what Yunho found out at the hospital is that the baby was found just outside a wooded area. A hiker found him on one of the trails into the woods. He took the baby with him and brought him to Seoul to get treatment as he was a abandon baby. That’s what they found out before Yunho had erased their memories of that, and convince them he was the father and Jaejoong the mother. “Done!” Jaejoong finished feeding the last and buttoned back up his top he was grateful none of them choose to bite him this time; Junsu took him to burp him.

 

“You should rest now, I look after them until there next feeding.” Jaejoong nodded he was tired though some food was what his body needed now.

 

“Su, you couldn’t make me something to eat first, I’m a little hungry?” Jaejoong asked as he watched Junsu lay the baby back onto the bed beside the other two, placing some of the soft feather pillows around them so they wouldn’t fall off the bed. By the time Junsu returned with the food Jaejoong was already asleep. He placed the tray onto the side table and removed the babies from the room allowing Jaejoong to get some rest. After about twenty minutes the babies fell asleep but within 30 minutes, the three of them had woken up and started to cry. Junsu checks each of them, checking to see if any needed to be changes but they were dry, Junsu place Kai into the bouncer trying to sooth his cries, as he checked Taemin and then Sehun, he knew they were probably hungry or just wanted their mothers attention. Junsu held Sehun close to his chest walking him up and down the length o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter