Chapter 29

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thanks to aenkr28

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 29

 

 

“Mmm...” Yunho felt a Jaejoong stir beside him, Jaejoong felt a light arm around his shoulder, and in a split second he could tell it was Yunho’s arm that was holding him. He tried to get up but was hit with a strong pain in your head making him groaned. Yunho's head quickly turned to looked at him.

“Jaejoong?” Yunho called out to him, “Don't get up you’ve been asleep for a while.” Jaejoong opened his eyes but immediately shooting them, it felt like someone was flashing a bright light into his eyes. He shielded them as best he could, “What’s with the light?” he moan. Yunho looked around, what light was he talking about?

“Yunho, what happened?” Jaejoong asked.


“Well, my guess is as good as your’s,” Yunho smiled weakly at him.
 

“What?” He looked around.

 

“How are you feeling, BooJae?” Yunho asked concern in his voice. Jaejoong raised his hands to his head, his head was thumping.

 

“My head is pounding... What happened? Was I drinking?” Jaejoong asked as he messaged his tempted he didn’t remember drinking anything.

“No, you fainted…” Yoochun explained. “You’ve been asleep for a week. Freaked me out for a little while?’’

“A week… what? How is that possible?” Jaejoong sat up wishing he didn’t, it only made him feel worse. Jaejoong turned to look at Yunho, his eyes should a glint of red.

“We’ve being wondering the same thing,” Junsu blurted out, he was sitting in the corner of the room. “You had us all freaking worried… One minute you were chatting with me the next you falling to the ground.”

“Oh... Sorry I...”

“What you sorry for, it’s not like you choose to do it,” Yunho told him,  “We’ve just been wondering why did you...”

 

“Have you been feeling unwell lately….”

 

“Lately?” Jaejoong asked in confusion.

 

“Since you left Japan…” Jaejoong looked at Junsu, “Did the doctors say anything to you? Yunho has been filling me in on a few things…” Junsu nodded.

 

“No nothing… apart from being told to take it slow and I have…” Jaejoong raised his hand to his head, “I just feel really dizzy.”

 

“Dizzy… Do you have a fever?” Junsu asked as he sat at the of the bed.

 

“I don’t think so,” He felt his head. “Just dizzy.”

 

“I’ll get you some water.”

 

“Thanks mmm… I understand if you don’t have any, but do you have any headache tablets?” Jaejoong knowing it was probably a silly question to ask a bunch of Vampires.

 

“Funny you should mention it, but while you were sleeping Yunho Hyung freaked and went to the drug store and pick up… some stuff… mean a lot of stuff, half the stuff I don’t know what its for. I’ll be back in a minute, you’re probably starving,” Jaejoong nodded his head, if what they said was true he hadn’t eaten in a week.

Yunho smiled at him weakly, making Jaejoong’s heart skipped a beat. “Do you want anything particular to eat… I’ll make it for you….”

 

“You can cook?”

 

“Well no… but I could try…”

 

“Do you even have food here… to eat?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“We got stuff….. Junsu said you liked. Let me make you some what’s it called again Junsu said it was for breakfast…vor when you don’t have much of an appetite…vmmmm porridge that’s it, you should eat something before your dizziness gets worse. Stay in bed, and rest I’ll be back in a minute.” Yunho kissed the top of his head. “I’ll stay by your side all day,” Yunho told him before he left the room. Jaejoong closed his eye, hoping for the throbbing to stop… Why was his head killing him? He’d never experienced anything like this before. Jaejoong waited patiently laying on the bed; his eyes closed waiting for Yunho and Junsu to come. But when he hear a raise voice… His curious got the better of him, he got up by holding onto the wall for support. He was wondering what the heck they were arguing about. As he got closer the voices got louder.


“Chunnie, tell your brother you don’t put a whole jar of honey in porridge! Seriously… it would have been way too sweet, you’d make hyung sick if he eats that! Have you ever pay attention to what normal people eat!” Junsu yelled making Jaejoong’s head throb.


“Do I look like I’ve been around many human?!” Yunho shouted back as him. “Besides I’ve seen Jaejoong put it in once…”
 

“Yes but not the whole jar” Junsu yelled again. “What are you doing now? You don’t boil the water first!”

“But that’s what it says on the box!” Yunho held it up to him.
 

“THAT'S OATMEAL!” Junsu held up another packet, “We’re making porridge.”


“Aren't they the same thing? They looked the same” Yunho told him taking out grains from each box.


“NO! They're totally different –”

 

“Su, lower your voice you don’t need to shout at everything,” Jaejoong looked into the kitchen holding his head. Yunho reached to his side, holding him up if he needed it.

 

“What are you doing up… back into bed now…” Yunho turned him around.

 

“But…”

 

“He’s right Jae… back up those stairs…” for once Yunho and Junsu agreed with one another. Yoochun was busy with the baby who was giggling. Yunho lay Jaejoong back down on to the pillow, he wasn’t going to let Jaejoong out of his sight until he knew what was wrong…

 


Not long after the bedroom door open revealing Junsu followed by Yoochun behind. Jaejoong couldn’t believe that both Junsu and Yunho argued just by making something as simple as porridge. Yunho helped Jaejoong to sit, although the movement cause a wave of dizziness that overwhelmed him, Jaejoong groaned to himself trying to hide the pain on his face. From Yunho’s watchful eyes…

 

You do realize I can sense your pain…

 

Yunho get out of my head… I’m allowed a few thoughts to myself

 

Omo someone touchy….

 

Sorry… My heads just killing me…

 

You don’t need to tell me… if I could take away the pain I could…

 

Thanks for the thought but I’ll manage…<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter