Chapter 70

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't make you wait in suspense for to long know could I 'enjoy'

 

Beta thanks to aenkr28

________________________

Chapter 70

 

He couldn’t believe the strength he had, but he didn’t question, as much as he was strong she was strong it was an even fight. Jaejoong could hear Yunho telling him they were close just to hold on he was almost there. He could hear his own ribs cracking as he hit the ground but no matter what healways got back up and attacked he was not willing  to back down he wouldn't give into her, his lip bleed. His own attack scratched her across the back making her bleed. She swung backward at him.

“How did you?” She questioned his appearance.

“There are secret about me you do not know… I won’t let you win i won't let you near my family.” Jaejoong felt his back hit a large stone. He grabbed at her arm swinging her off, but she came back again and again. Her hand laced around his throat.

“How about I take your head off?” Jaejoong gasped as she squeezed, blood trickle from his mouth. He fought viciously, tearing at her causing more friction. H than damage but it was something, all he had to do was distract her a little longer he told himself distract her, repeated it over and over within his head he wasn’t a killer he couldn’t… She squeezed as hard as she could, but Jaejoong fought preventing her from snapping his neck like a twig.

Yunho hurry…

I don’t know how much lo… longer I can last…

 

****

 

Yunho howled in rage… he was so close he could feel Jaejoong as the inch closer and closer. He kept running along with Changmin and the others. He was desperate to get there, he had to remind himself to remain calm. But he was losing his cold he was flying with rage, ‘Let me make it, I will make it to you Jae.,’ It was worrying when he stopped hearing Jaejoong in his head but then he felt it their link snap, the pain.... he felt like he was breaking into pieces it would be painful but nothing to the pain Jaejoong would feel from it… the feeling of a  broken imprint... if that was truth Jaejoong could be imprinted to her now he's be able to read her moved or so he hoped. Cutting off there link Yunho figures she’d try to use Jaejoong… But she didn’t know Jaejoong  strong will or closed off mind it would be useless to her unless he allowed her in and that wouldn’t happen.

Just another minute Jaejoong and  I’ll be there.

 

Yunho looked to his side signalling for everyone to take their place. “Changmin fall back I need you close to your mother… Youngwoong…”

“I’ll look after him, I don’t think my baby dongsaeng would like me if I allowed my cute little nephew to get hurt… would he?”

****

Every time she tried to evade mind Jaejoong pushed her out only impacting her wrath upon him, his felt his bones snapping like twigs, he could barely register the pain. But then in one brief second she was off him. He felt his body fall to the ground falling onto his hands and knee he tilted his head slightly just to see Yunho and the others pushing here back. It gave him time to breath in some must needed air. He needed this, “Umma…” He felt his son kneeling down beside him. He tried to smile at his son, but he was covered in his own blood, His body told tails of the harsh battle he fought. He raised his hand to his son cheek he could speak. Cuts, wounds blood dripping from almost everywhere but this was something different Changmin didn’t find he had to hound himself back from biting his mother like he usually did.

“We needed to get him out of here…” Jaejoong could hear people talking around him when he felt someone arms on him he pulled away. Shaking his head, “Jae…”

“It’s my fight I’m not leaving…” He mustered to say as he coughed up blood. “There’s a change of plan.” he looked into his son’s eyes.

“Umma… your eyes…”

“I’m fine we need to get to you father I n-need to speak to him.” Jaejoong couldn’t find the strength to move his chest felt like it was on fire. ‘You can do it Jaejoong pull it together.’ With Changmin help he stood up but he was rocky on his feet.

“Well look who we have here come for your human did you?”

“You’re messing with the wrong person right now.”

Three against one… surely they would win but Jaejoong had to stop them. “Changmin stay back…”

“But…

“No buts do what I tell you…” Changmin nodded. Changmin couldn’t understand his mother he looked bad really bad, but he could still see the determination. He had to protect his mother, he promised his father. Seulgi stared him from the corner of her eye if she was going to die she was going to take him first. But then she spotted something else. And smirked when Yunho and the others attack she vanished for a split second they looked all around looking for her. They looked back. “Changmin…” Yunho shouted out. There she was running toward Changmin. Jaejoong read her mind he knew. He placed himself in front of him she lashed into his back. “Jaejoong smiled at Changmin. “It’s okay…” Yunho’s hands eloped him as the other held Seulgi who was screaming blue murder.

Jaejoong fell back into his arm he let his head fall back into Yunho hold. “You came just in time.” his voice w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter