Chapter 65

Light Embracing the Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

_____________________________________

Chapter 65

“You should go home boss, you really don’t look well at all.” Jaejoong turned to look at his employee he would be lying if she hadn’t help drag him from his thoughts. His mind for the last couple of hours had been in over drive. For some unknown reason he felt like he was being watched.

“Thanks for that, don’t you have anything nice to say to me instead?” Jaejoong leaned his hand on the counter, “I thought I looked okay today.”

“What mirror were you looking in, was is smashed?” she mocked. “You eat like crazy and throw up straight afterward, and I’m sure you don’t sleep, most morning you’re here before me and hours after. You’re a work horse...”

“Awh ha…” Jaejoong leaned back, “Fine I’ll go home, hand me my coat, you can lock up for a change.” She smiled before handing Jaejoong his hat scared and glove too. “Do you mind locking up?” She shook her head no.

“Are you kiddy?” It was then she coped onto something, “Are you walking again?”

“cMy ar still needs to be fixed.” Jaejoong told her.

“Get a taxi then.” Jaejoong looked at her.

“No point it’s not that far.” Jaejoong bundled himself up, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“How about you see me the day after that, and I open and lock up tomorrow?” She smiled brightly at him, “I can run the place for a few days on my own you know.”

“You must really need the money if you’re kicking me out of my own shop.” Jaejoong laughed.

“Come on, it’s a hour before closing. I should have told you to leave hours ago. Beside I just like running the place, you’re a boss in a million, not many would listen to my idea or allow me to show some of my own work.” Jaejoong had to admit it he hated people not using their talent he want to encourage it. He felt like he was encourage too.

‘Really Jae this is amazing one day you’ll have your own shop.’

 A message in the back of his head a mysterious high pitch voice he could not recall for.

“Hello? Boss… Jaejoong? Hey Kim Jaejoong, go home!” She shouted at him with a sweet smile lingering on her face. She waved Jaejoong as she shooed Jaejoong out the door with a second word. He was just outside the door when his phone began to ring. He held it to his ear, “Hello, Kim Jaejoong speaking…” but there was no reply. He stood for a moment listening a slight sound of breathing which startled him. He hung up, shaking it off as someone with the wrong number before beginning his journey home.  Jaejoong turned down a street a shiver running down his spine as a gust of cool air swirled around him. He pulled his scarf around his thin frame dragging his feet through the street. He turn when he hear step approach him his direction from behind. And that when he saw it, those red eye staring at him he felt himself becoming colder. His once red tinted lips became slightly off guarded as he bit on them with his teeth, nervously. He was shaking like hell, a fuzzy feeling moving around his head. He sped up into a quicken his footsteps to reach home his home. 

****

‘Yunho… I need you’

 

Yunho turned around as if Jaejoong was close, Yunho reached for his phone holding it up to his ear, as his son caught up at his side. “It’s time.” His words were simple.

“Appa…” Changmin called out looking at his father, he wanted to know what was going on, “There was only a few people who his father could make that panic look. His eye met his sons but he different speak he was busy with the phone. “Stay with the boys… I need you to look after the boys,” Yunho thought about Kai, Sehun and Taemin… Changmin could just make out the sound of his uncle voice. “No need you and Junsu look after the boy I’m taking Changmin with me.” There was a moment of silent and then he dropped the phone back into his pocket. Yunho looked at Changmin again. Before muttering to himself, “We’re bringing you home Jae… Me and our son.”

 

****

 

He stood petrified as well as terrified, all emotions rolling up as one. As he stood still as did they. He heard something from behind and turned for someone what was behind his scared him more. He slowly broke free from his panic state, striding but in slow steps, trying to not break down at once, but the sensation didn't seem afar. It was as fast as a lightening flash, he was strung up against a wall, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter