Chapter 45

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks  to

aenkr28

_________________________________________________

Chapter 45

 

 

 

He had stayed in the hospital for a week putting on some needed weight for the baby’s, no matter how hard he tried to get Junsu to go back to his family, he couldn’t. Junsu refuse to leave Jaejoong alone, especially in the spiral Jaejoong was in, it was something that made Jaejoong come to a decision.

 

“What do you mean you’re leaving, where you are going?” Junsu asked.

 

“I’m going back to Seoul,” Jaejoong answered him as he pack up box after box of his belonging. “It’s time we all moved on.” Junsu could see the hurt in Jaejoong’s eyes. He had also forgotten the smile Jaejoong had, he was always so down. “Junsu take these out to the car outside?”

 

“No.”

 

“Fine I’ll do it myself.” Jaejoogn attempted to lift the box but before he could, it was yanked from his hand.

 

“NO HEAVY LIFTING!”

 

“Then take it out to the car for me,” Jaejoong smiled winning the argument.

 

“Why do you have to leave?” Junsu held the box, “Where did you get that car anyway?”

 

“Junsu…”

 

“What, it’s a simple question. The car is rented, I bring it to a car dealer ship in Seoul. My car is totaled remember?”

 

“I know that.”

 

“Then why did you ask?” Jaejoong asked Junsu was sulking at him.

 

“But Why?”

 

“Because being here is too hard for me, all the good memories of this place are gone.” he sighed. “I can’t stay here anymore, with only me here.”

 

“Jae…”

 

“Also it’s better for me to leave, at least if I leave Yunho and Changmin can come back here. You see Junsu it’s better this way as least I’ll know where they are.” he glanced to Junsu. “You also have to get back to your own family. You can’t stay with me forever! You and I both know that. You can also come back here, you all moved away so you wouldn’t endanger me, but  look at it from my point of view. If I leave, you can all come back. Wouldn’t you like that Junsu, you, Yoochun and Key? This was your home too.”

 

“What if I don’t want to come back? I want you to stay here, what about the babies?”

 

“I still have a long way to go until their born, but I will cope when that day comes…”

 

 

“But Jae there stills a lot of things to prepare before they come.”

 

“Su stop, I’ve made up my mind, besides I can take care of everything I need to Junsu, it’s not like I can’t take care of myself. I’m old enough.”

 

“Don’t be smart, it doesn’t suit you Hyung!” Junsu in before Jaejoong could finish.

 

Junsu could you do me a favour and go up to the attic and get the baby cribs down?” he as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter