Chapter 47

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

-____________________________________________

Chapter 47

 

 

 A few months had passed, and Jaejoong only had a few weeks left until he would welcome two small additions to his family. He still need to pick up a feel needed items but today he had to get the cribs set up, he had put it on hold for a while until he was ready. He was usually to tired to do too much, the twins put Jaejoong’s body through a lot of pressure. He tried to do as much of everything by himself as he could, it wasn’t like he could depend on Yunho… Though his next door neighbours were always on hand if he needed anything.

 

 He had painted the nursery with his neighbours’ help and now he was trying his best to assemble two cribs. Thought he wasn’t making much progress, Yunho was the one who put up Changmin’s crib and assemble most things for their baby, Yunho had told him it was his way of feeling useful since Jaejoong was carrying the child for over the nine months. Jaejoong had tried to plan everything out. He probably would only use one crib while the babies were small, though he still had to make it up. He was told twin new-born tended to find comfort been so close together, even if he could get one up it would be okay. The twin would share the crib inside his bedroom for the first few months while they were still small. He did plan to swaddle them, it was something that comforted Changmin when he was a new-born, thinking about Changmin always made Jaejoong upset. He hoped Yunho was taking great care of him. Changmin was a part of Jaejoong world. As well as the two.

 

 He was leaning over the piece of the crib trying to figure out which piece went with which, when he heard the doorbell. He got up slowly, he wasn’t the best at moving with his swollen tummy, by the time he made it to the door no one was there, but as he walked pass the living room, he saw something.

 

“You know it’s courteous to wait at the door for the owner to open the door or do you have something about breaking into peoples house?” Jaejoong shook his head. “How did you find me anyway?”

 

“It’s courteous to also tell people where you’re going, what about the medicine? You got to be out of it.”

 

“I didn’t needed to take it,” Jaejoong answer, “I haven’t expensed that other side of me in quite a while.”

 

“Really?”

 

“What about the babies?”

 

“They are very healthy.” Jaejoong answered, “How did you find me?”

 

“It wasn’t easy I had a few of my contact keep an eye out for you… as well as spy on all the hospital in the area…” He smirked that was how he found him, he pointed to Jaejoong swollen tummy…., “You’re sure well rounded aren’t you….” Heechul answered as he was already sitting comfortably in the living room. Jaejoong sat opposite him. “You know when I came back  and Junsu told me you were gone… I felt like I broke my promise to Yunho….

 

“You don’t have to take care of me I can do that myself…..?” Jaejoong answered him, Beside Yunho not here anymore… Who is he to decide… what’s right for me….

 

 

“I see it a touchy subject….?” Heechul told him leaning forward….

 

“You have no idea…., H-have you see him….maybe Changmin…..”

 

“I haven’t.” Heechul lied… what good would it do for Jaejoong to know. “Jaejoong turned his head to the fire place…. ,Before Heechul continued…, “But I have heard from him….?

 

“And….

 

“He was asking about you….?” Heechul told him….

 

“Tell me how Changmin is…..!” Jaejoong muttered.

 

 “I see you avoided my ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter