Chapter 31

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

________________________________________________

Chapter 31

 

 

 Pushing through the twigs and branches, twigs brushing his face, some of the over growth thorns pricking and cutting open his bare feet as he stumbled, falling over twigs and roots, Jaejoong desperately tried to put as much ground as possible between himself and the house. He gasped for air as he continued to run. As he hit the ground, he groaned at himself calling it a weak body… he had to push it more, he willed this body to move for him, he squeezed out ever last bit of strength he had.

He had to keep going. He could sense Yunho closeness. From his bond, but from where he did not at all. He was trying to be consious of his movement, he didn’t want to be seen. All he knew was he had to get as far away as possible. As far, far away from Yunho and the others… “This is all your fault…” he shouted to himself. “This was his only way to stay alive.” Although he knew it was in vain in his life and Jaejoong were the same, but he could sense the human still harboured the slightest bit of hope. It was that hope that made him lost control and allow the other to give a plea of help.

Jaejoong pulled himself up by the tree, but his weary legs gave way to the weight of his body as he tumbled into the growth. He curses at the useless body. Then it hit him… it wasn’t the body it was the human fighting back at him. He was determined to keep going. Using the exposed roots on the forest floor, he dragged himself through, gritting his teeth in the process. He wouldn’t let the human take control. He would keep running until he could run no more. He began to run… when someone held onto him, he tried to free himself but to no avail.

 

“What are you doing?” Heechul grip his arm, tightly. He was surprise to see a figure running through the forest bare foot. Making him stop his car and followed after him.

 

“Let go!” Jaejoong yelled out in torment.

 

“Now why would I do that?” Heechul spoke calmly… although Jaejoong struggled against him. “Going somewhere?” he taunted as he pushed Jaejoong to the ground.

“Let me go!” Jaejoong huff. His cry pierced through the forest air but it was short-lived. His lungs soon lost whatever air they had left. His body stiffened. And soon it was quiet, the strength left him. Heechul turned to Siwon as he approached. “Looks like we came back just in time.” Heechul said casually to him. Siwon nodded… Heechul smiled at the struggling man.

“You should relax as your not going anywhere,” Heechul shook his head. Jaejoong spat at Heechul as he pulled him to his feet, his spit barely missing his left eye. Heechul held up his hands. “Fine, I’ll give you a head start…” Heechul laughed. He told the surprised Jaejoong who back away. Heechul knew there was no point fighting him. There was a better way… by tiring him out.

“Go on… I’ll give you a minute to tried and get away,” Heechul he pointed towards the depths of the forest. “Or you could choose to go back with me willingly, to tell the truth I’m not fussy.” Jaejoong couln’t believe his luck, but he didn’t care. Before he thought he began to run as fast as he could, far away from Heechul. Heechul leaned against Siwon, watching as Jaejoong went deeper and deeper into the forest. It wasn’t long before a smile slowly formed on his lips.

“This is going to be fun…” Heechul led the chase through the dense growth, he loved the thrill of this hunts. That was always the best part. The adrenaline. The high. The strong, thick scent of fear. It was something he couldn’t get enough of.

“What the - !” Jaejoong exclaimed as he was yanked by his arm by Heechul and spun until he was securely in his hold, his eyes searching through the trees. He could sense the familiar, not to far from where he stood.

“Yunho, hurry and take your control of your beauty…” Heechul laughed. Heechul held Jaejoong at the arms length, Jaejoong was panting as he struggle, his doe white eyes widened. Cold sweat formed on foreheads. Yunho took control.

“Yu-Yunho! We… I… what… are you d-doing here?” he stuttered. “Let me go Yunho… your hurting me…”

 

“Don’t fall from the beauty, he’s not himself at the moment.” Yunho glanced to Heechul. Yunho pulled Jaejoong by the wrist and dragged him away from Heechul.

“Heechul… what’s wrong with him!”Yunho could hear Jaejoong scream from inside. He quickly pulled Jaejoong into his arm and held him tightly.

 

“We… should get him back to the house before he cause more trouble to himself.” Heechul turned to walk back the way he came. Yunho pulled Jaejoong with him. He looked at Jaejoong, it was still his Jaejoong although something was dead wrong at the moment.

 “Yunho do you think he want this?!” The word left Jaejoong’s lips

“What do you know? About what Kim Jaejoong want?!”

“I-I…” Yunho looked away. He looked at Jaejoong, his eyes widened

 

“See you can’t anwer can you? You’re so stupid!”

 

“Shut up!”

“What’s in it for me?” Yunho glared at him. “Shut up before I make you!”

 

Jaejoong began to laugh. “You might want to sound more convincing…” Yunho didn’t answer him. What was the point… he wasn’t Jaejoong.

 

Think what you like Yunho, but I am Jaejoong maybe a different form of him… but still your Boojae!

 

Minutes later, he heard a faint cry of his name. “Y-Yun…ho.” He tried talking. Yunho saw the dark doe eye. The pain in his head was unbearable, he ended up falling to the ground, groaning loudly in pain. He heard the footsteps coming up to him He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter