Chapter 53

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:

 Okay…. Two of my readers were able to guess the babies… name.. Very smart people if I say so myself.  I will as you all a question at the end.. I hope you can help lovely readerd… until then enjoy this chapter

 

 

beta thanks to aenkr28

_________________________________

Chapter 53

 

“Yunho when are you going to go home?” Jaejoong glanced across the room at Yunho from the far corner, avoiding the light from the far window. They babies were still down in the nursery at a long night of rest for Jaejoong. He was in the middle of eating the breakfast when nurse had taken them. “Don’t you need to go to Changmin you can’t be a neglectful parent.”

 

“I’m not, I called last night and Yoochun is with him, it’s not like he’s alone. By the way how did you know he was looking for me?” Yunho asked becoming more curious.

 

“Just a feeling.”

 

“A feeling?”

 

“I can’t explain it.” Jae pushed some of the food around the plate, “Sometimes I get this feeling and then it proves to be right?” he thought about it, “Even when I was carrying the twins, I knew they were boys, though one has a very big sweet tooth like his older brother.” Jaejoong laughed placing a hand on his abdomen it really hurt. He never thought anything could be worse than child birth, but this was worse. “Hey Yunho, do us a favour?”

 

“Anything just name it.” Yunho leaned forward standing tall.

 

“Help me down to the Nic-Unit, I want to see our babies so I can come up with names for them. I have two names running in my head, but I just want to see who it suits better.” Jaejoong leaned over the side and held out his arm for Yunho to take… his legs were still weak from the anaesthetic.

 

“Shouldn’t you wait until the doctor…?”

 

“No, they need me.”

 

“Is this one of your feeling again?” Yunho asked leaning over to help Jaejoong.

 

“You could say that.” He wasn’t sure if it was one of his babies calling, but someone was and he wanted to find  them. It didn’t take them to long though they had to walk slowly, Yunho giving Jaejoong support not letting go for a second. When they made it to the room, a nurse opened the door for them allowing them into to see their baby, Yunho helped Jaejoong into one of the rocking chairs before his attention turned to his little ones. Yunho took one and gave it to Jaejoong with care, Jaejoong smiled down at the little one, his little eyes gleaming up at him, the hint of red that could not be missed.

 

“You take after Appa,” Jaejoong doubted over the little one, giving the little one a kiss. Yunho took old of their other little boy.

 

“You know this little one looks a lot like you, he has your eyes,” Yunho told Jaejoong as he bent down to his leave allowing Jaejoong to have a look.

 

“He does, look at his smile, he’s got a big smile,” Jaejoong watched as he pucker his lips. “I think someone’s hungry.” Yunho asked the nurse is it okay if they can feed them.

 

“What makes you think you can?”

 

“I don’t know, they gave me something after I gave birth, I just don’t want it to be harmful for them.”

 

“For someone who was unconscious you sure know a lot.” Yunho told him as he place him into Jaejoong’s other arm, he smiled as he saw the light in Jaejoong’s eyes having them both, but there was a little guilt on both their part, Changmin couldn’t be here with them. “I’ll ask?” Jaejoong nodded as he cupped his boys. He could see the different in their apprentices, but both still adorable. When Yunho came back, he found Jaejoong glancing across the room to a baby in another cot.

 

“Something wrong?” he asked.

 

“That baby…” Yunho turned to where Jaejoong was pointing at. “He’s not human, not a half either.” Yunho walked close looking down at the baby.

 

“I wonder what he doing here?” Yunho picked him up, “He’s my kind alright, pure breed too!” Yunho turned to Jaejoong stared at Yunho holding him.

 

“Yunho do you sense his umma here?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“No I can’t I can sense Junsu and Heechul though, they’re heading for your room. Oh and a the nurse check with your doctor, you’re fine to feed them as soon as the doctor check you over.” They statement made Jaejoong pouted. Yunho removed the babies from Jaejoong arms and placed them in the same cot, “Don’t pouted, he said they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter