Chapter 4

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta 


Chapter 4

 

“I’ll stop you.”

 

Yunho laughed right at him, “You seriously think you can?” Jaejoong sprang up from the couch and slammed his clenched fist into Yunho's chest.

 

“If I don’t, what would that make of me… Killing wrong?” Yunho grabbed Jaejoong's wrists just as his legs gave away from beneath him. Yunho held him up.

 

“In your eyes it is… but mine not so much in mine,” Jaejoong couldn’t think straight, his head was swimming.

 

“What did you do to me?”

 

“Nothing much, just cut of the flow of oxygen from your brain, no damage done. You don’t know how much I wish I have knocked you out instead now. Then there wouldn't be the need for this ridiculous conversation.”

 

“R-ridiculous?” Jaejoong asked while he was panting, it was a strain for him to even speak he felt his stomach churn. The next think he knew, he throw up on Yunho's shirt. He tried to wipe his mouth but Yunho pulled him back into the room he awoken up before.

 

“Lay down will you? Before you fall.” He lay Jaejoong on the bed softly, Jaejoong didn’t struggle against Yunho's hold, he was afraid he would collapse any minute now; he had already embarrassed himself by throwing up all over Yunho, who looked less than pleased. Yunho recovered his shirt and cleaned himself up in the bathroom before returning to the room, he sat on the bed beside Jaejoong and took hold of his chin and turned his head to face him. “What makes you think I should listen to you, let alone do what you say? I can’t hypnotize, but I do have other was, more direct methods.”

 

“Like what, punching me so hard that I pass out. That just a temporary solution, it won’t solve anything,” Jaejoong clearly stated.

 

“What makes you think I won’t solve this with a more permanent solution?” Yunho said in a cold heart voice that make Jaejoong stomach churn he leaned over the side of the bed and throw up again the sourness filled his mouth; Yunho still had his hand clenched on his jaw line. He did fear Yunho, but not so much that Yunho would kill him

 

“I don’t believe you will, you’re not someone who likes to get their own hands messy,” Yunho fingers tightened his grip on Jaejoong's jaw, but not hard enough that it would hurts Jaejoong, but enough to make his pulse race. “Even if you become a nuisance…” Jaejoong shook his head.

 

“You’re not the type… I’ve already be a nuisance more than once tonight, you even brought me into this room so I could rest….”  Yunho lessened his grip and rested his hand on Jaejoong shoulder, “What makes you think that? You don’t even know me!”

 

“Maybe not, but I did know a little about Yoochun. And he seemed like a really nice guy; well he was to Junsu and to me,” Yunho stared at him.

 

“Even Yoochun is my brother, doesn't mean we're alike,” Yunho wasn’t going to time him; he was a few hundred years older than Yoochun.

 

“You're right, all I can do is what I saw in him, and from that I feel as if I can trust you, even if you did cut off oxygen from my head.” Yunho hand travelled around Jaejoong neck, his thumb caressed Jaejoong collarbone, and his touch was cooling against Jaejoong's skin. For a second, the tension Jaejoong felt left his body, Jaejoong lean toward him, when he realized what he was doing, he snapped back out of his thoughts, “W-what  are you doing?”

 

Yunho looked at him bewilder, he removed his hand. “I have a hard time understanding how your mind works. That man in the other you shot your cousin and my brother, you share my anger in that,” he noted Jaejoong red puffy eyes. “And I sense the bitterness radiating off you.”

 

“So maybe I am bitter about it, but two wrong don’t make it right, go out and look at him, Seugli made him do those thing, just like how you tried to make him drink himself to death with that weird hypnotise you used on him… I saw the fear in his eyes, he fear her. She the one that responsible for all this.”

“But he pulled the trigger… shouldn’t he die?” Yunho spoke as if he didn’t care if the person died. “Surely you want him to be punished for what he did.”

 

 Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders, “It doesn’t matter what I think or feel, it's not up to me to decide. It wouldn’t be right to kill a man in cold blood.” Jaejoong sat up from the bed and attempted to stand up. He took small step around the floor attempting to not fall over before he sat back on the bed.

 

“Fine, what do you want to do with him then?” Yunho tone sound to Jaejoong as he was humouring a small child.

 

“Make his confess to the police… for what he did,” Jaejoong clearly stated.

 

“What good will that do? A few years in prison and then he free to live his life, just so you know, I hate that idea” Yunho spoke out.

 

“It's not our decision to make, we should follow the law, and allow the law to deal with his wrong doing.”

 

“Your law is not my law.” Yunho protested, “Your law wasn’t written for the case like this!” Jaejoong turned and stared at Yunho, what did he mean? He wondered, ‘My Law,’  he didn’t ask what was the point, tears evicted from his eyes, he tried to hide them, but Yunho noticed them, Jaejoong wiped his face with the back of his hand.

 

“Don’t do that,” Yunho brushed his fingertips lightly against the tears. Jaejoong skin pulsated under Yunho fingertips, Yunho eye captivated Jaejoong, he gaze into them losing him in their depth. Yunho leaned in closer to him, he felt like he was frozen to the spot. Yunho's lips descended onto Jaejoong's cheek, Jaejoong felt the flicker of his tongue. As Jaejoong lost in Yunho scents, the scent that sends chills down his spin, Jaejoong's breath caught in his throat. He felt himself been drawn into Yunho before, he drew himself back after he realized how close Yunho was to him, Jaejoong reached up to enclose his hands around Yunho and pulled them away from his face. Yunho gave him a firm glare.

“I doubt Yoochun wouldn't have let a weeping someone inflected his desire,” Jaejoong sat up straight, he was ashamed of himself for allowing a stranger to kiss him at a time like this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter